Laura Bush killed a guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wuSu07KiMjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Laura Bush killed a guy.

Yes she did. Laura Bush killed a guy.

Dude I hate republicans lmao

LMAO classic Family Guy!

Seth MacFarlane literally might be the only hack that's such a hack that I hope he dies. He's literally never done anything damaging to me or anyone else but I seriously hope he dies because he's that big of a hack.

shut up laura

WHY ARE WE NOT FUNDING THIS!?

did she really kill a guy.

it gets old real fast.

One day I hope to have an animated soap box to preach my own special brand of morals and values to viewers.

Sort of. In high school she missed a stop sign in Texas and got into a car accident. The accident was completely her fault, and resulted in the death of a popular classmate.

He hasn't written for FG in fucking ages

He's admitted multiple times by now that the show absolutely should have ended, and basically has no connection to it other than legal "Yeah I technically created it" reasons and as a voice actor for like, half the main cast

I feel only pity for him, considering that he has to go into the studio every day and act out the horrific torture of the show he made

He should have been on the plane.

Oh, Snookie died.

Why pity him if he's working on the show willingly? Nigga sold out

>He hasn't written for FG in fucking ages

He's still a garbage writer, though.

A Million Ways to Die in the West was god fucking awful.

Oh sure, because you can totally quit a show with no hard feelings and your integrity intact.

FOX would sue him for billions if he ended Family Guy against their will

Pretty sure he can't end it, he can only just leave. And even then, they can't really do much to him beyond shitting on his name so he'd be "blacklisted". It's not like you can be jailed for bailing on a tv show.

You're not supposed to put your artistic integrity over sparing hard feelings from your employer.

You never seen his Johnny Bravo's episodes or even his original pilot of family guy called "larry & steve"? youtube.com/watch?v=wuSu07KiMjs

judging a writer just from one shitty movie is pretty stupid.

Also it happened to be her fiance.

>You will be INDIRECTLY responsible for the resulting euthanasia
>Oh boy, they got enough kids over there as it is

Sad how FG hasn't been that funny goddamn forever.

>judging a writer just from one shitty movie is pretty stupid
He actually made 3 shitty movies if you count Ted 1 & 2

Damn, so many adult jokes that flew over my head as a kid.

>a guy who wrote episodes 25 years ago is still good today!!

while larry and steve and the JB episodes are great, seth is nowhere close to that level anymore and peaked 15 years ago

its that kind of wordplay humor that i miss from FG

Eh, I'd say FG had some good moments here and there during the early revival. For me, I dropped it around 2010 after they just kept rehashing the "Quagmire hates Brian" joke and everything else was edgy "drama" stuff like that fucking disgusting bank vault episode.

Most people don't think its a big deal to run a stop sign,then this dip shit jock at my old high school killed a whole family and himself.They put his trashed car in front of the school to remind us to drive safe.

The problem here is actually the fact that Seth just wrote only the first episode of Family Guy, the first episode of the revival and a co-written episode of various stories.

and they were more or less good or meh.

if Family Guy is shit that's not his fault, even if he's a bad writer for current live action movies, also he's mostly the director, the plots of his movies are wrote by him and two others persons.

For how long? Because any longer than a month just sounds fucking whitetrash as hell. I get the message behind it, but keeping scrap around like that is just unsightly.

Yeah, and? The secret service gives every president and first lady a freebie.

It was there for 3 months

In the case of movies, it's hard to pin the blame on the original writer because it's extremely rare to see the original script writer's work not being edited by a bunch of people.

As for the show, it is tricky to say how much is Seth's fault and what's to lay on his current staff. The show definitely took a change after the Phineas and Ferb guys left, and we know a few of the better writers from the revival went on to head American Dad's earlier seasons, which showed in its tighter style.

You don't lose writing skills you lose passion. He's still a good writer he just doesn't have any decent creative outlets

You can lose skill if you don't do jack shit for a long time. Or at least you can forget the "magic" you had for doing things just the right way that really wowed people.

Ted 1 was alright. I haven't seen Ted 2. Frankly, I thought Ted staying dead would have been a better ending. Symbolically moving away from childhood and all that.

American Dad's first few seasons were pretty weak, but damn it got good after season three. The comic timing in the last few seasons before the TBS move is perfect.

There's no alt. end with that idea in mind?

I don't know, I think it was solid all the way until the point Haley FINALLY married her Jeff, then it kind of started to veer around before just becoming a less obnoxious Family Guy. Still, it's held up far better than FG, and CS never even stood a chance.

Because killing unborn babies shouldn't be legal just because it *might* be able to help someone else who has already lived a full life.

Trumpette triggered.

He was commenting on Family Guy being a soapbox for Seth to spew his political views, not actually trying to start an argument with your dumb ass.

It's not really killing since they haven't been born yet.

