I wasted my teens browsing internet imageboards and playing strategy games instead of socializing and now i am a 19...

i wasted my teens browsing internet imageboards and playing strategy games instead of socializing and now i am a 19 year old kissless hugless handholdless friendless virgin

Other urls found in this thread:

actioncoin
youtube.com/watch?v=FTV6UCh-yhs
incels.me/Forum-Inceldom-Discussion
ultima.wikia.com/wiki/Armageddon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

me too. wanna commit suicide together?

At least you're not a normie, right?

>19

Fuck off and start whining when you are 21 like me at least. You got some time still.

The mods here are really nice. I said I was 17 once and they just deleted my comment but didn't ban me. My teen years are almost over but I regret nothing because I never had a chance anyways.

You know the same could be said for you right?

socializing is shit, people are shit
as long as you get a job and make enough to live comfy then just do what makes you happy

strategy games > partying

t. pseudo-autist with experience in both

>21 like me at least
>Time still

What is so special about those 2 years user

just move to another country
you'll have a reason why you have zero friends and no one will know the rest

>working will make you happy but people who love you wont

i'd say 14-16 and 18-20 are some of the most important years in your life

Doesn't that require a work visa?

I can be you friend
Call me please,
+8801722264264

You develope faster before hitting 25.
After that the way your lifes changes slows a bit down.

Now people used to say you are only truly adult with 21 and it seems to be treshold were virginity starts to become a bit weird and your friendcircles better be set by now.

Now hitting 25 is were your prime should be. If you are friendless and virgin at that age desperation amd great hopes for the 30s are the only thing left but regret.

>last time I tried to socialize I wen't to someone I barely know party that my friend invited me to
>got fucking hammered real fast because I have a shitty job in construction and need to let loose once in a while
>took out my knife and shit escalated
>woke up in my bed at home in a pool of vomit
JUST

>20 year old: I wish I was 15 again I had so much time and opportunity
>25 year old: I wish I was 20 again I had so much time and opportunity
>30 year old: I wish I was 20 again I had so much time and opportunity
Etc etc. Why peg your life around an age? It's retarded you might as well try to fix your life.

and? he can get that

if you have a job people will treat you as a regular member of society no matter how big an autistic virgin you are.

So is it over? Do i still have time? What do i do? Can some older user please help me out

Honestly, if you're not a neurotypical, there isn't anything you could have done different so don't feel too bad. Just play games and have fun that way. Some of us are just not meant to have friends and girlfriends.

my life is shit but i just meant that 14-16 is important because you go from child to teenager and if you fail you become an outcast, and 18-20 is where you step into adulthood and if you fail you become a loner.

Yes it's all over at 19. Might as well kill yourself because it's impossible to fix anything, time has totally run out. You will likely live to age ~80 and your body and brain hasn't fully developed until 25 but yea it's over now.

I swear when did this retarded board become /r9k/?

just be yourself

I did the same thing and my life is still a mess at 27, so I'm not really in a position to give advice, but just keep in mind that when you get to around my age you'll think back and ask yourself why the fuck your 19 year old self kept browsing internet imageboards and playing games. It's far from too late to do something about it, even if it feels like it for you right now.

>people who love you

Kys if things dont get better before your 20th birthday not right now.

you skipped the best details

People peak at different time Sven. I was a complete fucking autist until I hit 24 then something happened and i just became a Chad idk what

Hey op hows this for an idea?

You know how youve identified your life is shit because of Sup Forums and videogames? How about you... STOP doing that, and instead write out things you want to accomplish then work towards that? Do you think that might work?

Get a load of this sunday poster.

I barely remember anything

I wish Canadians would just fuck off with their psuedo-psychology

Has anyone ever stopped coming here?

Yeah, but you're a high-test Arab, it's easy for you because it's ultimately in your nature. What are we Eurosoys to do?

>something happened idk what
Excellent advice mehmed

How are they any more special than say, 16-18 or 20-22? Also how is 14-16 special at all? In teenagehood no one knows what the fuck they're doing and everyone has their balls on the wall. In my experience it's the busybody nerds in high school who end up overreaching and collapsing into an alcoholic or drug abusing mess

I stopped yesterday

So what the fuck do i actually do? I don't want to live like this for the rest of my life

How is telling him that maybe not doing the things he's clearly identified as causing him issues "psuedo psychology" in any way? Has this board gone insane?

Have you tried being yourself?

if you have any interests other than imageboards and strategy games, focus on those, in particular if they involve other people. if you don't then i don't know, i spent years 19-23 of my life trying to come up with something before i stopped caring.

Just keep doing what you're doing now. Don't bother trying to change anything, it's far too late at 19.

Seek contact with people.
Your family ofc but also friends if you have any left.
Start being a social person, be chatty at social gatherings and your life will improve.

