Any idea on how they will eventually bring Logan back?

Any idea on how they will eventually bring Logan back?

Poorly.

Elaborate. What would be a poorly way to bring him back, in your opinion?

some dumb reality warper tries to fix the teen X-Men problem with a vaguely worded wish.

The teen versions all fuse with their adult versions, even if hey were dead, but the spell also causes dead present Logan to fuse with Old Man Logan

A movie with heavy flashbacks showing how Fury lost his eye. Introduced in all their classic bright yellow and blue costumes with someone like Cap complimenting Scott's and Co's uniforms.

Time bullet? Regeneration chamber? Pulled from different timeline? Chocolate coated miracle pill?

Someone just teleports/phases him out of the admantium and he regenerates lol

They could bring an older version of Logan from other timeline.

This

Why hasn't Kitty Pryde or someone tried this already.

Something terrible happens to someone he love in front of his statue self. It cries a tear of blood, Wolverine regenerates from that. Love and magic are involved. He has bone claws again and ridiculous healing again.

Yes, Marvel is that terrible right now.

wait a minute. Is he buried alive inside the adamantium statue?

Dear god I just hope they don't. Though I know this wish is in vain. I am so damn tired of wolverine.

He got covered in adamantium and everyone was all "omg he died can't believe it"

Its so fucking obvious they will just cut it open and his heart will start beating again

>I was in stasis the whole time guys

My prediction: Evil Government Guys take it and melt him out of it and he's Weapon X'd and brainwashed for a little while before coming back to the hero side. May or may not have amnesia for the twentieth time.

>Its so fucking obvious they will just cut it open
is there a canon explanation for why no one did that already?
Is the statue located like in some place no one knows where it is? I've read DoW but I was too fuckin' busy trying not to get asleep anytime Daken was on screen to really understand everything of the plot.

The statue's location is at very least knowledge in the superhero community that Cap knows where it is an took Old Man Logan to see it. Gotta wonder why no one's called Magneto to crack it open and get the body

So how is Old Man Logan not faded from the timeline if current Logan is supposedly ded?

>So how is Old Man Logan not faded from the timeline if current Logan is supposedly ded?
Different realities, mate. They are two different entities from two different realities. Old Man Logan is on 616 because Reed wanted so.

>because Reed wanted so.
Can we fucking talk about this? Reed Richards juggling entire universes and doing random shit to timelines because yoloswag-method science.

Its a writer plot device.

If you need some timey wimey wibbly wobbly bullshit to happen in universe they literally just go "Fuck it, Reed Richards did it"

Its comics. Its all lazy shit.

Did they actually ever say "Reed Richards did it" after Battleword?