SENSE8 CANCELLED, LIBTARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1gwmHQ-1fxQ
cnet.com/news/netflix-cancel-sense-8-wachowski-straczynski/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can they be on suicide watch if they didn't even watch the (((show)))?

>le-degneracy.png

>9 million an episode

I wanna know what went wrong with your life OP.

Never even heard of it

People are now realising the Wachowski brothers are terrible at what they do

>people the matrix movies unironically

>people the matrix movies unironically
what did he mean by this?

Does Jaime Clayton have a dick? I really really really need to know.

What?

Why so much?

Wha..?

this was on netflix for how long? Never saw it, think I maybe saw the poster a few times. why are libtards on suicide watch? seen this retarded thread a few times

They're imploding. It's all tumbling down. Larry Warchwoski allowed his unnatural fetishes to destroy him utterly. Just look at the guy. My word, just look at the man. What has he done to himself? What type of weirdness he allowed into his heart that could have destroyed him utterly. He was a husband of one wife. It is written to become intoxicated by your wife's breast, to dream of her endlessly and to love her and hold her and to be with her. Instead he grew fond of fetishes. I am so afraid for him. Common sense sometimes speaks louder than any thunder, than any explosion and when it speaks to him he'll realize far too late that he made a wrong choice. What an absolute sad person he'll be when it all comes tumbling down.

No, she appears briefly nude in season 2 and you can see her scary fake vagina. Should have just kept the dick.

was it turbo-kino?

Almonds. Activated.

Covfefe

Use a fucking catalog you dingus

I never made it past a few minutes into the first episode.

>lingering shot of gay dudes being gay in a gay club
>some guy evaluating a female DJ and say she was pretty good *for a girl*
>some Jap business people talking with the man Jap saying to the female Jap that he wouldn't deal with because she was a woman

I remember it all being so unbearably hamfisted.

Yum.

wtf why is the guy wearing a diaper?

>each episode costs 3 million more than your average GoT episode

HOW

There's nothing wrong with me dude, I watched both seasons and they are trying to force so much agenda that the first one implied loses the strength. So many questions without answers, too many fan-service.

How does a Sense 8 episode works

>5% explaining the plot and the whispers
>5% unnecessary filler where everyone walks on slow motion to show connection between the others
>20% Riley and Will making out, having sex or using drugs or all of it at the same time
>20% Lito having a crisis about his gayness
>10% Capheus is not important but somehow lets put all the characters in the same place to show him some love
>20% YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS SUN IS MY WARRIOR SHE'S SO STRONG, SHE FIGHTS IT LIKE A WOMAN
>10% Nomi and Martha from Doctor Who shows lesbian affection to prove it that love has no limits
>Khala and Wolfgang wet dreams

I'm glad that it ended fast, they wasn't really working on the theme anymore, just about showing everyone fucking themselves

ywn lick the sweat of Sun after a hard day of training

>THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!
>I'M IN CHARGE HERE!!

Same.

Kikes money laundering

Nomi really should have been a sperg, without a progress dyke friend. Alas the tranny was shown to the the smartest best and most competent at anything that required a hint of thought.

I get that the wucuckskies are shemales, but come on... why did they mary sue so hard.

Best day of my life

Let's ignore Sup Forums and /faggots/ for minute.

I didn't watch the show, but everybody says that Wolfgang, the indian girl and the asian girl are the best part of the show. Is this correct? Why?

>she
>her

who gives a fuck tranny lover

Sorry bro, she's kinda pretty. If she didn't pass so hard I probably wouldn't make the mistake. I just wanta stick my dick in her inverted penis.

the mexican faggots are so hot

too bad they will never breed me

Wolfgang was the only character with a little edge. Everyone else came off as completely well heroic. Also had a huge connection with his bro(Not gay) and was loyal. He was kind of dumb.Indian girl was the best looking. Asian chick had some decent fight scenes.

BEST CHARACTER RANKS

Sun > Capheus > Lito > Kala > Wolfgang > Nomi > Riley > Will

Why is pol so angry at everything

Never heard of (((it))). How degenerate is it?

see

I just want more Jamie in anything else

youtube.com/watch?v=1gwmHQ-1fxQ

>Sense8 cost more than GoT to produce
How is this possible?

It's a show for gays and lesbians

are you fucking serious ?

Thank you very much.

>"It was reportedly an expensive show to create. Last month, producer Roberto Malerba told MSN Entertainment that an average episode costs $9 million. For context, episodes of "Game of Thrones" were once considered expensive at an average of $6 million each -- though they cost even more today."

>""After 23 episodes, 16 cities and 13 countries, the story of the 'Sense8' cluster is coming to an end."

