Justice league title revealed

twitter.com/geoffjohns/status/738924011195793413

>Hurr it will have a subtitle
>Hurrr DC sucks
>Dude posting Evans lmao
>Dude justice league: Gods and monsters because Devin farcry told me so

You faggots were blown the fuck out, stop posting click bait articles from now on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gbuBFMmoE74
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Snyder

Man. I fucking love DC. Why is this fuck still in charge. Dude can't structure movies for shit.

Hi Mouseketeer

Hi Zackseid.

First comment best comment

Oh good, the name isn't stupid, the movie is saved, two billion box office and 91% on RT, screencap this. Based Snyder.

fuck off Dennis Lamb
I know you're here

Based Geoff saving us from Snyder's 2deep4u pretemptious hamfisted religious bullshit already!!

BvS didn't need "Dawn of Justice", I'm glad Johns is keeping that hack in check from the very basic levels.

>Dawn of Justice
Yeah. Also it's kind of stupid that Dawn of Justice only shows up to fight the troll at the end. If she had a larger role in the movie she would've earned her name on the subtitle, but that was just fucking misleading.

The point is, we dind't need that last hafl hour and the hamfisted JL teasing.

If this movie was just Batman VS Superman, it'd have been miles better and more focused.

Translation: It did have some stupid subtitle and was about Gods and Monsters, but after BvS sank like a stone they scrambled to change Justice League as much as possible.

>Based Geoff saving us from Snyder's 2deep4u pretemptious hamfisted religious bullshit already!!

But user, how will you know that Superman can be read as a Christ figure unless you're reminded by blindingly obvious images and symbolism every five minutes?

Going to be funny as fuck when the movie is loaded with those terrible lines like "I thought she was with you"

On top of that Johns and Snyder have such contrasting ideas of what a superhero movie should be there's no way we're going to have a mismatch tonal shift in it. Assuming of course the rumors that Johns will have more input in the DCEU are true

>it'd have been miles better and more focused.
Kind of. It'd still have the luthorade, the bullshit bullet plot, the hamfisted Martha thing, the stupid death of Superman, the shitty Curb Your Enthusiasm court room scene, another fucking batman origin story.

It still wouldn't save it.

I hate BvS but listening to Devin Faraci is about the most retarded thing you could possibly do
I am kind of anticipating JL though because it seems Cereal Lord is actually handling things; however nothing will keep me from going into the movie with the lowest possible expectations

Fuck, why can't they just put Morrison in charge of the DCEU? At least he actually likes the characters and knows the comics.

Is Superman coming back in the middle or end of this movie? I vote for middle.

I actually thought that barring the "Is she with you" line and the simplistic "Men are still good" speech, dialogue was one of BvS' few strengths. Especially all the scenes between Alfred and Bruce, they radiated the wry sarcasm that should've been present in their relationship.

>getting mad about a 5 minute batman origin at the very start of the movie

There's literally no better way they could have done it user.

>believing Geoff "The Liar" Johns

Yeah, I'll believe it when the official trailer is out

I would say end, because that means they can spend another film barely focussing on him.

DCEU is looking good already
Best cinematic universe incoming

Morrison is legit crazy though. If he were in charge of the DCEU he'd pull some occult mathematics shit and use them as a vehicle to make superheroes real

Morrison is super fluent with the comic book medium. I don't know how well his stories would translate to the big screen. I'd really like him to be an idea guy though; inserting his metanarrative style/self awareness into the DCEU would be amazing and a perfect way to separate it from Marvel and the majority of big screen comic book universes.

Johns justice league was the longest a bad tittle lasted in new52. Pure shit

Itt: hamfisted

I mean. Just him looking sad at their graves would've sufficed. Maybe some quick nightmare shots, less than a second long about his dad screaming Martha, not unlike the ones in Mad Max, but with a different story context.

I'm not mad about any particular one of those, but there's too many of them.

There literally is: don't fucking show it at all because it's so well established that it's unnecessary to show AGAIN.

