Elliot Rodger

Do you fags actually sympathize with him and justify what he did?

Remind me
Hard to keep track these days

no everyone shits on him.

Most people here are mentaly closer to him than they are to normies. That's why.

Why would I sympathize with a feminist?

>self proclaimed supreme gentleman who was 22 and a virgin let it get to him and he killed a few guys with knives and targeted Alpha Phi sorority, killing another 3 I think. Something along those lines

Most of us Trump supporters are virgins so we understand his frustration

>is socially autistic
>is probably a prick
>demands beautiful white women to have sex with him, regardless of his inability to be of any value to anyone, anywhere at all

Sounds like some people on Sup Forums to me. I just cant imagine how sad life is for people who really do believe this

/r9k/ is that way

No and no.

He really wasn't smart in school.

yes racemixing is objectively wrong

No he was a whiny spoiled little prick desu.

What he did was bad but my overall impression of him is that he's funny.

Lol are you an adult virgin? That's fucking embarrassing.

White leftists cucks die isn't a bad thing.

No, he could have easily gotten laid if he wasn't a self-absorbed autistic retard.

Naw I just think it's shitty that feminists and liberals use him to push their agenda.

I bet if he was alive today he'd be a male feminist Hillary Supporter like all the other betas in Hollywood.

He was fuckin hilarious.

Read his manifesto, shits comedy gold. Especially where he talks about hearing his sister getting drilled out by her bfs cock everynight, and him 'plunging' into her vag.

It's the best read of the last decade

This, haven't had a good laugh in a while, if you think about it a movie is ready to be made

>killing people that most likely did nothing to him

there is no justification for what he did

He was a victim of a fallen society, a lone crusader who took matters into his own hand and tried to shape the world that he believed in.

Godspeed Elliot, the beta uprising carries on in your name.

Wrong board faggot. Go to r9k

fuck him and anyone who sympathizes with him

baby with no personality couldnt get laid even though he was rich af

Nah, i support jews breeding themselves out of existance. All jewish men should find a dumpy little asian mailorder bride/cleaner.

Yes those whores should have had sex with him he was such a nice guy

He was based sleep tight sweet prince

F

It was just banter m8

his manifesto was funny though

I think it raises a clear, CLEAR problem about young men these days.

Back in the 50s, men were given ADVICE and INSTRUCTION on how to attract women. Be an upstanding man, don't be a coward, play sports, be courteous around ladies, etc.

These days men only receive instruction if they're lucky enough to have fathers who aren't cucks... otherwise, who else is around to give them instruction on how to get girls? They have to figure it out for themselves, that's what I've had to do.

So I don't think it's much surprise that so many men are frustrated and confused about trying to get women. Also the Rodge's dad is a complete cuck who seemed to absolve himself of all responsibility in this case, as if the kid wasn't even his, y'know, completely ignoring the fact that it's a father's responsibility to raise his son.

But yeah the Rodge was pretty pathetic and should have just grown some fucking balls really.

>pol doesn't want wkmen to have sex
>pol gets mad when women won't have sex with you
>pol says irresponsible people shouldn't breed
>pol gets mad when couples are responsible and use abortion/birth control not to have children when they can't afford them

Anyone can post this relevant part of the manifesto ? Its for science

and
>pol is full of retards

let's not forget that rodgers was half-chinese and half-jewish for fuck's sake
also his problem was being trying to be a faggoty erudite white guy, which won't pull any pussy unless you are exceptionally handsome and/or have a british accent
had he gotten a fancy asian boi haircut he could pull ladyweebs and ricecookers just fine, he was remarkable good looking for a mongrel chinese

this is really on the nose
the niggerization of masculine values doesn't help, baseless confidence and an unchecked desire to fuck anything that moves are considered masculine values these days

INTJ incarnate

what did he do?
He just randomly shot women right?

Why would I support that?

Good looks don't mean everything to women.
They could smell his autism a mile away, rendering him unfuckable

Despite the media attention on the women he killed, it was actually mostly dudes, and mostly with a car.

>Good looks don't mean everything to women.

Exactly and considering that many women are still raised as autists you do the maths

maybe the roasties should have had sex with him then?

more INFJ

He randomly shot dudes

But he hated women

>beta uprising
Na, betas are cucks and feminists this is the omega uprising.

You really think autism will dissuade a ricecooker that fetishizes asian guys?

It wasn't going to pull the sorority future gold diggers he so desperately desired but he could've gotten laid.

Why would I sympathize with a beta male retarded cuck?

I know a blonde hair blue eyed qt who's going to be a freshman at ucsb next year and she has no idea who he was. I thought that was odd idk

There had to be something seriously wrong with him. Girls felt that emanating off him. He wasn't bad looking and drove a bimmer. He should have been getting laid. He must have had some super creepy vibe. I get laid relatively easily and I'm pretty fat and still live with my parents. Girls like a little bit of a dangerous vibe but I think he was giving off serial killer vibe.

no because i can and do fuck girls regularly

it's not a difficult thing i dunno what this nigger's problem was

This

Still I would of loved to kill some girls with him. I could of taught him a lot.