Mfw a trump supporter asks me to explain how trump is racist after I call him a racist

>mfw a trump supporter asks me to explain how trump is racist after I call him a racist

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2016/03/15/lets_dispense_with_political_correctness_and_talk_straight_donald_trump_is_a_racist/
snn.bz/probable-cause-affidavit-for-jeffrey-epstein/
youtube.com/watch?v=SpsJdSXM8K8
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/09/hillary-clinton-racist-top-5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's the normal response because they never have a rational argument.

Was your goal to be cucked by a trump supporter?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

CTR detected

Shit your right I'm a FUCKING WHITE MALE!!

Exactly, with identity politics it only matters who accuses. Supporting evidence is not only irrelevant, but racist and sexist.

How do I get cucked if I already won the argument?

trump is a lot of things : cruel, immature, stupid

but racist is not one of them

how people continually say he is without a single quote or scrap of evidence is beyond me

I always word it like this " Explain to me how he is racist without using the words , Mexican and Temporary muslim ban because muslim is not a race and illegal immigrants arent limited to Mexican." Never get a reply after that

salon.com/2016/03/15/lets_dispense_with_political_correctness_and_talk_straight_donald_trump_is_a_racist/

>salon

Your side of the argument is basically:

>Cmon in! Sure we can have a welfare state and unlimited immigration! This makes complete sense! Fucking white people, right? But God forbid we consider talking about broken homes, low high school graduation rate, and rampant drug use within black communities - that's dey culcha! Systemic racism is the real problem, even though we've been passing laws in favor of minorities for 50 years and we can't actually point to any racist laws...nope it's the system!

>salon

You can call him a racist until the cows come home OP. Fact of the matter is your ilk have put the most corrupt politician to ever run for the office up as your candidate. The DNC is in shambles and being embarrassed daily. Two thirds of America will vote for Trump and he will become the next president of the good old USA!

Not an argument

As a white guy I truly believe there are only two ways to solve racism in America. The first one is to eliminate all white racism which unfortunately won't happen because most racists are the ones who aren't aware of their racism (i.e. average trump supporter). The second option is to pay reparations for slavery.

Logically these are the only two routes to healing the pain our ancestors have caused.

>mfw a trump supporter brings up Hillary's emails

>My grandparent enslaved you grandparend i`m sorry pls accept my free blowjob
Litteraly you americans are biggest cucks i never saw a german liking arabs for example but always theres someone like you who makes me sick about all of you fattis

We at CTR understand this implicitly. The nature of racism lends itself to the fabric of daily life and personality rather than overt acts. A singer sings, a dreamer imagines, and a racist hates. It's not a concrete act, it's an attitude.

>mfw life

If you want people to actually read a salon article, post an archived link. There's no way I would even add one view to that garbage "news journal's" website.

You didn't provide evidence he was a racist so you didnt win.

Kinda like how if I say "whys your mom such a whore?" And you say "she's not."

Did i prove your mom is a whore because you didn't provide a list of examples where she wasn't a whore?

You don't actually have to pay reparations just open an official voluntary fund that white people can donate to that gets split up among every black American citizen as a payment for slavery then watch the race war start after almost nobody donates to it.

if they seriously have to ask why he's a racists then it means that they are a racist themself.

How about you give some concrete qualifiers for what a racist is. By such a vague definition, one could claim anyone is a racist. What qualifies a person to be a racist. Use numbers if you have to (I know this is scary for you), or some direct way to litmus test Donald Trump. Otherwise you're just punching at air. For example, how can I know you're not a racist?

>A singer sings, a dreamer imagines, and a racist hates.

and a criminal like Hillary commits crimes. I'm glad we're on the same sheet of music.

trump hates black people and is constantly retweeting white supremacists and white genocide people.

he barred black people from his jobs and never hire blacks

Still didn't prove your mom doesn't suck dicks for money.

>use numbers to prove Donald trump isn't a racist
Okay, he's owned zero slaves, lynched zero niggers, and even lets your ugly mom blow him for nickels.

Now, using your own standards of evidence, how about proving trump is a racist and your mom isn't a cum guzzling whore.

Which she is because I say so unless you can prove otherwise.

only white racists support trump that's proof.

See

I could go into the 100+ examples of things that he's said that was racist but I don't even know where to start.

he discriminates against blacks he calls black people "the blacks" and look at my African American 9ver there

Cuckland plz.

Sure, that site which provides a favorable platform for pedophiles is surely unbiased.

How's your moms jaw feel? Is it sore?

don't forget "racist america" voted in a nignog twice, which is more than basically any other western country has done

>racism is bad meme
The more you try to stop it the stronger it becomes. Racism is part of every person whether you believe it or not, just embrace it and stop acting like autists over it, because that's what makes it worse.