We don't need to see Batman's origin again. Literally everyone knows it.

Geoff Johns literally writes events solely to sell toys.

Morrison is an artist, Johns is an executive who're that will make the executives happy

And Rebirth was the greatest DC title released in years
The vast majority of his contributions to DC have been good

That's more of what I meant. I fwant him to be something like Marvel's Feige, a guy who oversees all the projects, makes sure the movie stories fit with the comics and the characterizations are right, guides the general flow of the universe, etc.

>Based Geoff saving us from Snyder's 2deep4u pretemptious hamfisted religious bullshit already!!
That's why Superman died and is returning in the third movie.

>80 page advertisement

Kek fuck off Johnsfag he sucks shit

So it's a win-win, then?

The point of the scene was to show that the last words of Thomas were "Martha", it reconnects later with Superman saying "Martha" when he thinks he is going to die and make Batman realize he has become like Joe Chill.

>these are the people that say the Martha scene makes no sense

>1.jpg
You poor thing.

>Thomas punching Joe Chill because Snyder needs to assure the audience he's a capital-M MAN even right before he's about to die, because clearly that's what matters most to Snyder

>the pearl wrapping around the gun and literally being broken by the gun itself for quadruple the poetry

It's the worst version yet.

>1.jpg
Haven't seen you spamming in a long time now.

>And Rebirth was the greatest DC title released in years

This is true, but not in the way you mean it. It's true because, while Rebirth was shit, DC has in general been even more shit for years.

>The vast majority of his contributions to DC have been good

This is right, though. It's delusional to deny that Johns is generally very talented.

It makes no sense from the Superman perspective. Mom would be more meaningful to him. Heck, have him just say Ma. It's a shorter, more desperate and poignant word and it would've still carried the meaning to Batman. Just have kid bruce cry Mom in the flashback instead of his dad yelling Martha. Heck, why wouldn't Thomas try to comfort Bruce? That seems like the noblest thing to do.

It's just complicating simple shit that works as is.

Poor guy...

You do realize the the original Superman film and Returns were just as bad about that, right?

Can't wait.
We go from Snyder to the producer of Green Lantern.

Good.
Now fire Zack and Deborah Snyder.

>DC has in general been even more shit for years.
N52 picked it up since 2013 though, and Rebirth is a genuinely good story

How do people not understand the Martha scene by now?

Johns did almost nothing on that movie but rename the villain from Legion to Parallax. It's easy to see the structure and dialogue of the movie sound nothing like any of Johns' GL books

>title
It's the Hack fucking even that up, because Superman wouldn't call his Mom "Martha", he'd say "mom" or "ma".

Not to mention that Superman could have just told Batman "Lex Luthor is a pyscopath who hjas kidnapped my mother and is threatening to kill her unless I fight you. Help me stop him."

But nope, he says a few cryptic words, makes threats, and pushes Batman, leading to a pointless brawl while every second brings his mom closer to death.

What sort of brain damage leads people to try to find value or meaning in BvS?

Because the delivery was fucking terrible.
There's a thousand better ways to accomplish what the Martha scene tried to do.
It's easy to understand, the problem is that it's dumb as fuck.

point is that the scene isn't there just to show batman's origin but also to show an element that will play an important role later on

Now if only they can fire Snyder and save the first Justice League movie we will ever get it'll be perfect.

Did you not here? Johns is running the show now

We can clearly see that this is all (YOU).

I am not defending the actual merits of the movie, just pointing out the intent behind that scene

>you will never be this autistic

uw0t

The point is it's a stupid, ham-fisted element that will play a role in an even stupider, more ham-fisted scene later.

You don't justify shit by saying it's there to set up even worse shit later.

STOP

I bet you think Zemo was a good villain

>le company wars
Epic, but no.
We have yet to see a decent villain in a superhero movie.

