Why are people putting so much pressure on Wonder Woman?

Why are people putting so much pressure on Wonder Woman?

When you market a film with gender politics it creates pressure

"When we get to make.."

You didn't make shit, you dumbass. Men made this movie too. Who do think footed the bill for the whole thing? You think that money just falls from space or something?

You don't get to claim credit just because you have tits. Nobody is stopping women from making as many superhero movies as they want. Of course they actually have to, you know, do it themselves

lol calm down turbo virgin

Man detected. Honey, why don't you show us your cock?

But Amy Pascal has been making films for ages and they fucking suck.

fffffffffffffffffUUUUUCKKKKKKK ME THIS MAN VS. WOMEN THING HAS GONE ON MILLENIA TOO LONG

Show nuts or gtfo

>try to make it a Dumb Political Thing when you think it will be good and will support your politics somehow
>try to distance it from politics and chastise the other side for doing exactly what you did when they try to make it a Dumb Political Thing

It's always the same.
I hate this gay world.

The only people putting pressure on Wonder Woman are people in the sphere of social identity politics, which is then complained about by people like in the OP pic related who are also in the sphere of social identity politics. So it's two mini-factions within a faction and they're using it as an excuse to have a catfight because 90% of all interactions between people who are into social identity politics are catfights.

Do young people even watch The Daily Show anymore?

>Why are people putting so much pressure on Wonder Woman?

Because they know its shit but expect people to continue to pretend its good cause "insert leftist bullshit here" which isnt happening anymore

Jesus fucking Christ. The movie is praised into "certified fresh" status on its sole trait of having a female main character, nullifying the idea that there's a "patriarchy" and that the majority of the population is "misogynistic," and yet still they try to make it like women are treated worse.

Fuck I hate feminists with every cell in my body.

benevolent sexism

Is what woman white or mulatto wtf?

when i see a man literally prohibiting a woman from making a movie, physically taking the camera out of her hands, then i will care, same with race.

Wonder Woman could have been made 15 years ago around the same time as the first Xmen and Spiderman movies and no one would have said this stupid feminist shit

>Be BvS
>Break box office opening records
>Become cult classic
>"""""""bad"""""""

>Making a DC/terrible-studio rage about a man/woman thing.

All superhero movies suck

is this the lesbian from american pie all grown up?

Wow first time I agree with daily show

thought that was carrot top in the thumbnails.

congratulations on having sex.