>16 cities and 13 countries

cnet.com/news/netflix-cancel-sense-8-wachowski-straczynski/

jesus christ

Wolfgang and the asian where the only 2 who could fight. so all the fight scenes are them helping out the others with almost 0 multiculturalism shit going on.

The indian girl is torn between marrying a rich dude so her family can live comfortable or wolfgang who's on the other side of the world but who she loves.

> It's a "The Wachowskis need to pay their expensive sex surgery, hormones and their rent since they are out of scene in the last 16 years so they decided to aim the left-wing passions and aspirations and laundry money at the same time with expensive and unnecessary travels around the world" episode

There's no problem if you want to change sex but at least make yourself pretty this time since you are choosing it and paying, fucking hell.

This scene is what made me drop the series
>Wachowskis are racist as fuck: they don't force the Indian chick or the Korean chick to do any sex stuff but they fired Van Damn because he wouldn't do gay shit and they hired some inferior actor to play his part and had him do gay shit
>they didn't show any skin of the best looking one (the Indian chick)
>they focused on man-on-man buttsex but no tribbing whatsoever

Screw this.

Anyone else have a hard time rewatching the matrix now that the Wachowskis were revealed to he fucking ultra degenerates??

blow and aids treatments

No I'm sane.

yes

They weren't overtly degenerate back then so...

Nope.
I like the first as much as I like back when it was released.
I hate he sequels as much as I hated them back when they launched.

DAS RITE
DAS RITE

it's surgery not wizardry.
Hot Indian you say?

Honestly, if it wasn't for this fucking site. I never would have heard of this show. Seems that the only place that had any interest(negative or positive) was this shithole.

The flew the cast arpund the world to do "on location" shots so they can set up scenarios when they fuck each other.

Looks like an 5/10 latina

>those names
red flag for bad writing

Nomi's gf name is Amanita

Fggot

Kala isn't really that hot, it's her accent and her good girl wanna be bad girl attitude that makes her

I wish this wasn't in a Sense8 thread because it deserves so much more (You)s

>Larry Wachowski the penis unironically

But that's wrong though. how is Nomi not dead last? her entire plot is a just a break in the action for a PSA about trans issues. and who is Wolfgang so low? he is totally based.

REAL CHARACTER RANKINGS

Wolfgang = Sun > Lito >>> Original Capheus > Will > New Capheus >> Kala>>> Riley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dogshit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nomi

>Will last

He had the most interesting storyline with whispers. If the show focused more on him it would have been better

True patrician list

Will > Wolfgang > Sun > Capheus >>>>>> Kala > Riley > Nomi > Lito

Nomi would be last if she wasn't actually useful with her hacking and had Bug in her storyline. Lito was crying about being gay for 2 seasons

Wolfgang > Sun > Capheus > Kala > Lito > Will > Riley > Nomi
This is the correct order

pass da reefah mon

I think you're forgetting the naked gun style Mexican standoff in Revolutions. Buncha dudes in gas masks and nipple clamps dual wielding pistols.

reply unironically

> IMDB: "Drama, Mistery, Sci-Fi" ...
... and _this_ is a screencap from the show?

dafuq o.O

>I accidentally 93 mb of rar

Finally my waifu Donna Bae is free from this degeneracy

Seems weird with JMS as a writer, since his whole deal with Babylon 5 was making it cheap. Lana must have thought there was no way a big budget would bite them in the ass.

black dude was the best part about the show tbqh

watched the whole first season just for him and wolfgang. Don't know if I can bring myself to stomache the second season just for them though.

They changed his actor sadly. new guy just doesn't look nearly happy and innocent enough for the role despite a decent acting attempt. besides that the first episode is the big firewall of LGBT and orgy agenda you have to get through. if you can make it through that the second season is still pretty decent plot-wise. even Nomi's scene's are more tolerable since they made the wacky Sup Forums browsing tranny lover a primary side-character.

okay yeah I'm done with this show then

Did you all of it?

Faggot.

JMS worked on this shit? What the everloving fuck?

strong character dynamics

Libtard cuck

whos the hottie in the dreadz????

>JMS
he helped create this shit, just pray he doesn't try to redo b5 with trannies and fags.

Are you kidding? Sun is showing nipples in more than half of her scenes and the Indian girl gets ARYAN'D later in the season. Plus she gets put into sexy swimsuits.

They cancelled it to fund a second season of that Bill Nye show.

*Unzips dick*

Lasted longer than MDE World Peace at least.

>Another flop from the Wachowski Brothers
When will studios acknowledge they were one hit wonders?

>Larry Warchwoski

HER name is Lana Wachowski, friendo

HAHHAHAHA YES

TUMBLR IS IN COMPLETE MELTDOWN MODE

FIRST THE GET DOWN NOW THIS LMAOOOO

1/2