"""93% on Rotten Tomatoes"""

>"""93% on Rotten Tomatoes"""

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-preview-wonder-woman-readies-95m-us-debut-1009179
instagram.com/p/BU0300pAbGE/?tagged=wonderwoman
youtube.com/watch?v=6TZc1TBdVvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yup. That's about what I expected.

>DC somehow crams the jeebus spread even there
JUST

Is this BvS? Why does it look the same?

Hey, it's kinda like Yoda throwing the force lightning back at Sidious.

Dont worry OP no one in the real world gives a shit and they will be lucky to break even

WAY TO GO DKEKS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*

It's better than GotG2 though

I can tell that Alan was #withher

Doubt

>Mfw it's actually gonna flop

Marvelcucks

SAD

How can you refute these reviews?

>Terrible dialogue and lacklustre action in a billion-dollar superhero flick
What are you surprised about?

im sick of capeshit

fucking garbage

More like at Dooku. With Sheev, Yoda could barely hold it at bay.

Zuko throwing the lightning back at his dad is even closer.

What are you saying, that the critics lied for the sake of pushing some agender?

>finally make a "good" movie
>you've poisoned the well with the audiences so much they avoid it entirely
Cocked that one up

>in the few market it has already opened it's already ahead of Doctor Strange
Hmmm

Lets watch this 5 second clip out of context cause we are ugly fat virgin men

DELET

That last boss fight vs Ares was awesome. Good post.

stop watching capeshit

The funny thing is that they all have to mention that she's a woman too, like it fucking matters. I thought feminism was about 'being considered equal to men' not trying to be above them.

>Tomatoes mean a movie is a good/bad
Try forming your own opinion

>I choose to believe... IN LOVE
>then I will DESTROY YOUARRRGGHHHH

I mean, I'm not actually opposed to cheesy as fuck B-movie crap like this in capeshit movies because capeshit movies are - by definition - cheesy as fuck B-movie crap. But I wish critics were more consistent in when they rip into movies like this or when they laud them. As far as I can tell Wonder Woman is about on par with BVS and Man of Steel, which I thought were entertaining capeshit flicks, but apparently they were the worst movies ever according to rotten tomatoes, but then this one is okay despite being just as preposterous as "SAVE MARTHA".

Why has nobody commented on how inherently fatphobic it is to cast Gal Gadot as wonder woman? I know plenty of wonder women who are wonderful at ALL sizes #fatpride

with the dogshit scene in the OP, you're going to have to do a lot more than say it's a good movie for me to believe it

Shit, will it actually flop?

ok go ahead and do that somewhere else.
i'll watch the 60 second clip in the OP showing some of the most disgustingly heavy handed christ imagery around, and then a guy who controls lightning get killed by lightning

Hey, I said "good", not good. I'm basing that entirely on reviewers sucking it's dick. Which I don't buy anyway cause it's Gadot as the lead. But normies will

You people are so FUCKING triggered.

Well that's true, but Yoda did knock Sidious ass over teakettle over the desk and stuff.

>Its going to flop

Box-Office Preview: 'Wonder Woman' Readies for $95M-Plus U.S. Debut

hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-preview-wonder-woman-readies-95m-us-debut-1009179

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

instagram.com/p/BU0300pAbGE/?tagged=wonderwoman

KEK

yup DC is DEAD

>Women obviously going to shill it
>Men can't act non-feminist or else be starved of sex, therefore pretend to love the movie
>Honest critique is left out to dry

I'm so done with politics in my reviews.

Mad as fuck

The movie wasn't bad, but it definitely wasn't anything spectacular. Had some good scenes, good cinematography, good casting, some REALLY bad shots and bad/ quick cut fight scenes. But my main gripe was the wasted use of Ares. Casted him really well and the (twist) was decently executed, but the fact that he's gone is just stupid. Ares is a major character in the comics and he should never have been killed.

Holy fuck this is not even youtube skit tier writing, someone actually wrote this and said: "yup that's sounds about right"

>costs 15M less than Dr Strange
>opens to 15M more
Poor marlel

>its not about deserve
>its about what you believe in
classic retarded feminist cunt logic.
>i believe im important so i am who cares if im actually capable or not emotions are what matter

>appealing misandry

What did she mean by this?

>looks good
>finale still involves fucking beams being shot at the sky

When will this meme die?!

Is it true that their were zero advertisements for it during the NBA finals?

LITERALLY TOP 10 ANIME BATTLE

>taking your shoes off in public so people have to smell your disgusting fucking foot cheese
What degenerate scum

>taking your shoes off in a theater

Fuck this spic tbqh

all that food for a movie that is max. 2 hours

no wonder americans are obese

Why are liberals so fucking stupid? Do they think they're selling anyone on the movie with these reviews?

You really think StingyJWs would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies??

He's a god, they are easy as fuck to bring back.

if you were in my theater I would legit fuck your shit up

will Sup Forums ever recover?