>Start being a social person, be chatty at social gatherings and your life will improve.
literally "just be yourself" tier

Sounds like the total opposite of being himself though.

Same except I have friends

Same

You're not as bad as me.
>21
>family broke and pretty poor
>don't like my job
>virgin, handholdless
>fat, but very fun, have a lot of female friends
>they're all JUST friends

if you're actually fun, chances are you could pull at least one of those female friends. especially if you step your fashion game up

There's one critical point: I'm VERY ugly (even without fat). I'm unfuckable.

whats ugly about you? Its probably fixable unless you're straight up deformed

just cet em drunk niger

Horrible face, short, bad posture cause medical peoblems, small penis (below average),

actioncoin
.io/ref/230333/

I'm not that kind of man.

You're that guy that was posting with the lazy-eyed croat the other day? Anyway either find someone as ugly as you or find a way to live on your own and be lonely in peace

fix your posture
face could be mitigated with stylish hairstyle and facial hair. fat people usually look alright with facial hair.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you probably aren't interested in working out/exercising

No, first time on this board, don't know who you're talking about.

I was in your position and then I got a girlfriend and had sex when I was 20 anyway. You'll be fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=FTV6UCh-yhs
Stop eating dinner, pasta and sweets.
Try to get some pity pussy by being as pathetic as you can be and by guilt tripping some of those girls that are the most compassionate.
Eat as much real meat and protein as you can afford, steal, find, capture...
Smoke a cigar(no cigarettes, but real; cigar without filters and shit) every once in a while.
Chop wood or punch some bag.

>19
How cute
I'm already 30 year old wizard

Good advise user, thanks.

do cocaine

WE WUZ PORTUGUESE ROBOTS

I am 30 and married. I wish I were you. Relationships are cancer. Just enjoy your youth.

it was worth it in th end

What is better pastime than playing video games and watching tv shows/cartoons anyway? I'm low test af so I'm completely disinterested in sex life and socializing.

me too, but it's not like i ever had a chance anyway

>tfw 23 on the first

You are like a little baby. Only 7 more years until my wizard robes come in the mail.

Entering my 20's and through a combo of depression, being overweight, and living like shit I have literally no memory of my youth. Everything of me under 16 years is non-existant so I like to think my life is just starting and I have the power to seize the day.

>What is better pastime than playing video games and watching tv shows/cartoons anyway
There is none.
27 year old

Imagine actually living like this

That's what I thought
t. 24 soon

24 yo here. try harder

I asked what is better, offer the alternative of fuck off leaftard

The alternative? You mean literally any of the other 10 000 things you could do? The videogaymer sure is getting aggressive.

This
Norman life is dramatically overrated
You literally live like a degenerate with the ability to say "haha I'm not a loser"

And?

You have another 20 years of "youth" to keep trying. Or to discover what you really enjoy and start doing it. Or just wander around.

Relax, everything is going to be fine.

>normie
>plenty of friends
>go out regularly
>good looking
>fit
>good sense of humour
>kissless virgin at 23

>still nothing
Jee, rangeban c*nada already

welcome home user
incels.me/Forum-Inceldom-Discussion

Same shit, bro. But also, I live in Russia, so I am fuckuped

"Better pastime" is entirely subjective though. How am I suppose to answer your question?

At least for me I liked playing videogames but eventually I realized if you spend a lot of time on it you have nothing to show for it so I began playing guitar, lifting and started learning programming.

What will be your first spell?

Dunno about him but my first spell will be
ultima.wikia.com/wiki/Armageddon

>realized if you spend a lot of time on it you have nothing to show for it
So yiu only pick up hobbies that can impress normies, point taken

No I just didn't really feel like it was a good use of my time anymore, if I play videogames for 10 years I don't really have anything to show for my time whereas that time spent on any other activity would have significant results.

Plus there's no videogame I'd put the effort into right now. The return on my time investment just doesn't seem worth it versus my other .

Versus my other options*

>>>/reddit/
Fucking normie

>this flag
>this post

VERY worried

3 years left:^)

what's your address, I'm booking you a prossie now

>I wish Canadians would just fuck off with their psuedo-psychology
I wish /r9k/fags would actually kill themselves instead of shitposting, but that would require them actually following through on something for once in their lives.

basically this

every day you need to work on self-improvement. this is the best way to not only fix your life but make you happy

hmm, do you have phimosis by any chance?

Is it nice to hug a girl? Sometimes at night before i go to sleep i hug one of my pillows and imagine what it would be like to cuddle with someone.

you don't really give your female friends romantic hugs it's just a half second thing so I can't really comment

used to

Fucking this
Every time there is a thread like this bunch of l*aves always storm in with their """"""motivational"""""" "just be yourself bro"-tier bullshit.