No its more like this.

Fucking retard.

Oh shit, meant to reply to OP, woops.

See

>salon.com/2016/03/15/lets_dispense_with_political_correctness_and_talk_straight_donald_trump_is_a_racist/

That article doesn't actually point to anything he said that was racist. It basically just repeats 'no really he's a racist' without any evidence or statements that were actually racist.

But user, he wants to ban Muslims from entering the US until he has a proper method of vetting them because there's an issue with Islam conflicting with the west, how can you not see this as racist behaviour?

I'll have you know that the attacks on Europe recently are isolated and nothing to do with Islam, they committed the attacks because they were sick and not because of their religious beliefs. Also, why would he want to ban illegal immigrants from entering the US even though the country was founded on immigrants :)

>People actually use this argument

>eliminate all racism will end racism
Too bad the most racist people I've ever met are first generation immigrants and blacks. Not that I give a shit, but I don't think whites can be considered the most racist race anymore after decades of bashing them with the "YOU'RE A RACIST" stick.

>he's racist
How so?
>if you don't know then YOU are racist too!
Sure swayed my vote. #imwithher now

I truly do not understand how any white person could possibly hate/prefer another race. Why stop at that, I don't understand how there are white people who do NOT want to remove all blacks/minorities.

>studying the media in Government class
>have to follow Trump on Twitter for a week and explain what we learned
>other groups go first, they had to follow Clinton, Sanders, Cruz, etc.
>they all just read Twitter quotes and sit down
>my group goes up, I go in depth explaining various marketing strategies and how they can be applied to political media and how Trump utilizes them
>whenever I say the word "Trump" the whole class rolls their eyes and spouts "oh jeeze" etc
>get frustrated half way through and go off script
>"Do you think that Donald Trump has gotten people involved in the political process who wouldn't have been involved otherwise?"
>Most liberal peer says "yes, a bunch of racists"
>say "Do you think that democracy works best when more citizens are involved, or less?"
>he says "more, but less racists"
>"Would you prohibit racists from voting?"
>he says "yes"
>"That isn't democratic or equitable, you're just redefining '35 year old white male landowners' to fit your preferences."
>"Well that policy was racist"
>"I don't think you understand"
>Professor tells me to go home for the day
>Accuses me of being disruptive for responding to a heckler

The only way that liberals can approach debates about Trump is passive-aggressive eye rolling followed by platitudes, and if that doesn't work, they just remove themselves from the situation. I've never had a liberal stand his ground or stay around for an entire argument, they just "I can't even" and walk off.

>liberal pseudo-intellectuals jerk off about Socrates constantly
>can't even use/recognize the Socratic method

Racism is part of every culture, it's completely normal. But obviously the left can't understand this concept. It's honestly all just an act from the left. They can't handle the fact that they share the thoughts you just posted. They know its true, but try to fight against it and in doing so cause more harm than good. Fighting against racism and light banter only leads to actual hate and anarchy.

The left will cause society to implode at this rate because they can't accept and embrace that we are all different.

Stop lying no republicans go to college. You're all too busy cousin-fucking and reading bibles

Damn this is some next level retard shit.

So George Bush wasn't in Skull & Bones? Thanks, good to know

>I could go into 100+ examples
>Doesn't even name one

>If you don't know by now then I can't even tell you

>There's no point in me saying any because you're too far gone
My mother in law said this one.

>If you can't see it then I guess you're just as racist as he is

I wonder if they know what they're doing or if they actually believe that he's racist. I'm a racist and Trump isn't a racist, I would know. No racist would ever let his daughter marry a Jew. He fucked a black chick back in the day for crying out loud. I, a racist, would never do that. I don't get it man.

I'd like a Hillary supporter to explain to me how the girl on the far left, who was a poor eastern European teen, suddenly has millions of dollars after going on vacation multiple times with Bill Clinton when she was only 15.

This. Trump wants Muslims to be vetted and to be held accountable for their actions, maybe a temporary ban on immigration from majority muslim nations.

I want Islam as an ideology wiped from the face of the Earth.

If only she knew who the more extreme one was.

>>mfw a trump supporter asks me to explain how trump is racist after I call him a racist

Trump is racist because he's proud of accepting the Margaret Sanger award,

Margaret Sanger called black people human weeds

Sauce on that please brother

>Literally guilty by association

According to that logic they're either both racist or neither of them are.

The second on the right is Epstein's assistant and sex slave, the blond in the center was Prince Andrew's fuck toy. No idea who the far right is, probably some other billionaires sex slave. This is Clinton's fuck toy today in her private jet she somehow was "gifted", probably via the Clinton Foundation.

