So did everyone enjoy their prom?

So did everyone enjoy their prom?

why did she kill everyone

It was fun

Some students pulled a prank on her and she thought everyone was in on it.

Granted, she was a little loopy at the time.

top movie
>tfw no carrie gf

it was just a prank from her

i made the mistake of watching the remake with chloe starred in it, i survived though

Imagine being the guy who took her to prom and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face.

For my senior prom I couldn't afford a ticket and even if I did, neither my awkward introverted friends nor myself would've done well there.

I spent my prom weekend watching about 60 episodes of Naruto, which I about 20 hours. If it makes you feel any better, it was the Zabuza + Chunin exam arcs.

The face just sweetens the deal.

She's like a sexy trap.

Wew, I actually spent money to see that

Not sure what I expected, really.

It's not always what it's cracked up to be anyhow. I went and ate an overpriced steak beforehand, had a shitty limo driver that we fucked with the whole way over there, my date broke a heel on the way INTO the venue so she had to spend the whole night carrying around her shoes, and then later on after we left I didn't even get laid.

is 'prom' a real thing? I thought it was a movie character.

>tfw remembering my prom
I'd prefer if you never ask again OP.

At my prom we did something similar. The whole senior class agreed to pick this really insecure and timid girl to nominate as prom queen and on the night of prom. But when she went up on stage and was crowned queen, instead of dumping a bucket of pigs blood on her we just dumped a whole bunch of cow semen, it was great. Totally humiliated her in front of all her peers.

Another thing that was different between the movie and our prom was that in the movie Carrie got her revenge by killing all the bullies, but at my school she just killed herself.

Everything they said to her
Pushed her one step closer to the edge

Technically it's a Graduation Dance for this one, not a prom, but same difference.

She was an autistic cunt with a literal jihadist mother

I didn't go to mine

She was about to break desu

It was alright
The DJ was retarded and played only pop music with some awful remixes throughout
Way too much Katy Perry
But my rich school rented out Dave and Busters for the after party and that was pretty fun

I always wondered where she got her religious shit from
Because the shit she believes in is not in the Bible at all, the crucifixes and saints indicate some brand of Catholicism but her shit would not be accepted at all there
Her aversion to drinking would indicate Baptist but once again it doesnt add up

I think it was to indicate that she was just a nut. She made up shit to try to control Carrie and justify her own behavior.

I read the book once but I don't remember if it mentions anything about this.

You, see what they should have done is given her a little room to breathe.

I stood up my date.
Not the first time too, in sixth grade we had a graduation dance and I did the same to my to-be date, because I went to a religious private school we had dancing classes and on the last day of classes we have to do a show for our parents so teachers paired up us but on the last day I didn't go and instead went together with my cousins to my grandpa's hometown in the stick which was so much fun because I went fishing, swimming and lots of activities and ended up with a tan mom was shocked.
I felt bad for the girl on the ride there but I completely forgot about her once we arrived.