Was legion better than netflix capeshit? worth watching?

was legion better than netflix capeshit? worth watching?

>first episode body swap
>He doesn't immediately masturbate in her body
Dropped it right then and there

pretty good
definitely different tone than the Netflix shows
less dark more trippy colorful visuals that don't make sense right away, your kind of wtf is going on for a good majority of it but it's part of the fun

Yes.
I'm a fan of nearly all of the capeshit shows. And when i say all of them, I watch pretty much all of them and Legion is easily the best. Best acted, best sets, best wardrobe, and best directing. The only one that comes close to it is Daredevil, but even that being as good as it is, isn't nearly as well done as this. Plus Dan Stevens' "thing" in my opinion is his facial movements when he's acting. It just adds to the enjoyment of watching his scenes. The only other actor that has control of the subtlety of his facial movements that i've really noticed is Anthony Hopkins.

Yes, it is better than any other tv show about superheroes. The underlying story is pretty straightforward, but the way the story is told is just so amazingly creative. The visuals, music and sound are superb and really unusual, like nothing else I've ever seen really. And its full of awesome little touches which I can't really talk about because spoilers, but trust me it's very DIFFERENT, in a good way.

The only real flaw is that it peaks in the 2nd to last episode and the finale is a bit of a letdown, but man, that episode 7. You will shit bricks

Yes. Yes.

It's a much better show when you're not familiar at all with the Legion from the comics. If you are, the plot is quite predictable.

nigga, legion is fucking art house shit compared to regular capeshit. it has its problems of course but it's in a league of its own. FX letting Noah do whatever he wants was the best decision they made.

It's an enjoyable ride that goes nowhere. Still above average for capeshit, especially on tv.

Better than any netflix cape series, absolutely worth watching. It helps that the first episode is absolute kino so the show is super easy to get into.

David's 'dudes I'm crazy lmao' face really pisses me off. But I love Aubrey

>nigga, legion is fucking art house shit compared to regular capeshit.
Yeah, but is it Kino?

I didn't understand the body swap shit in the first episode. David touched girl and got put in her body but then he walked outside and was back in his own body? How did he get his body back?

Equally as good as the first three Netflix shows albeit very different.

Daredevil, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage are much more gritty crime underbelly shows tackling social issues (disability, toxic masculinity and black lives matter).

Legion is a trippy as fuck fun sci fi show that's also about mental illness.

Aubrey Plaza is probably the best thing about any of the shows though, bar maybe the guy who played Luke Cage.

Certified telekino

>Aubrey Plaza is probably the best thing about any of the shows though, bar maybe the guy who played Luke Cage.
jesus fucking christ my dude. that guy can't act for shit!

I thought you were going to say Charlie Cox or Scott Glenn, either would've been acceptable.

"The guy who played Luke Cage..." fucking hell

The guy who played Luke Cage was boring as fuck

Yes, it's better than any other capeshit show, and is legitimately good on it's own merits.

>liking Luke Cage

Legion >> Daredevil > Jessica Jones >>>> Luke Cage

Do capeshit viewers really have such low standards?

The first episode was a huge chore to get through and the pacing felt way off

Decided to start Jojo's instead and never looked back

Entertaining and inventive, but it still has the capeshit stench to it, a certain trashiness that can't be ignored. It was fine up until they started saying "mutants."

It is good, but doesn't feel like capeshit show most of the time

>Jojo

It's just shonen with memes.

The girl's power is (as I understand it)
Touch->immediate mind swap->eventual body swap (so bodies match minds)

Confusing as fuck episodes, all building up on each other, impossible to watch them seperately.

Yes, i liked it, fuck the shows with no continuity at all.

Just watch it for the qt chick

It's all downhill from the first episode imo

Nah famalama Episode 6 and 7 are god tier.

no, ignore the shills

What was the caged dog bathed in red light in the first episode?
Is the Interrogator now just the Eye in disguise again like Dr. Poole, or did they turn him into the new Eye?

This. The first episode was great, then as you keep watching, every episode afterwards just feels like a parody of the first where they keep trying to outdo themselves in weirdness.

It's alright
There's just something that feels off and that there's missing elements in the show that I can't put my finger on

we all agree he is best boy?