The "babies" are dead either way, the only question is if they'll be disposed of as medical waste, literally thrown into the trash, or whether their remains could contribute to saving countless people born with life-threatening or debilitating disorders.
For some reason the trash makes some people less uncomfortable than the research and potential cures.

But if you wait a few months it will be. They're going to be born as living human beings unless you stop them.

shh you're taking the bait

Maybe so, but to become a means to aid the ailing is a better fate than just being buried like the rest of the fucking worm chow.

Semen can become a person in the right circumstance, does that mean nobody should ever masterbate and everyone should be fucking every day and night?

No because of an arbitrary line they draw to serve their agenda.

Slippery slope fallacy.

The problem isn't the stem cells anyway; it's giving people an incentive to get an abortion.

Not like that's really a bad thing. A woman should have the right to make that call, especially in the chance her baby might not be fit for the world. And by that, I mean the baby having severe defects.

>Sperm is the same as a fetus

>people defend Quagmire's hypocrisy

Really?
You imagine someone got pregnant, planned to keep and raise the baby, but changes their mind so the fetal tissue can contribute to research?

I wish she killed Family Guy

And Amy Schumer raped a guy, but no one ever talks about that either.
It's very easy to get away with committing a crime if you're a woman.

Please, this show was already dead before it came back. Twice, even.

Too bad the same can't happen to us even once!

DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

>a fetus is the same as a baby
If you're gonna make an argument based on "potential for life" then you need to stick by that concept or look like a hypocrite who doesn't really believe what they say but will say anything for their agenda.

Groups against abortion like religous conservatives did actually use to argue that every sperm is sacred and that you should procreate as much as is physically possible and not waste your sexual energy on anything but procreation, some still do.
That has just become less widely popular in this age especially since far fewer children die before reaching adulthood.

"OH NO, They killed Brian"

[everybody make this posture]

>that faggot who got a tattoo on his arm

>Trumpster
>Giving a fuck about the Bush family

Family Guy is like Spongebob. The first 3 seasons are good. That's it.

Also Peter and Spongebob's character changes are bizarrely similar and happened at the same time. Down to the high pitched voice and everything.

>Abortionfags talking about arbitrary lines
A sperm is not a unique human being, unlike a foetus.

The "arbitrary line" of development when we don't abort babies is when they could survive outside the womb, retard.

Yet you can literally argue that the moment one hits the egg and conceives a baby, it's life. But that can't be the case as there's no "life" to be found until several months AFTER that.

Someone could get pregnant without planning to keep the baby and then get an abortion

killing a human fetus is still ending the life of a human.
humans should get more abortions, wipe themselves out.

And are they doing it because fetal tissue is used to create cures instead of being thrown in the trash?

If anything the fetal tissues and stem cell research could actually reduce the number of abortions by making babies with otherwise life-threatening illnesses viable for birth.

But if you really want to reduce abortion then just increase education of safe sex in schools and the availability of contraceptives. People get back alley or bathroom abortions when they feel they have no other choice and "abstinence only education" and demonizing contraceptives just leads to more unwanted pregnancies.

Ah geez, this is even weirder than that time I derailed a Sup Forums thread by starting an abortion argument while listening to Alice Cooper's School's Out.

Are you just being edgy or do you actually think that allowing abortions means EVERYONE will get abortions until there's no one left?

Blacks are already doing that, only reason why I support abortion.

>"abstinence only education"

man we fucked up with the Great Awakening

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

Most medical science that has saved millions was founded on the pain and suffering of others with a mountain of dead. It sickens me that people are against this when others are suffering while we trash those whom could save millions more, we have stopped honoring the sacrifice others make while those with reckless abandon feel prideful for thinking they know better.

So he's never done anything damaging to you, but you still want him to die?

Christ, you're the literal definition of EDGELORD.

I always thought the joke was that he didn't know where the stem cells came from.

test

>Look can't you tell we're sad we all have our lower eyelids raised and our eyebrows slanted.
>See we're concerned because we're all bent over at an 85 degree angle.
>See how Brian's hurt you can tell because his arm is bent upward and his legs are skewed.

They've even fucking shown characters die in cutaways/flashbacks and they're fine in the next scene yet this is how they chose to "kill" off a character.

What do you expect? FG never had good animation to begin with. The Disney universe was probably the only time they had remotely tolerable animation, and it was just aping a well known style.

Is american dad still aired? Man I loved this show.

I started to look back at older episodes to see when the stiffness became a common occurance and there was actually some life and personality to the characters pre-renewal.

They would turn and bend over and use their entire body to express emotion (wrists, arms, hands, neck, etc.) instead of the whole five frames of motion we get now where they just sit with their hands on their legs or simple extend them to exclaim a point.

It's probably not healthy for me to be getting this worked up over Family Guy animation, but goddamn it irks me seeing that this shit is still going on. I blame becoming an English major on me not being able to enjoy a lot of stuff anymore.

I guess that's true, there was SOME effort then, though it was still a bit stiff in places, but at least not nearly as much as the robotic animations we've seen since the return.