Funny, I'm Jewish, and my ID is Goy.

snn.bz/probable-cause-affidavit-for-jeffrey-epstein/

Blacks are far more racist than whites. It's not even close

well that was the idea, that Hillary got the Margaret Sanger award and is therefore racist

so might as well use it as credible evidence that Donald is racist because idiot liberals will repeat it dozens of times before figuring it out

smallhats confirm

youtube.com/watch?v=SpsJdSXM8K8

If people don't agree with me or see the world the way I do they must be a racist or a sexist. It doesn't need to be proven because it's the only explanation because I'm 100% right about everything

THANKS for Correcting The Record.! You are awesome! Here comes .08 dollars (before taxes) to your paypal account.

>im jewish

Trump probably isn't racist, but most of his fanbase surely is.

Thats just smart business. Go to any service job in any american city and youll quickly learn why he didnt want to hire them.

nice jones meme
this is now a jones meme thread

Blacks can do whatever the fuck they want, I don't give a shit. However, when you ask me to pay almost 50% of my salary to support these assholes, that's where I draw the line.

>colors

If nearly every minority is voting left and just as many minorities are as racist ad whites, does that mean Hillary has a massively racist voting base?

Im disappointed in you rainbow.

Actually I'm racist. I do not support Trump because he is not a racist. You can easily know a true racist by his/her reaction, for example I take it as a compliment, however, non racists take it as an offense, some of them will conform to leftist viewpoints just to avoid the possibility being called one, they are more emotion driven, while those with some logic and sanity will ask you the question, why am I a racist, why is Trump a racist, and as the burden of proof lies on you, you are the one to provide evidence of that.

Trump expurgued a black family out of their house just to sell the state for a better price. That's why he is racist.

>racism is only against black people
You white bitches have kept me down all my life and, as a Mexican american, I'm proud to say I left all those racist bullies behind. They're working fast food and I'm an English professor.

Bill's wife is a racist.
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/09/hillary-clinton-racist-top-5/

You are a racist because Trump actually expurgued a human family out of their house just to sell the state for a better price as a true businessman however you have pointed out this family's skin color as an important factor.
You fucking huenigger

If you try to argue that Trump is not a racist you're not even worthy of a response. You deal in half-truths, lies and deception. You are a racist and should be ashamed.

>>mfw a trump supporter asks me to explain how trump is racist after I call him a racist
Trump isn't a racist.
He goes out of his way to denounce pro-Whites like Dr. David Duke and denounce all pro-Whites who support him.

Trump also supports the Jews and Israel. Those are the biggest anti-racists on the planet.

Trump isn't a racist.

>just to sell the state for a better price.
lol, this guy got a "crooked businessman" argument all lined up, and hes gotta turn it into hez a rasis

I agree with everything you have written, except
>Jew
>anti racist
choose one

The Jews are based. In their country. Shame that outside their borders they try to shove their multicultural egalitarian marxist propaganda down our throats. If only they were based outside their country.... great achievements would lie ahead of us to say the least.

That's not racist. That's good business.

>implying a trump supporters cares

>Niggers should live for free and not pay the same amount of money as white people.

What's going to happen the moment people start going, " Yeah, I'm racist. What are you gonna do about it?"

You fucking libs are making things worse because you're enabling actual racism by creating the narrative that anything you don't like is racist. It only goes so far when people realize you're just a miserable bully.

>>Jew
>>anti racist
>choose one
Oh the Jews are anti-racist.
For everyone but the Jews.
Jews are allowed to be as racist as they want to me, remember.

Also, don't forget, in practice...anti-racist = anti-White.

>The Jews are based. In their country.
I personally wouldn't call the murder or torture of children "based", but it's a non-White country so I don't care what happens there. Just as long as it stays there.

>f only they were based outside their country.... great achievements would lie ahead of us to say the least.
That's why we should contain all the Jews in the world to Israel. Where they belong.

what kind regular jew or banking, manipulating, nazi supporting, kike overlord?

Why are you guys debating this? Trump being racist is a FACT. You can't debate something that's already been proven.

Just admit it and move on.

>Mexican or Muslim is a race
fuck off shill

Disgusting. kys

Logically the only way to solve the problem is to remove the inferior races. There is no legitimate reason to keep them around. Fuck your fee fees.

do you have the one where he has a tinfoil hat and a smug grin on his face/

This is what happens when you shut down the Bernie Reddit, all those fucktards migrated here.

>Trump being racist is a FACT
I wish Trump was a racist. I'd support him then.

Not that there's anything wrong with being a racist, mind you.

>You can't debate something that's already been proven.
Problem is, you have to prove Trump is a racist.

You see, with anti-Whites such as yourself, the mere accusation of Trump being a racist is enough for Trump to be considered a racist.

Even though there is no actual evidence proving Trump is a racist and you refuse to post this so-called evidence.

Fuck off CTR