3 bathrooms

>3 bathrooms
>3 bedrooms

Is the Homer was poor meme finally dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LfXxoSuXB0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Americans actually do have massive houses like that.

wait, is this *rich* to you? Europoors exposed

They were poor in the sense that Homer barely earned enough money to cover their mortgage, bills and expenses so they didn't really have money to blow around.

>4 bedrooms
>3 bathrooms
>3 living rooms
>massive garage
>massive garden

ITs a big house

>he calls the back yard a garden
europoors can't help but out themselves.

it's an average/middle class home.

What episode implies that Homer is poor?

probably cheaper than my one bedroom in LONDON.
Fucking america man, house are built like flatpacks and have no heritage.

My friend recently moved to Portland and he bought a 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom twin garage monstrosity for 600k freedom bucks. its about 10k more expensive than my place in britbongs.

My family has a bigger house than that (Norwegian). My dad is a municipal janitor and my mom is a teacher. I live pretty far from the city though.

My dads house has 3 full baths and 1 half bath,1 master bedroom and 3 small bedrooms,a finished basement, 4 part garage (3 door and 4th is a connected full size shed) a nice deck and a yard bigger than the simpsons. It's a 250k house. The Simpsons are average/poor they live in the midwest where this is common and affordable.

Hell even my house has a giant yard barn, deck, garage, finished basement, 3 bedrooms and a 1.5 bath and it was only $124k.

I'd say a house like the simpsons around here would cost ~150-180k in my area and that's in 2017 not 1989.

it's in a small irrelevant city, houses like are probably affordable for middle class people

so did shittit recently start rehashing this old frasier/simpson house discussion or was it a youtuber?

>that episode where Lisa punches through the wall behind Homer and Marge's bed

2spoopy.

>my house has 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms on 2 acres of land
>we're barely outside of city limits so we have stinky, undrinkable well water instead of the fluoridated jew

feels bad man

for you

isnt it right next to a nuclear plant? nobody wants to live like that? cheap rent lmao?

I can't even fathom living in a house that big, that thing is a mansion as far as I'm concerned.

Shut up cuck.

I would assume the house is about 3,000 square feet. Which is quite big.

A house with that layout is very old school, but something with that square footage is ~$200k where I'm from, which is easily affordable for the middle class.

what room was homer in in that episode where bart and his friends are fighting over that rare comic in the treehouse in the thunderstorm and marge asks homer if they are ok?

Also all those times bart or lisa were in their rooms and the sidewalk was right ouside there window

Three bathrooms and three bedrooms really isn't that extraordinary, I say that as a Brit where we have much smaller houses, but...
>THREE living spaces
Literally why?

That's pretty, pretty average

technically 2.5 bathrooms

Portland is a shithole though. Fucking homeless junkies everywhere

for you

Jesus Christ the fucking bots keep bringing up threads too early. When is Hiroshima going to fix this?

this. enjoy your robberies.

>>THREE living spaces
>Literally why?

I feel bad for you bongs.

One living room is for entertaining, one is the family den where the tv is, and the last one is the man of the house's den.

>this is a citycuck's idea of "rich"
LMAO

>what's up with the garage?

and he wasn't poor. He had a middle class job at a nuclear plant

>wake up early
>jealous of america hours

Well a 3,000 sq ft house can sell for just over 200K in Springfield. Property values are not that high.

I grew up in a house almost exactly like that and my parents were far from rich. You just think he's rich because you've been cucked into believing you deserve little for your work by corporate culture. Stay a slave.

bots?

>tfw poorfag
>tfw will never have 2 couches

>back in the day, you could get a job straight out of college and earn enough to live in a house like that after a year of accumulating your wages
>now that's an endgame house and you have to live like a wage suck in a small cuckapartment
REEEEEEE KILL ALL BOOMERS. THEY SCREWED US OVER AND FUTURE GENERATIONS JUST SO THEY COULD LIVE LIKE KING FOR 30-40 YEARS

The bots that bring up old threads. They get tagged as topical or not and when they are not they get recycled. Most of the posts in this thread are from the old thread.

3 bathrooms is typically, 1 attached to the master bedroom for head of house/parents. 2 for kids or other house residents, and 3 is a half bath or is only used when guests are over. 3 bedrooms means 3 seperate people or 1 family or in my case 1 room for friends, 1 room for comic books and collectibles, and 1 room for me.

This isnt >>x lad

But if you had a fucking basement as well (again, something that very few people over here have), you'd put the "den" in there wouldn't you? A third living area on the ground floor is just totally fucking stupid. Genuinely feel like a house that's that big just for the sake of being big couldn't possibly be cozy at all.

