Better than The Revenant

Better than The Revenant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9ajZhH-yds
youtube.com/watch?v=Lxd55KuN_zc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ow

WHAT ONE MAN CAN DO

Yes, you're right OP. The Edge is very re-watchable.

agreed. lovely spot of kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=O9ajZhH-yds

>lovely spot of kino.

I had to scroll back up just to say fuck you.

Fuck you

they don't make movies like that anymore, the old guard is senile and demented (Ridley Scott as an example), the new guard is jewed and enmoneyed (Michael Bay), the youth is too encapseld by political correctness and social justice to even show a glimpse of creative thought.

this is a classic

mamet was on fire in the 90s 2bh

I actually agree and so do the trips

lovely spot of kino is a good phrase

If you haven't already watched it, The Spanish Prisoner is also Mamet-kino which I don't see get mentioned very often

ANOTHER CAN DO.

He's a MANKILLER!

I was surprised the black guy survived for as long as he did.

in other news the sky is blue

strange how moives like this get no attention on a board where people talk about film most people here are must be underage or stupid .

The hunted is another good one

good scene
youtube.com/watch?v=Lxd55KuN_zc

It was pretty amazing how good (but not great) it turned out considering how much behind the scenes drama it was held back by.

Bogpill us on the behind the scenes drama

It really is.

I read that during shooting of the film, Baldwin and Hopkins were told there will be a scene with a bear. Baldwin run around shooting area a couple of times and did some pushups to look tired and Hopkins just stood there. He acted being tired without any exercise. Baldwin BTFO.

FIRE FROM ICE!!!!

This board is clueless

you're enretarded

Is it just me?
...or does the revenant have the goofiest soundtrack ever?
SO MUCH BANJO

the nigga in a wheelchair from oz

LOL

The Revenant was pretty and that's about it, the rest of the film was distinctly average

Nah