Why is american fast food so fucking addictive?

Why is american fast food so fucking addictive?
Jesus, if it wasn’t paying attention to my health I would be a fat fuck already.
I can’t blame mutts for their weight problem.

fuck I'm hungry now

Yeah this is extremely tasty, I'm addicted to BK and eating it for a few pennies everyday seems like a dream to me, I'm trying to resist my addiction lately.

American (fast) food is trash. The only reason I don't have the body of an adonis right now is because my mother is a brilliant cook. She makes real food, not that American trash.

You're so lucky your DUTCH mother doesn't serve AMERICAN food

>not eating other countries food is an accomplishment in the Netherlands

>Netherlands food
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

My mother doesn't only serve Dutch food, she serves food from around the world.
Not from the USA though, because your food is universally TRASH. Mexican food, Peruvian food? Yeah, she does serve delicious dishes from those countries.

America has some great food but I don't much care for their fast food. Pulled pork made in the North Carolina vinegar barbecue style is too good for mortals. They have a lot of tasty game animals not available in my part of Canada too, like sandhill crane and prarie goat.

wow, I sure wish we had a culture

And I wish I could travel to other galaxies. Sadly, some things are just impossible for mere mortals.

For a differing opinion, thank you for stroopwaffel, dutchbro

I noticed three things about the food in America when I first moved here

1. Fast food is extremely cheap to the point where it competes with the homemade alternative
2. Supermarket bread is garbage and I had to find a bakery to get regular everyday bread for sandwiches. Not even special bread, just regular white wheat loaf is garbage unless it's crafted by human hands before your very eyes. Very strange
3. Produce and meats are way cheaper here. Avocados are like a tenth of the price, and beef is like two thirds the price here compared to my home country.

I'm going to end up fat

t.third world island natoon rapefugee

Holy fuck that looks good I haven't eaten an actual meal for like two days

>The only reason I don't have the body of an adonis right now is because my mother is a brilliant cook

no you have all these gainz but you look like shit because you don't life

american cuisine is just the human mind stripped of morals and self-control.
they also put a shitload of weird shit in it to make it sweeter, tastier and addictive.

*lift

>they also put a shitload of weird shit in it to make it sweeter, tastier and addictive.
How is that a bad thing?

>they also put a shitload of weird shit in it to make it sweeter, tastier and addictive.
it's so cute watching Scandinavians figure out what cooking is

because sugars and hfcs are addictive and they're added into all american food

Is this the Yurotrash version of 'I'd lose weight but my mother cooks soul food'?
It should make you feel like shit if you eat it in large quantities.