This is how the Serbs lived before the Ottomans arrived

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4cjqgcSri0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antemurale_Christianitatis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is how the Germanics lived before the Slavs arrived

so move to turkey you cheeky cunt

Nothing wrong with that. It's a pure lifestyle, can you say you will ever achieve the same level of happiness as ancient serbians?

this is how africans live now.

bullshit

this looks like serbia today.

youtube.com/watch?v=o4cjqgcSri0

>Slavs
>not at least as Barbaric as Germanics

>what is the Roman Empire?
>what is the byzantine empire?

No no surely the ottomans were the first to improve the region

This is how Australians lived before the British arrived

this is very strange, some of them are very ugly

o SNAP

Is this Serbian culture? Maybe we were on the right side when we opted to help Kosovo

look comfy desu

This is how turkic people lived before Genghis Khan arrived.

Agreed.
>white people
>heterosexual relationships
>no degeneracy
>man had to work hard to prove their worth
>woman had to work hard to prove their worth
>fresh meat, from the bone
>roaring fires
>no Jews
>no Muslims
>no niggers
>no SJWs
>no EU

You got it wrong Mehmet.

/cozy/

>Mehmet
>says the mehmet

Oh wow.

but also, no Sup Forums

>aussie
Are you ignoring the fact that Serbia even though for a short period had an empire in the 14th century? As much as I think that we were superior as an medieveal nation(we were we conquered them twice) it's unfair to leave out that they had a pretty strong state.

>implying that isn't the best part

It's the other way around. Learn your history cuck.

At least he feeds his woman and children himself, unlike most murrican niggers.

>greece is white guys believe me
kek shitskin

If I am shitskin so are you. Don't disagree with you father son. It's simple genetics.

>If I am shitskin so are you
nope, my country is still whiter than yours

Slavs were illiterate autists just like today.

HOLY SHIT

POST YOUR FACE WHEN T*URKS HAVE MORE BLUE EYED PEOPLE THAN GREEKS. JESUS CHRIST !!!

it's funny cause it's true

Nope. It's exactly the same. It's Greco Anatolian. The asian invaders (the original "Turks") were mostly wiped out genetically. There still exist some in eastern turkey but not much.

t. Has never been to Greece or Turkey.

t. shitskin

>Are you ignoring the fact that Serbia even though for a short period had an empire in the 14th century? As much as I think that we were superior as an medieveal nation

HOLD UP are you saying *wears adidas* are you seriously trying to tell me *squats* are you for real saying *smokes a cigarette* that we wuz we wuz WE WUZ KANGS?

Actually I feel better being called a shitskin. Lately being called white is synonymous to being called a cuck.
Stay salty cuck.

ayo we wuz alexander

BASED TURKISH RAPE BABY

I never understood why the Bulgarian and Croatian kingdoms didn't just wipe the Serbs off the face of the earth back then? Imagine a world wihtout Serbs..No WW1, no WW2...Bulgaria would probably strech all the way to Croatia.

>that resignation

Todays Greeks have nothing to do with ancient Greeks. Only the name survived. The old Greeks died out ages ago. They were replaced by a mixture of Slavs and Turks. Basically just like Serbs.

What resignation?

>Bulgaria would probably strech all the way to Croatia.

It actually did.

>tfw serbs calling croats "catholic serbs"

that's what all of Europe looked like before black kings taught whites higher culture

then what happened? how did the serbs jew their way out of that situation?

Byzantine cock first, Ottoman cock later.

Still beats the abbo's cave homes and bark lean-to's.

Dunno man probably it was seen as 'unethical' to wipe serbs off the world map because around the time Bulgaria conquered Serbia both nations were already orthodox and it would seem as ,,killing brothers unlawfully'' or someshit.

can confirm

King Tomislav went to war against Bulgarians
biggest mistake in history

is there any nation around Serbia who didn't fuck them?

Lol your country is sanctioned forever

fucking christianity. sorry, i was catholic myself, but that just stands in the way of human progress.

I know right.