That's a good starter home.

This was normal in America during the 80s.

Bathroom placement in the 2nd story is wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=LfXxoSuXB0A

>>x
Apparently it's /r/eddit though...

Basement for storage and maybe fixing up later if you want to do something with it.

Are you guys really so poor over there you can't have that many rooms in your house?

My house is even bigger than that and I don't work for a nuclear power plant.

>tfw 3rd world home

>1:18 long continuous clip of the Simpsons
>don't laugh or even smile once
How did they let it get so bad?

>12 executive producers

No wonder this show is shit now

Don't fear, user: they have stories... FOR YEARS!

american homes like this are built with thin walls and cheap materials, ready to burn down when fire hits or fly off when wind strikes, that's why it's cheap to expand to more rooms like that.

european houses on the other hand are built with stone and solid wooden doors, if fire comes the house won't care, if a tornado strikes it'll still stand firm, quality has its price and I don't mind less rooms if it means I won't be able to poke my finger through your paper doors

-german guy

Forget Homer

Did Ned even have a job?

t. grimey

>362 dollars for 40 years work

I make double that

Leftorium.

Do you live in the 18th century?

because they are cheaply built in comparison to european houses. not that it matters imo a house doesnt need to stand for a century

>12 bucks an hour

Literally less than minimum wage

You make $724 every 40 years? user that sucks

I meant 40 hours*

But yeah

back to your cuck-shed piss boy

Do you know what minimum wage in the US is?

Besides, you have to adjust for inflation.

In what state?

Pro-tip: none.

congrats on making less than the median salary user

>watching simpsons past 2003

lel

IM sure you're make 300k a year right

Not a neet or anything

Lol this. What kind of shacks are you poor fuckers living in? Why is Europe so horrible?

No, but I don't feel the need to go online and brag about making ~40k a year

I'm a Rothschild, AMA.

>Bear patrol tax five dollars... WHAT? This is an outrage! It's the biggest tax increase in history!

>reply to a post
>Some austist neet sperges out because he doesnt have enough money left over to buy more pizza roles
>Somehow this is me bragging

This was the early 90s though, so that's the equivalent of $1000 today

In the episode where homer goes sugar hunting, marge says he lost $40 by not going to work that day, so he was earning $200 a week at that point

If this is what he was making in like ~1995 that's the same as $20/hr in 2017 so yeah not bad.

>exterior walls of American houses made of the same struts-and-drywall cardboard as the interiors

Rumpus room

>LOL i make double that
is literally what you said. you were bragging about making less than average income. keep projecting though.

>Let the bears pay the bear tax, I pay the Homer tax

seeI literally never said "LOL" since i'm not /r/eddit like you friendo

That's not true at all. Modern houses usually are all thick plywood sheeting and then a layer of insulation and then siding. We literally use no cardboard in our houses faggot.

Warren Buffet here, AMA.

Does anyone have an explanation for this anomaly? There seems to be an empty space between Maggie's room, the bathroom, and the hallway. I did my best to outline it in Paint.

>y-y-you're a NEET
>y-y-you're /r/eddit
>hahahaha see I literally didn't type exactly what you quoted me as saying! gotcha there buddy!

>That's the home owner tax

The rumpus room was comfy

Its just floor

>Claim i LITERALLY said something
>I didnt

oright lad

There is no anomaly.

Theres a bathroom in the master bedroom though

you LITERALLY bragged about making $725 a week
you were LITERALLY mocked you in a greentext
you LITERALLY got hung up on semantics like an autist

There is, but that's not the bathroom I was talking about. In OP's pic, the other bathroom is at the end of the hall; in the video, the bathroom is between Lisa and Bart's rooms.

he bought his house and had a job before obama became president

Look closer at the walls of the hallway. There is empty space where a room could be but it has no door.

Maggie's room doesn't have a closet, effectively making it an upstairs den, not a bedroom (by accepted Appraisal standards)

Thats were the hatch to the attic is

The hatch to the attic is in the middle of the hall, above the carpets.

I live in a million dollar+ home and it is about half the size of the Simpsons home. Sometimes being a europoor sucks

Looks like a spare room of sorts

Must be a linen closet of some sort, they don't seem to have one otherwise.

Canacuck here-- insane house prices not exclusive to Europe! Boomers please die off at an alarming rate so house supply opens up!

it was the 90s, way better market then. anyway the family wasnt really "malcom in the middle" poor, more lower middle class