>1.jpg

JUST

Point is you could've made it in 10 seconds with no negative impact on the movie, and not just point at how clever they are that they found out they have the same mothers name. The fact that they both have mothers (or their memory at least) is much more relevant and meaningful than them having the same name. That's just a neat thing they can establish later with a conversation and then laugh about it.

What the fuck? It's just basic human interaction. Autistic is to assume that delivering plot points is more important than portraying people being people.

>the justice league movie is called justice league

Honey Graham Oh's are called Honey Graham Oh's, but they're still just fucking honey Cheerios in a different box

more like it did have a stupid subtitle but when we asked Faraci to leak them to gauge public reaction we were fucking horrified and now we don't know what to do at all

>if there's even a 1% chance

i mean

>Underrated Cavill and Gaddot
>cute Amy Adams

>1.jpg

Ooh, haven't seen this one. Nice.

You haven't heard? He's just had four more movies announced.

You're in for the long haul, DCfriend.

How? Superman's final words were going to be "Save Martha Kent"

It shows how human he is whilst demonizing batman.

It was a well done scene

Thomas Wayne being heroic is a great contrast to the Nolan Trilogy's Thomas being a beta. Plus it can set them up for him being a hero if they ever decide to do Flashpoint. How can Thomas Wayne be Batman if he's a scared weakling? I loved that scene.

>1.jpg

>We have yet to see a decent villain in a superhero movie.
>Jack Nicholson's Joker
>Danny DeVito's Penguin
>Heath Ledger's Joker
>Aaron Eckhart's Two-face

So, not a single memorable one?
Ledger acted well, but that's all.
Makes no sense how he lasted so much.

Oh boy, another dump of pics trying to explain why it wasn't garbage.

No Supes wouldn't nor should he had because Bruce wouldn't have cared. If Supes said ma or mom then Bruce would have thought of his alien parents not the human that found and raised him. Its pretty hamfisted that Bruce only saw the alien and not the humanity of Superman.
Saying Martha gives a personification and identity to his human mother. Which connects to Bruce's past trauma of his parents' death.

What are you talking about? He's directing JL2 after JL and that's it, though I doubt WB will even keep him around for JL2.

>Being THIS triggered by a digit in a filename

El oh el

>you will never understand good filmmaking

Autism is marked by an inability to understand nuance, subtlety, or social cues. Autists need things clearly spelled out for them and sharply defined.

You know, like Snyder does, where instead of letting implications speak for themselves you have to see every moment on screen, weakening every scene.

We can't just have the death of Batman's parents implied, we must see it, according to autists like yourself and Snyder.

Not triggered, we know it's the same autist who spent months shilling BvS and SS.

Samefag. I've seen you in a Sup Forums thread with the same exact response.

Can't wait for the JUST League.

That scene was a pleb filter.

>1.jpg

Here's a pic of superman looking mildly irritated after the senate heating blows up.
>Welp, I guess I screwed up, huh? Time to go back to being a mopey hobo.

So Disney is bribing WB to give themselves bad scores?

>waaaah 3 minutes scene with Batman's origin is bad even if it has meaning to the rest of the movie!
>30 minutes on Krytpon in MoS is fine tho because everyone must know that Superman came from Krypton

>ooops lol

>Triggered

>Devin Faraci
>El Mayimbe

BTFO

I don't understand why they cut the scenes of him helping people caught in the blast which are shown in the Ultimate Cut
Really, did it make the movie THAT much longer

>Dude you are murdering me for no reason but I'm sure you're the only one who can save my mom from the guy who hates me and will just problably let her go once I'm dead and she's no longer any use as a ransom lol

I actually do feel sorry for the actors in BvS. I think they all generally did a good job, they just had such shit material and direction.

So much denial.

youtube.com/watch?v=gbuBFMmoE74

all hail lord Geoff, long may his common sense reign.

Jesus Christ.

I feel bad for everyone except Gaddot.
She's a terrible actress.

He wasn't heroic, he was a dumbass.

It's pretty impressive that Snyder managed to get a bad performance out of Amy Adams. Even Night At The Museum 2 couldn't do that.