Exalted > Based

>He still says "based".
>2016

You know, despite Sup Forums holding itself out as being some kind of champion of upholding anti-degenerate values, the sheer amount of ebonic bullshit that has contaminated the vocab of your average poster is hilariously prominent.

Obviously this is due to the fact that African American influence on American "culture" has reached a feverish high in recent years, to the extent that even those of you who consider yourself apart from this are still largely under its influence subconsciously or consciously.

If you are going to bother complaining about the degeneracy then you're not going to get very far calling everything "based" and propagating other ebonic nonsense.

In future, please replace the retarded word "based" with "exalted" and filter out other such stupid shit accordingly to save me having to cringe, thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AKD2sEX3TO8
knowyourmeme.com/memes/based-god
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

s m h t b h f a m

based is a fun word to use.
I'm gonna post a Lil B music video just in spite of your opinion and where uses that expression ad nauseum.

youtube.com/watch?v=AKD2sEX3TO8

based
a
s
e
d

Yes. Slang. Hillary Clinton cares about the youth vote, particularly youth of color. If you want to have some "sick bantz" this November vote Hillary.

You must have had constant epileptic fits when 'lol' became a thing if this bothers you so much.

>he cares enough about how other people speak to make a thread and a whole fucking essay on why it triggers him

Sup Forums starting using ghetto slangs ironically a few days ago, but little by little it became it started being used unironically.

The negrofication of Sup Forums is all around at this point.

All very upset because I've just made you realise that your minds have been nigged hard and you are indoctrinated into their cultural degeneracy.

Sorry about that.

Too late faggot im already half black

checkmate bitch

not based

you're taking this dumb shit too seriously. ease up a little.

>we don't care fag
>YOU MAD I WIN

Go headbutt a bullet

based has been used here for years you newfags

"based" is not a word developed by niggers. It was coined on this board newfaggot.

>four sentences
>essay
barely a paragraph, you dumb nigger

you're the newfag
knowyourmeme.com/memes/based-god

okay, I'm on board with that.

I have multiple instances of exalted.

I was clearly exaggerating you dumb fucking burger

There's so much shit on Sup Forums that was initially used ironically, that the younger crowd didn't get. So they started using it unironically and gradually this process stripped away the soul of Sup Forums and turned it into the very thing it used to ridicule.

Sup Forums is a prime example. The users used to pretend to be retarded, but now they actually are.

for the last 2-3 years yeah.

Yeah, I'm okay with this. Thanks. The thing is, "based" was convenient but "Exalted" is a nice replacement.

Good point, actually. I need to purge from my vocabulary the vernacular of the 'groid.