Does Sup Forums like Zooey Deschanel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ7xJWRf3jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>le quirky reddeadit

No

WORST DESCHANEL

she has nice feet

Zooey Deschanel? More like check this 5 Amirite???

Too old

I used to fap a lot to her when I was a teen and she was still sort of new. I found it kind of hot that she literally always wore tights.

She's only cute on the first look, seems like a high maintainance bipolar girl.
Also one dimensional acting skills

The "quirky" gimmick got old pretty fast imo. She's pretty enough, but if you're going to watch an unobtainable girl do things on a screen, you might as well look at ones that are even prettier.

Yes. I loved her back then and I still do now.
There's a reason why she was the one who convinced me to upgrade to Blu-ray ten years ago.

Also, we already had a Zooey Deschannel thread yesterday.
But I'm okay with having another thread today.

There's just something odd about her. She's objectively very attractive but I don't find her the least bit sexy.

>ywn worship her legs and pusy and ass and feet

I did before she went full retard.

All my waifus betrays me why god why ;_;

It's kind of telling that New Girl actually improved when she was briefly replaced by Megan Fox.

That bitch still owes me 31 blowjobs

She's cute.

So she's fine, I've though her sister ate Zooey

no because she doesnt have enough/almost no bikini pics

This.

Her personality annoys me but I think she's hot as fuck, especially the first couple of seasons of New Girl.
I used to have a crush on her when I was 14 or so.

Bill Murray already took me out in Tokyo, actually called last week and said he wants to hang again. Picked the wrong one, dumbass.

how old are you?

New Girl debuted in 2011. The average age on this board is probably 19 or so.

15 1/2

Watching through New Girl at the moment, and goddamn the increase in quality was noticeable when she was gone. As the series progresses she just gets more and more annoying.

I meant the Hitchhikers Guide and 500 Days of Summer era. By the time New Girl came out I just wanted to fuck her.

EYE WARTS
Y
E

W
A
R
T
S

I recently watched 500 Days of Summer for the first time. It's a good movie but her character was practically a blank slate. I guess that was sort of the point? He was more in love with the idea of her than the actual person.

12 years ago yeah

kys

yee

I thought she was really beautiful when I was young.
Nowadays only thought that comes to my mind is "I would fuck her in the ass".

what's funny is how quickly they pivoted away from her character when they found out schmidt was the star.

Yeah the whole show was supposed to be a vehicle for Zooey but then the writers ran out of things to do with her. Honestly the show could have gone on just fine without Jess ever returning.

The way she is written she is quirky to the point of mild autism, it's easier to writr stories for the deeper characters.

is emily thick now?

Old hag

Eye herpes

Unironically I find her sister way more attractive, she looks like a fancy classy version of Zoey.

Emily is better, i bet Zooanimal never even held a gun in her life.

She's beautiful, and a pretty good singer. She's improved a lot since her first album.

it seems like her entire aura is almost self-parody at this point but I can't help but find her to be very charming and endearing

Do you think her feet were all sweaty in the middle pic?

go away dan

Yes. Does anyone else want to see her compare her arm hair with some other celebs to see who can grow more?

I don't get it

how can you browse Sup Forums and not know about dan schneider

I'm in love with

I also unironically love all her music

she & him volume 1 2 and 3 are so fucking good, I saw them live in NYC and holy fuck Zooey can belt it. So good

does she take fat shits?

please, She & Him Christmas Album GOAT. Second only to the Beach Boys Christmas Album.

Zooey but christ she is sexless.

There's no question she's a dead fish in the sack.

you're right both of those albums are really fucking good

I love that you think they are GOAT albums

bless your heart

smells like one

christmas is my favorite holiday. Fight me.

she was the cutest
i'm not posting my folder tho don't have time

wtf it's not even close, put some effort into it

>tfw Sup Forums is pleb now

>now

Who would cum first in a loser cums first double dildo sexfight... Zooey or Felicity Jones?

i like dreaming of being her pusy slave

leave my future wifes alone

I loved her in Yes Man.

lmao guys pay attention to me
*plays ukulele*

Now you know how evry girlfriend feels.

>youtube.com/watch?v=AJ7xJWRf3jM
this is the only good thing she was ever in.

Prime Zooey was my first celebrity crush, she fit the zeitgeist of the Indie age perfectly and was a genuine sweethearted woman. She didn't really have a killer body but her face was 10/10 gorgeous.

After she divorced Gibbard for not being famous enough, she became irrelevant. Her charms are a relic of their time.

i wonder who writes the lines for schmidt. he is so clearly the best character, gets the best lines, gets the most laughs, etc. pretty sure it was an unintended consequence

Street youths

Evidence?

it's Zooey, she has a nice everything

too rat like

So she never did any nudes?

no

i used to a long time ago. i fell off around i say the previews for the new girl calling it "adorkable"

Sad. Could've helped to revitalize her career.

Yes. Against Emma Roberts! Who can grow the most?

remember that time she was spammed daily on Sup Forums by the autistic

yas