Remember when they turned Jenny into a top tier semen demon?

Remember when they turned Jenny into a top tier semen demon?

Other urls found in this thread:

cheesecakes-by-lynx.tumblr.com/
imgur.com/onBeR4z
pastebin.com/4H72rtEC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You mean when they pitched the show?
Or when they came up with the idea for the show?

>turned

God damn I'd kill and bury someone for a hot red head gf

I'll never forget when they missed the chance to turn Jenny's younger sisters into top tier semen demons.

Even if she were the unwilling host for a symbiotic parasite?

I would a XJ8.

>Still has robot eyes
somehow that makes it hotter.

She was always a semen demon user

Well I would a XJ6.

She is better as a robot, tbqh

>Turned
Are you saying that she wasn't before?

Not gonna lie, her raggety skin got me harder

Just a reminder that somewhere in Jenny's world, there's a bald middle-aged man being forced to look like a hot teenage redhead.

What a missed opportunity that they never followed up on it given the ending

There's already a thread up. Did you make this to avoid dressguy?

So where's her third leg?

I'll eat that ass up whether she likes it or not

She looks like Betty AND Wilma.

Sketch says it all. Her third leg is bunched in with one of her other legs to for the appearance of 2 legs

I had fucking nightmares about this episode for a long ass time. The first time I watched it I was alone in some unfamiliar vacation house (I remember nothing about the trip or the place) at night all alone and I swear to God it traumatized me for several years.

How does XJ0 humanization looks like?

No

I wish they did an episode continuing that. I always wondered what happened after that guy became its new host.

Even as a kid I couldn't stop thinking of the Wendy's logo whenever this episode aired.

>You will never be forced to look like a hot teenage redhead.
Why live

I always thought the human design was pretty shitty, just because they wanted to make a ham fisted reference to something.

She always came across to me as being blonde, for some reason. I prefer brunettes, but I always got that impression.

Seriously, this is the weirdest shit and nobody VEER talk about it.

The suit just grabbed the grumpy old man, and turned him into a hot teenage girl, and with the suit obssession with being a "normal teenage girl". Do you have any idea how spooky this is? The next day he doesn't show to work, and for what anyone knows he sold his store and moved out, his family never seeing him again.

The suit probably forced his frail body that can't fight back like Jenny into moving to the nearest town and act like her idea of a perfect popular teenage girl. Probably by forcing him to go to school and become a cheerleader, making the old man just being able to whatch while she makes him pleasure a Chad's cock with his mouth under the benches.

There isn't an XJ0, just so you know; XJ1 is the baby.

>XJ6
Bitchy waifu that I bitch right back at, sex is jealous with lots of biting, scratching, and insults, followed by cuddling and reassurances that yes, she does it as good if not better than Jenny.

>XJ3
Silent daughterfu, communications in writing/typing and sign language, bruises easily and has soft, easily scratched skin, so bandages all over. Bounces back really quick, doesn't even cry anymore.

I want XJ8 to engage snu snu with me.

Apparently there was going to be an episode that followed up with the exo-skin returning but Nick cut it for being "too disturbing."

Its the natural conclusion. You dont even need to warp it, it is exactly the motivation of the villain and it managed to get it at the end.

This sound like something from a gender-bender h-manga honestly. It a shame we never got a follow up to the exo-skin epieode.

Smaller numbers mean they came before her, so they'd be older.

More like a body suit hentai.

There is kind of, a speciphic fetish for it.

My mistake.

They are older in age but younger in development.

Thanks user, this is now my new pasta;

I will post it on every MLATR thread from now on.

Tammy was the best non-robot girl in the show.

IMMA RAPE HER. POST MOAR

Man that was a good Kill La Kill episode.

Error 404
Chill.exe not found

So, I assume that fan reboot is dead

Probably just a temp host until she found someone better

>Someday I'm going to fill her ayy lmao womb with my earthling seed

MOAR NIGGA MORE

There any more of these or a source maybe?

If you insist.

Bet if it were 90's Nick we would've. We got some disturbing shit from the, back in the day

That's all the artist did. Here's his profile if you want to see more of his work.

cheesecakes-by-lynx.tumblr.com/

Hmm that's a shame. Though is it just me or does that make anyone else wish there had been a version of MLATR where all the sisters had exo skins and lived out normal lives but would morph out of when fighting dangers?

We really need more art of XJ8

that we do

Seeing Jenny's sisters trying to blend in amongst humans would be a concept worth going into. I want to see how XJ5 would manage to fool people despite the fact that she has no body or how XJ8's automaton monotonous dialect doesn't throw some people off.

I couldn't agree more. Especially if it's nsfw

I want Tammy to extend her tongue down my throat and lick it from the inside

You mean like this?

Hell yeah

I just realized the raggedy skin was basically the Symbiote costume/Venom from Spiderman.....
>mind blown...

agreed on the XJ-8 stuff;

>Jenny- XJ-8, you just need to find yourself a nice boyfriend.
>XJ-8- Acquiring boyfriend.
>Tucker- Huh, what the...
>XJ-8- Boyfriend acquired.
>Tucker- WAAAHHH!!!
>Jenny- No! No! No! That's not appropriate!

>Initiating /ss/ subroutine.
>What? I thought I fixed that. Why...
>Cease vocalizations and engage cuddling.
>....I need an adult.
>I am programmed to simulate an adult

>Boyfriend unit, I require validation of my external aesthetics.
>Uhh...you look nice?
>Your statement lacks conviction. But it is not as if I really wanted a compliment from you. B-baka!
>Wait, are you running the tsundere program again?
>You may commence tactile stimulation of my synthetic mammary glands, if you so choose. It makes no difference to me.
>I'm just gonna get my tools and...
>SHUT UP AND GRAB MY TITS!!!

imgur.com/onBeR4z

that's more like it

And ginger.

XJ8 is man enough to handle Tuck and Brad at once.

Would her voice sound more organic while in disguise? (Because that's a big dealbreaker for me.)

I imagine it sounding a lot like Jenny's did when her voice pitched down during the mood swing scene in Hostile Makeover

clearly she's a one man robot

Brad did always have an affinity to more mature women.

If they did I like to think that all of Jenny's siblings would follow their baby sister's example and give themselves names that start with J

As is I think they already do have names that begin with a J at least according to the wiki

Would you mind listing them here?

XJ-1: Jeh Wakeman
XJ-2: Jetta Wakeman
XJ-3: Julia Wakeman
XJ-4: Jazmine Wakeman
XJ-5: Judy Wakeman
XJ-6: Jessy Wakeman
XJ-7: Jamie Wakeman
XJ-8: Jade Wakeman

Damn dude

bump

This is kiiiiinda sexually arousing, fucking such a hot girl with a nice body and seductive attitude but, deep inside, you're fucking an old man and you may not even know it.

This makes me wonder, can XJ-9 hear every teenager masturbating in a 5-mile radius? Do you think she minds? If someone pulls it at school, can she tell what house they're from?

Yes, she asked Nora about it once which resulted in her getting a set of working genitalia as part of the process to make her a more real girl.

Is this Wally T?

I hadn't drawn the suit before!

Not to sound like an ass but do you plan on drawing the rest of it?

here's the list of names as thought up for the user's Life With Sexy Teenage Robots concept that popped up in a lot of MLAATR threads since the end of last summer;

XJ1: Joyce
XJ2: Julie
XJ3: June
XJ4: Jasmine
XJ5: Judy
XJ6: Jessie
XJ7: Janet
XJ8: Joanna

some similarities to the list that other user posted, but overall better in my opinion, also the pastebin for said idea;

pastebin.com/4H72rtEC

that's really cute