>female rationality
OXYMORON
>appealing misandry
Fucking kill me. Fuck this gay Earth and fuck the sadistic gods. APPEALING FUCKING MISANDRY. I want to die.

Hopefully he'll come back somehow. Like DT was just an earthly form that he took at that point in history.

This.
It's like a poorly lit Dragon Ball Z finale with even more cringy dialogue

>Ares dies
>goes to Tartarus
>meets Hades
>yo uncle H, mind giving me a pass back to the surface
>sure
>catch ya later
>I don't doubt it

DUDE LOVE LMAO

>AND I BELIEVE IN LOVE
>THEN I WILL DESTROY YOUUUUUUU

how dense you must be to give this retarded flick a 5/5

Is 6 million opening night normal numbers for a blockbuster of this size? I don't really follow box office numbers.

>taking the Village Voice seriously
You realise they're one of, if not the most, liberal neighborhoods in all NYC? they have no circulation except to other hipsters, virtue signallers, and faggots in Chelsea

Can we agree that DC movies are cucked and Marvel comic books are equally as cucked, but vice versa is not so bad.

Also, there is only one WW film anyone needs to see and it is pic related.

that international box office, not domestic

Hopefully he'll come back in the sequel!

Is that good or bad?

would be nice
Also, it was nice seeing in the storybook images that they showed Poseidon's trident really briefly. Nice touch

The fact that any half popular and respected critic can say shit like that and it is agreed with is insane

>female rationality

HAHAHAHAHAHhhHAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAH

>I believe in love
>Then I will destroy you

I am laughin

Why does this look like a Sabaton music video?

it's ok, not disastrous, been out for maybe 2-3 days international and is properly released today in the US.

give it a week first before you panic

>6 gorillion
Something fucky is afoot.

KAAHHHH MEEHHHH HAHHHHH MAAAYYYYY

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

That's only a few markets in Asia. In all if them has been bigger than comparable movies

No surprise. This ridiculous high score is pure virtue signaling and has nothing to do with the actual quality of the movie

With a 150mil budget. I honestly expect about 400-500million draw. Thor numbers basically.

This movie doesn't have what BvS had. Which was live action Batman and Superman which the hype that came from it after MoS. It doesn't have the pop songs and edgy shit that Suicide Squad had, with none of the star power it had(Jared Leto, Will Smith, Margott Robbie).

Its just Wonder Woman. People will virtue signal the fuck out of it, the scores will be padded out with political reviews. Women won't go out of their way to see it and the "feminist" that support it are maybe less than 1% of the population in the US.

I just don't see the appeal of Wonder Woman. Given the plot, casting directions, and overall set pieces. It was good when you compare it to everything else DC has been putting out though.

Man of Steel did 668mil at the box office for fucks sakes. Wonder Woman is not doing more than a Batman Solo movie or Superman Solo movie would.

Jesus
RT must've been paid off good.

>. Wonder Woman is not doing more than a Batman Solo movie or Superman Solo movie would.

Remember that when it makes more than Man of Steel

Jesus, that's abysmal.

Literally anime tier. It's like a less good Sailor Moon final battle.

youtube.com/watch?v=6TZc1TBdVvo

I think you need to realize that normies know who Batman and Superman are, but they don't know who Wonder Woman is.

>user score is exactly the same as critic score
>it's da feminusts!!!1!
How is that damage control coming along disney shills?

Yes. Yes I will make sex with you, Gal.

I swear when the final scene ended with "love saves the day", all my friends and I just collectively rolled our eyes. Such a shit motive for the villain.

It's not like msm has referred to every strong female as wonder woman for decades or anything...

Wow, not even a shitty cam rip could hide how awful the CGI was. That's really amazing.

And holy crap, that dialog?
>I believe in love.
>Then I will destroy yooouuuuuuuu!
I didn't know George Lucas wrote the script.

How can they have such bad editing, too? She's flying through the air but they cut to a close up of her eyes and she's clearly standing still and not doing anything physical at all?

Hello it has Captian Fucked you mother Kirk

>trusting the opinion of anyone who unironically likes capeshit

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Just got back from watching it:
>Gadot was alright, could use some extra acting class
>Pine was great (For some reason I really wish he will become Hal Jordan)
>They tried to make Steven Trevor's friends memorable, but failed
>Whoever agreed to cast David Thewlis as Ares must had a seizure while doing it.
>Story was alright if you don't expect much

Overall the movie was good, but not 90 something percent good.

Jesus, that's a stretch.

/ourguy/ Varga is on this?

shiiit, I need to watch it then

>women want to control what men enjoy like videogames and stupid comic book shit
>suddenly companies try to cater to these women who have no interest in watching or playing anything
>be surprised when nobody watches or plays the thing they created for women

This is also why Sense 8 was canceled.

>Alfred Molina as Ares

10/10 casting like most DC animated movies.

Might watch just for David Thewlis tbqh, he's always based. Should probably start watching Fargo as well while I'm at it.

Holy fucking shit.

>I believe in Love
>U2- Pride(In The Name of Love) begins playing