Three teenagers robbed at gunpoint in London while playing Pokemon Go

Three teenagers robbed at gunpoint in London while playing Pokemon Go.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36932197

>The victims, aged 15, 16 and 18, were targeted in Islington's Whittington Park at about 22:30 BST on 26 July, by three suspects armed with a handgun.

>The suspects have been described as Asian youths aged between 16 and 17 years and between 5ft 6ins and 5ft 8in tall. All three had masked their faces.

>masked
>still identified as asian
Systematic racism much?

Oh look, I'm glad we've got gun laws to keep us safe from all this gun crime.

It's great living in a country where we have the presumption of guilt.

>between 5'6 and 5'8

Hahahahah manlets when will they learn

>Mohammed is now classified as "Asian"

>asian youths
Fucking hirohito and chang !
Why can't east asians be decent members of society ?
Why must they rape and steal and kill wherever they go !?

Funny, criminals have guns, but law abiding citizens do not. The exact opposite of what the left say's will happen.

Muslims in Britain are predominantly of Indian and Pakistani origin. They're Asian.

>Asian
pakis confirmed

>is now
They always have been brah

..Or was that just Indian/Pakis?

What are the chances it's a real gun? More likely some teenaged wogs robbing phones in a park with an air soft gun.

>faces

>5ft 6ins and 5ft 8in tall
Kek, also
>"""asian"""

Woah how did criminals get guns? We need harder gun control.

>Asian youths

Robbed at gunpoint? Didn't they know that guns are banned?

When your 'White' category includes the entire Middle East don't be surprised when others don't use your system.
Pakis are Asian. They live in Asia.

Asians are Changs and Tanakas. These could be classified as brown at best.

>Three teenagers robbed at gunpoint in London while playing Pokemon Go
>AYY GIMME THE FUCKIN PIKACHU OR I'LL FUCKIN SHOOT

>asian youths

Kim jong ?

Pakis have always been called asian here, due to the Raj.
The US can't fucking speak, you count Arabs as white.

Shouldn't Asians be super pissed about the fact that Arab crimes fall into their crime rate? Asians have like the lowest crime rate everywhere they are and Arabs the highest.

what

Technically true, but the majority of people if asked to identify or give a classification to someone from Pakistan would say Middle Eastern.

The reason they're spinning this as a asian is because while it is again technically true it allows them to push blame onto something that is not as easily classified as Islamic.

It's those violent Chinese midgets again

eh, they're about as white as the rest of the mediterranean oliveskins.

That is impossible. This story is satire. Guns are banned in UK. Asians are not thug killers. Nice try getting me to think bad thoughts against islamic youth. You should be ashamed of yourself. Now go turn yourself into the police.

/sarcasm

Not really true. Everyone from the continent of Asia is called 'Asian' generally. Even pakis themselves will refer to each other as 'Asian'. Same with Indians, Arabs, etc

Our census data is split beyond a few arbitrary categories.
So you get White: British, White: Irish, Asian: Indian, Asian:Pakistani, Asian: Chinese, Black: Caribbean and so on.

>give a classification to someone from Pakistan would say Middle Eastern.
Pakis look fucking Indian, not like Arabs. Have you ever seen them?
>The reason they're spinning this as a asian is because while it is again technically true it allows them to push blame onto something that is not as easily classified as Islamic.
Everyone in the UK knows "asian" means Indian or Paki though? If it was a chink they'd say east Asian usually.
Stop applying Americanisms here.

I hate that the Brits describe Arabs as Asians. Obviously they are Asian but it throws everyone for a loop because everyone thinks of Asians as Chinese, Japanese, ect.

In the UK, if a criminal or suspect is described as "asian" then that means they're almost certainly pakistani.

We don't have that much arab crime because we don't have that many arabs in the uk apart from rich arabs from teh gulf of arabia.

>Pakis are now Arabs
Fuck off yank

Pakis are Muslim Indians mate. Naturally we call them by the same name we call Indians.

Muslim shitskins that are not African are all the same to me.

Chinese are also shit tier in the UK. They don't commit as much crime but they are filthy peasants regardless.

Bin that knife!

>typical American failure to understand basic geography

Let me spell this out for you: China, Japan, India and Pakistan are all in Asia. Because America has always gotten most of its asian immigration from China and Japan, in America 'asian' means those squinty eyed chinks and nips. Because the UK has always gotten most of its Asian immigration from India and Pakistan, in the UK 'asian' is always understood to mean the brown curry eating sorts.

If I go to the UK again (probably not it's a soulless grey rockistan) I'm bringing my gun in my luggage. British police women standing around my corpse posing for selfies while detective Mohammed blames islamophobia - no thanks.

Will they vote corbyn in as their MP again?

(((Asian)))

I made a diagram to help you understand

Asian here normally refers to the subcontinent where our colonies where. Of course now the term is used to cover up the fact its always pakis doing crime.

>robbed at gunpoint
>in London
Ha, you must be mistaken. Guns are illegal there.

I never understood, why do every english media call them "asian" instead of "middle eastern"?
I remember reading a newspaper over there about a young boy being burned alive in London because he was white, by "asians".
Took me a while to realize they meant sandniggers and not gooks.

The ME is also in asia.

>""""""""""Asian"""""""""" youths
>Yea, because they live in Asia

LMAO, let's start calling Abos Australians, I'm sure the aussies will appreciate it like the slant eyes appreciate sand nigs being lumped in with them

Remember when we were kids and thought how awesome it would be if Pokemon were real?
>I'm gonna ride to school on a Charizard!
>I'm going to swim with my Vaporeon!
>Alakazam will help me study!
So naive we were.

>implying it was a real gun
>implying a 16 year old paki is going to have one
>implying anyone would risk robbing someone at gunpoint when it's guaranteed to get you 10 years in jail

What is risk vs reward?
Obviously there are guns here, but they're being used for organised crime or gang/drug violence. It makes no sense to bring all that extra risk for a mobile phone.

>Buying into BBC slide tactics

>Turkey not Middle East
into the trash

>I hate that the Brits describe Arabs as Asians
we don't. They're from the middle east. But the middle east ends at Iran, and everything further east that than is just Asia to us.

a quick guide to British ethnic classifications:
Indian subcontinent (Including pakistan and Bangladesh): Asian
China, Koreas, Japan: East Asian
Burma, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Indonesia, ect, ect: South East Asian
Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, etc, etc: Central Asian
Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Turkey, Syria, etc, etc: Middle Eastern