/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Blank as a Fart Edition

pastebin.com/0huBp7Wn

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s15EeY29vd94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I managed to get a screencap from the next episode (it was aired in Germany by mistake for a little bit )

I thought that was Mark Hamill from the thumbnail for a second

True but the show is getting a lot of general hype.

>look mom I've been forcing this shit meme nobody cares about for literally 3 weeks

Yrev very good to see you thread

Has somebody else been posting this? It's the first time I come here in months

In B4 "/tpg/ is dead after [x] days what a joke of series and fanbase"

>le pretending to be letarded!!!!11one

xD *holds up spork*

I'm telling the truth mate

>Madchen Amik on the beach

thoughts?

Watching the series for the first time.

What the fuggy mcwuggy was this scene? I don't understand.

DOORKNOBED!!!

doesn't change that next to no one is watching it

Just keep watching until Mr. Tojamura reveals his true identity

Who gives a shit? We get the full season regardless

Oh that's right you only watched because you thought it was trendy

That already happened, fag.

It doesn't compare to Josie becoming some kind of fucking wood ghost or something.

(You)s are his oxygen. You just gave him 24 hours of life.

It means...no more Josie and this is a great thing.

Tajamura is the worst storyline.

No one knows who Mr. Tojamura is.

Her spirit is trapped in the wood, summerchild

Just as the Log Lady's husband is trapped in her log

>the wood holds many spirits

the entire andrew / josie/ old bat subplot was like pulling nails out of my face

thats a great ass. she looks amazing.

The most honorable Mr. Tojamura is the best plot twist of season 2, this is indisputable

This is such a shit graph
I realise this is probably bait buuuuuuuut
S1+2 were on free-to-air, S3 is on cable
S3 was largely watched on Showtime's streaming service, breaking the record for most sign-ups
S1+2 were aired before the internet killed TV audience numbers - all but the most popular shows now struggle to pull in more than a few million viewers at most

it's bait, man, it's posted every thread. Just ignore it.

Are you here every thread?

He probably doesn't know the definite answer or it's changed from what he used to think but this is a sensible answer desu.

Based racist angry midget.

y-yes

Damn...

Friendly reminder that Bobby is possessed by Leland

The Great Northern is built with lumber from the Ghostwood. Get it?

Why don't you guys join ''Meals on Wheels'', you don't even have to leave the house and pretty girls will come to you

>tfw Showtime cancels it 6 episodes from the end because literally no-one is watching it live and fans have to reinstate the C.O.O.P-movement

vocaroo.com/i/s15EeY29vd94

>no one wants to see it
>that means it's good

lol Sup Forums logic

Is that guy related to Martin Short?

>They work for the spirit, the one-armed man
>MIKE?

I saw a theory that people's souls can get trapped in wood, like the log lady's husband is apparently trapped in her log.

They're fake beards because those are fake humans. If you check the extended Missing Pieces scene, the black guy has weird pasted-on facial hair as well. At one point he calls out, "Animal life!" They're low-rate spirits that possess owls and dogs and shit. Therefore in the spirit world they look like half-finished people.

Why do Coop and Harry act as if the confrontation with MIKE and BOB in the pilot never happened? It's never brought up again, ever.

>you don't even have to leave the house and pretty girls will come to you and force you to have sex with them
ftfy

Judy?

plenty of people are watching it, user. it isn't a case of some obscure show airing and getting cancelled bc no one was watching it (could have been good, could have been bad, doesn't matter, maybe it had bad publicity or a shitty timeslot). this is something that's on the air again after 25 years and can't be sold to a mainstream audience anymore, but still has a dedicated fanbase who are watching it. Showtime did say that the subscriptions for the online streaming were very good and that's all that matters to them.
also fuck you for making me answer to your shitty bait

hope you fuckers are ready for lemurians this season

..is Laura Palmer.

Plus, this season has product placements to buoy revenue.

Is that booger in her nostril? fucking disgusting

wtf post continuation

That was only in the international pilot

What's up with Laura removing her face?

That was an alternate ending in case the show wasn't picked up, it's non-canon.

because that;s the european version Lynch made as a movie. the normal american broadcast version doesn't have those scenes.

It's an easy mistake. It's a running joke between me and my friend that we refer to Mark Hamill in the new movie as Zizek.

Americans, explain yourselves

I hope we see more of James Hurley this season. What a great life story.

Seems like season 3 is kind of throwing the psychological aspects of the lodges out, though, and expanding it much like mid season 2 would. You have the billionare trying to capture something from it with the box, Evil Cooper walking around talking about the black lodge to other people, and then there's the regular cut backs to it.

I don't like that, guess we'll see where it gets us, but so far it feels far too comfortable with itself and isn't really bringing anything in terms of surprises, also the psychological aspect is gone.

Ignore the others, it's absolutely canon. FWWM explains it.

Lynch really is old school

So is the lady with no eyes Judy?

>You have the billionare trying to capture something from it with the box
>trying to capture something
>with a box that has two interdimensional exits you don't control
hahaha what
>also the psychological aspect is gone
lol

Judy is Laura

What is Mystery Man appeared in the show all of a sudden?

No, but the lady in the Blue Rose room might be

what is twin peaks' tax policy?

>tattoos

Into the trash it goes

I thought that was Ronette at first.

No, she was named Naido in the credits

I'm sorry, but feel free to explain what makes the lodges feel psychological in season 3 that rivals the original show or movie, because to me season 3 feels like a pretty massive expansion of that idea, just 4 episodes in and we've already seen more of the lodge than we ever had in the original series.

What the fuck do you think the box is then? Cameras pointed from multiple angles that shoot footage every second of every day, clearly it is the work of someone trying to capture something from between the two worlds.

Same actress, but credited as "American Girl"

Will post more later if anyone is interested.

Excellent, thank you. Does seem like the Judy/Josie/Windom thing was written out. Judy being to Jeffries what Teresa is to Desmond and Laura to Cooper makes more sense than Judy = Laura. The writer connects the monkey behind the mask to Jeffries but seems to forget that the monkey behind the mask is explicitly shown to be The Grandson/The Magician.

What book/article is this from?

Jeffries is the grandson. WIP talked about it in an issue but not in the compiled 'best of' which is what those extracts are from.

The Essential Wrapped In Plastic: Pathways to Twin Peaks - book that draws upon the old fan magazine; a few essays, episode breakdowns and lengthy sections regarding deleted scenes/script alterations.

no donna

I AM THE MUFFIN

This scene was fucking amazing, the way you see her pupils react to the strobing lights in slow motion. Could watch for hours.

>I hate Twin Peaks so much I use a Twin Peaks avatar

Any chance that issue/article is online? I have no idea how Jeffries = Grandson would work. Who is the grandmother then?
Damn, I didn't know there was a whole magazine devoted to this shit

hmm
Judy

who is the BLUE midget?

NO user YOU'LL WAKE HIM UP

the grandmother is Judy

Wich one should I watch tonight, Mulholland drive, Lost Highway or Blue Velvet?
I've already watched them all I'm just Lynching myself because I can't do anything else. Don't send help, I'm fine.

Indeed. There's a new one called The Blue Rose Magazine; you can get it online.