Does he have one more great, 60 issue epic left in him?

Does he have one more great, 60 issue epic left in him?

i hope so, his stories are the only ones that actually make me feel.

Probably.

y not?? i loved preacher my fav comic of all time but his punisher was the fucking best punisher ever written

Punisher MAX was 12 years ago user.

his punisher stories were filled with violence and really dark humor i mean him and wolverine take on a mob of midgets then castle blasts wolveine in the face with a shot gun and runs him over with a steam roller

I'd guess yes
Im currently enjoying the cinema purgatorio comic let's see where that goes

he had more punishers then punisher max, lets not forget the boys which will be on tv soon that was also pretty good ennis is the best comic writer out there today

I hope so, yeah.

>MUH IRA
>MUH ENGLISH ARE TERRIBLE PEOPLE

Hoping that "Once A Warrior King" finally makes the Four Soldiers worthwhile characters.

That is literally the opposite of every Ennis story ever.

Gonna have to drop a fat sticky word on this one. Just finished Preacher yesterday and now I have this big empty hole inside of me.

what. the. fuck.
he's as apolitical as they come

Hey I've been meaning to start reading some Thor.
I know Ennis wrote Thor: Vikings and I realise it's probably not a character-defining story but I like him very much as a writer so I thought he'd get me interested in the character.
Can I have some feedback on it? Should I ignore it and just go to the "famous Simonson run"?

Eh, it's OK and it has some gorgeous Glenn Fabry artwork, but it's definitely not a Thor-centric story. Still, it's pretty short so you can give it a look if you want.
Walt Simonson's run is absolutely your best bet if you want to read Thor.

Simonson's Thor is one of the character's greatest runs, if not the greatest. You want some quality Thor, read that ASAP. I haven't read Thor: Vikings, what little I do know about is Ennis going "You want REAL Vikings kids?" and dropping them in the middle of New York raping and pillaging before Thor has to stop them.

Ennis caters to edgy teenage boys.

You made Vikings sound interesting and fun enough for a self-concluding story. also, good art is always appealing so, will check out.

And I will still DEFINITELY check Simonson's run and this "Godbutcher" thing I've been hearing about (I don't know if it's Simonson's too)

Thank you both very much

The God Butcher is from the recent Jason Aaron run.
You should also check out Jack Kirby's Thor run.

that had consequences, y'know?

>"They're all suspects. Always looking for suspects"