No

> Croatian king saves the Serbian nobles and people from the Bulgarians
> centuries later Serbs literally try do destroy Croatia

Karma is a bitch..Serbs are literally the roaches of Europe. I never liked them. Especially because of 1914. And all that ''remove kebab'' memes are just bullshit. It's Hungary, Austria and Croatia who should get that credit.

get out normie

Don't forget Romania and Albania

>every thread about serbia
>mad croats/albos going full retard mode

Kek, pls continue to amuse me

Interesting. I admit I've never heard of that historical event. Shame I didn't get taught that in
school. I know Simeon I of Bulgaria was our greatest ruler but it might be good to know his lost battles too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antemurale_Christianitatis

If Europe actually gave a shit back then, there would be no islam in Europe today. They didn't give a shit until shitskins started ravaging their own lands.

>tfw 3rd world country today because we had to battle turks for centuries

>Don't forget Romania and Albania

yes, them too.

Whatever you say Mehmed.

>balkanposting is back
oh boy

Was he a good man? I've heard both good and bad stuff about him.

Slovenes hate you guys too don't forget

>die of starvation the moment your teeth are ground out by age 30
>that is, if you don't get eaten by wild pigs at age 7

I get it, Sup Forums likes anything seen as "traditional" because Sup Forums has no hope for the future. But fuck, today's lives are far better when used the right way (look at trump). Let's just stamp out radical leftism and then enjoy the technological advances of society instead of longing for a time when sitting around banging rocks on more rocks was considered high culture.

He was a bad man, but he killed a lot of croats and muslims, so thats a plus in his biography.

They dont hate us.

>>tfw 3rd world country today because we had to battle turks for centuries

You are not that bad. I was 4 times in Croatia. I think the biggest mistake was leaving Hungary and Austria and joining the 3rd world-Turk ravaged and poor alliance with Serbia and Bosnia and creating Yugoslavia + communism.
If Croatia and Hungary have stayed together after 1918 with Austria, today you guys would have been no less wealthy then any other western nation. You have the potential. Use it.
Keep away from Serbs, build up relations with those countries to who you actually have generally good relations through history. (Hungary, Austria, Germany, Slovenia, Switzerland) - it's all mid Europe.

How about you try idolizing the real soldiers of your country and not look up to some volunteer war criminal like some edgelord.

>1 post by this ID

This is how the goyim lived before the jews arrived

We had to join up with Yugos for the first time because Italy was ready to annex our shore and islands (even the emperor pushed us to join up with them and left us with a fleet, which italians sunk). It was either accept serb autonomy or lose our most precious territories.

I always found this painting humorous because literally one person in it is capable of writing

This is how the Juden lived before they immigrated to Aryan countries.

there really is no hope for the future though

this is how Germany lives now that the jews left

This is how literally everyone lived before Romans and Chiniesebros arrived

ur welcome

A FUCKING DESERT
FUCKING GYPSY NOMADS
HEBREWS BTFO

b-but greek were b 4 u

Nigga literacy rates were almost zero at that time

That sucked...Italians are also niggers

[spoiler]the greeks were romans but didn't know it[/spoiler]

and that's how Germans will live after being forced to give their homes to rapefugees

>even the emperor pushed us to join up with them and left us with a fleet, which italians sunk
based

Dream on Marek

writing letters to the turkroaches I see.

>slavs pretending to know how to write (pic related)

not among jews
besides, it makes a painting about cossacks gloating over a glorious funny letter pretty ironic

Oh okay thanks for the red-pill my dude

>not among jews
prove it, if your gypsy kind have any records.

Haha whole fucking world jealous of one small nation, haha it's good to be Serb

>abramovic
Im not even surprised anymore, it just has to be a kike every fucking time something is wrong

I am a Serb

>everyone making fun of me
>gotta counter it somehow
>"hahah, y-you guys sure are jealous"

ok

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheder

literally every single boy in jewish settled communities was taught basic writing, just as all boys were circumcised
even those of completely destitute families