Red Pills and Blue Pills

Anyone else have trouble rewatching the Matrix since it came out that the Wachowskis were fucking degenerate trannies? I'm glad sense8 got canned. Fuck this gay shit. I don't even tell people I'm red pilled anymore since it's a degenerate concept

The red pill is when you realize white people are responsible for every bad thing that's ever happened

The rich white guys that own the banks, the white lobbyists that start the wars, the white Israelis who steal land from brown Palestinians, the white dictator who killed six million fellow white people

They're disgusting.

this didn't need its own thread.

>attributing those things to race and not wealth

this is bait, and it's bad bait.

>newfag doesn''t even remember that the red pill meme was invented by lefties

>Reddit leftist knows this because he was on Reddit when it was invented
Kys my man

well met fellow (((white people)))

>Reddit
>leftist
Wrong on both accounts faggot.

Well what are you worried about? It's not like you are getting an tang atm with marriage intact.

>getting an tang atm with marriage intact.
what did he mean by this?

jews arent white schlomo

You know I'm right pussy which is why the second you sense something you don't agree with you say loleddit since you're so ashamed of were you came from.

>unironically using the term "redpilled"
this is an 18+ website.

This is a blue board faggot

Wachtrannies stole the story from a woman. They didnt write it themselves. So im good when i watch my pirated copy

this is true. the even truer pill is that white people are more powerful and were able to pull it all off because of that. what is even more red pilled is that jews are even more powerful than regular whites. whites are the cat playing with the mouse(3rd world) before they eat it, and jews are the human watching contently while reading the reviews of the latest theatre production sipping the morning espresso.

sfw boards are 18+ too bucko.

No, because I'm not a fucking retard who cares about "muh degeneracy".

Is degeneracy just a buzz word people with unfulfilling lives use? Seems like you need to get out more OP. I doubt a few mentally ill trannies have any effect on your shitty life.

Jews are responsible for many scientific and artistic achievements that I'm sure you claim for whites whenever it's convenient for you to do so.

Red pill is from Phillip K Dick.

No, I'm not a retarded poltard like you.

"This is not a picture of a white person"

id literally push op down a pyramid in egypt just to put my face in between those cheeks

>Not understanding the Wachowski took a bullet to give us the true redpill.
In the movie there is a character called Switch who is a man in real life and a girl in The Matrix.
In other words, trannies are of The Matrix. Only in a dellusion can a guy be a girl.
Then both brothers go trans to show us that only in a liberal world trans can be a thing. Trannies are blue-pilled.

Nigger, you are the one that mentioned reddit first. I was merely looking for triggering you or showing you the way out.
I have been here since 2005ish and you ain't got shit on me ebaumsfag.

I doubt I would. They were men at the time and they don't appear in it anyway. I may have trouble with that pill scene knowing how many autists latched onto it and made some pseudo belief out of it. Embarrassing.

Red pill is actually against women, not white people. Women, then Jews, then the liberal media, then the corporations who back them. Never white guys. White guys are those who are "red pilled".

No.

>Alt right pussies cry about literally everything
Such delicate snowflakes, who fucking cares. Grow the hell up.

I'll be honest… I Enjoy the Matrix series for what it is. It's a scifi film trilogy, and doesn't break any new ground in philosophy, no matter how much edgelord me wanted it to back in the day.

I even find Speed Racer & Cloud Atles to be wonderful, skillful experimentations with narrative.

That said, in “Revelations” and the latter two films above, I especially started to notice this trademark over-sappy-earnestness in moments. Cloud Atlas is especially preachy, but I still find it beautiful and—if I'm in the right mood—important for us to hear.

Sense 8, however, goes far over the top in this, unfortunately. It is several provoking and fascinating scenes amongst a thick coating of this LOOK AT ALL THIS KINKY DIVERSITY THAT YOU MUST LOVE AND LOVE AND DON'T STOP LOVING EVER WOW BEAUTY IN ALL THINGS DIFFERENT THAN YOU GLORIOOOUUUSSSSS HUMANITYYYYYYYY messaging, and it gets extremely hard to take. The techno orgy in Reloaded seems like an early sampler of this whole premise.

I haven't even tried to start season 2, and I probably will watch it, just out of curiosity in how the story “ends”.

There are certain creators out there that strike a particular chord in their work, at the right time and in the right place, and it feels like genius… and who am I to argue that genius isn't exactly what that is; the right thing at the right time, ringing true in that moment in time. but the more you see of these certain creators, you begin to realize that this mastery feels more like a coincidence, in how their strange compulsions and hangups about their work only worked perfectly one time, and every other iteration feels off.

I am beginning to feel this what about the Ws. I'm interested to see if that feeling hits me again when Matthew Weiner's new series comes out. I love Mad Men, but began to feel this vibe watching “Are You Here”.

Hey dumbfuck, remember the scene where all the redpilled people were gathered in one place?

That scene has little to do with how the term was used which was by people here who were enamoured with the idea of seeing the world how it truly was. /r9k/ really took it on before any talk of the "white man". No one talking of white men being bad identifies as a "red pill". Red pill means the enemy to these people.

>I don't even tell people anymore because I'm scared of how they will treat me.
At least you know your place.

Confirmed underagr summerfag.

the first matrix was the only good one, and transgendered people are just really mentally ill. people suffer from mental illness all of the time, so let them be in peace.

>with the idea of seeing the world how it truly was
As in dominated and manipulated by whites