Has she always been popular or has it just been a recent thing? Enlighten me

Has she always been popular or has it just been a recent thing? Enlighten me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R3vPaT3Fe0w
youtube.com/watch?v=oeVVhWvDaDE
funnyordie.com/videos/df484cfc4d/audrina-patridge-carl-s-jr-commercial-pre-digital-touch-up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's always been the hottest female comic by a mile. Jeezus christ muh dik

Damn, white women are perfect.

>women
>funny

Who dat?

It's a shame that she's a terrible comic.

Ive never seen her standup but I just can't believe something that hot can be funny, it's not socially viable

WHO?

literally broke my no fap streak to her the other day

>ywn lick those abs

I considered fapping but didn't know what to fap to.
Post some pics of her.

Jews aren't white.

Well this is it, someone funny wouldn't be putting out that kind of AdultWork gallery-tier pic. Men may think it best to laugh at the jokes of girls they want to fuck, it doesn't mean we would pay money to see them do stand-up.

Who is it, though?

They are whiter than Slavs.

redditors can't into google image search

T H I C C

I got through the first 10 minutes of her last two specials and my biggest reaction was a chuckle. Should I even re-attempt to finish them?

What the heck is a redditor?

is Tina Fey the only currently funny woman??
I generally find her comedic acting bad but she's a great writer.
I assume this is because growing up she was fat and had a huge face scar. So basically she grew up as an average male and thus was able to form a proper sense of humor

Okay, reddit.

When did Amy Schumer lose so much weight?

any pictures of her vagina?

Fat unfunny ugly Jew with no fan base named Iliza Shlesinger

I'm not a redditor, I'm not doing your fucking work for you when anyone can get better jack-off material than these pics in a few seconds, I'm just mildly curious. If you don't want to answer the thread will just die, we're not playing this game you pompous cunt.

literally perfect

t. goldstein

But she's clearly not fat or ugly, which is why I was interested to know who she was, thanks for answering.

Why is jordan peterson next to her at burning man?

muh pinocchio

never mind though, it's a totally different woman, can't ever keep these two apart

when i did a reverse image search it mostly just came up with results from reddit
take your meme comic back with you

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtt

No problem to each his own

lmao triggered the redditors

>liza Shlesinger
Ok . just watched a couple of her videos. She seems to have a fast routine with lots of energy. She also does good sound effects in her act. Think I'll look a little deeper.

>Shlesinger

jew!

reddit's the 9th biggest site on the internet right now dude you can't get away with that shit anymore

As long as I enjoy her material I don't care what race, religion, or sexual orientation someone is. But then again I'm not a racist. >IB4 kike insult.

Why is she not getting the spotlight yet the jews keep shoving Schumer in everything

How can you not even into being able to
>inb4

fuck yourself, Shlomo

>Shlesinger was born in Dallas to a Reform Jewish family

I guess cause she's a lapsed jew or some shit?

>Jewish family

she's ((("""/funny/"""))) enough and pretty jacked for a "female"
can she act?? she should be in Capeshit

>She's always been the hottest female comic by a mile.
wrong

I want to get popular with her pusy haha

>our guy Patrice will never come back from the dead to btfo roasties like her
youtu.be/R3vPaT3Fe0w

Nah. She's Norm MacDonald tier

he'd convince her to drink his piss while she cuckholds him.

Hmmm

HMM

White privilege BAAAD
Jewish pride GOOOD

why are jewish women so hot inb4 oven joke

who are these fucking clowns

>member of the chosen people
what kind of fucked up delusion is this

>ashamed to be white
>proud of my jewish ancestry
Really causes one to ponder doesn't it?

Every group has its own Sup Forums.

Its almost like they pretend to represent white people just to undermine them

kek made you look

Shit taste and fucking terrible comedian. Pretty much the worst person to ever get on stage. God, I fucking hate you so god damn much and I don't even know you.

hngf. time2fap

woman are funny. get over it.

Imagine being the guy collecting these tweets over a period of time, stalking some random nobody so he can turn a collage of his tweets into an image macro to be posted by another random nobody on a Timorese Cutlery Enthusiast Wafflehouse.

Black Canary

STOP BREEDING GOY

>hottest female comic

hol up

I like her jew hair

WHO

It took

Is pretending she's attractive a meme? I mean she was passable before '13 but she looks like shit. I mean did you even see her leaks? Good god

It's my first post ITT. You seem obsessed tho. user, did mommy forgot to give you your pills this morning?

Not that goy, but it's Natasha Leggaro (sp?) I think.

I know she is fucking insufferable, but Sarah Silverman is so fucking hot. Hotter than this chick.

This is ironic as shit when you consider the personal failures, ineptitude and intellectual laziness of every minority blaming white people for them.

Natasha Leggero

Only Rogan clip I've ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=oeVVhWvDaDE

Schlesinger fights a tank top for 40 minutes.

It looks like I've struck a (((nerve))) lmao

How can female comics even compete?

Did you? I'm sorry am I the one endlessly posting macros of random tweets from nobodys here? Shit nigga, you are obsessed.

>arguing on teh internet
>on Sup Forums of all places
Topi Kekkinen

eliza pls

i want to have sex with her
is this normal

>is this normal
Not if you're gay.

Her episode of Hollywood Handbook is fantastic. She had no idea what was going on.

giv jew gf

Blacked when

Based giv poster

But she still manages to play along and it ended up being a good episode. Unlike Whitney Cummings on Comedy Bang Bang who couldn't keep up with Scott to save her life.

Oh ok sorry I thought it was auto correct for retard. He's calling me a redditor like it's an insult lol

Based based poster poster.

Yeah it's one of my favourites. Hearing her go from confused and antagonistic so going along with it is great.

that's cool but slavs still aren't white champ

looks more south korean than european lol

funnyordie.com/videos/df484cfc4d/audrina-patridge-carl-s-jr-commercial-pre-digital-touch-up

You need to get your eyes fixed.

BLACKED episode when?

I just checked, they were pretty good.
Better than pretty good considering she's over 40

yep, still has chink eyes.

What are you talking about? She looks full on slav.