youtu.be/rvSu65EAdGk
youtu.be/1maCEO63UD0
strawpoll.me/12758964
youtube.com/watch?v=HSLnWRvy4fA
youtube.com/watch?v=W4aqt2LpYtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dailymotion.com/video/x2gp98t

The Hal episodes were the best doe

What are the best Hal moments. I watched the speedwalkers and hal build a robot episoders and they were great

>the episode where the bodybuilders follow Hal around
>the episode where Lois is out of town and Hal goes to the neighbors party

Hal becomes an artist
I always thought he was dumb as a kid, but on rewatching as an adult it's kinda heartbreaking

one of the bodybuilders is fucking rich piana lel

The one where he gets the bulldozer, and when he breaks down talking to miniature versions of himself.

Why was Reise so unpopular and everyone was making fun of him?

Bullies in the real world are the most popular kids in school.

One of my gripes with the show.

Hal and his painting in the garage.

Hal and his love for King Crimson.

Reese was kind of a weirdo. He wasn't the cool bully who was good at sports.

dewey is the worst character

Because Reese was an immature piece of shit. Remember that episode where he tried to show that he girl he liked that he liked him but just teased her like a child?

Highschool Malcolm is the worst character. The first few episodes of highschool were okay, but he quickly turned to poo.

>it's a Heisenberg episode

Were all the children autistic?

I need to rewatch this show again, it's been too long

>Remember that episode where he tried to show that he girl he liked that he liked him but just teased her like a child?

My favorite Hal episode is where he becomes a meth dealer and at the end it turns out to be a dream when he wakes up next to Lois.

>you don't have any friends
>...mom said you're not allowed to talk about that!
;_;

wasn't there an episode that revealed he'd always talk into a tree or something because he had no one else

Lol because the same actor is on both of those shows xD

Yeah, its the one where the principal had Malcolm spy on him. There was another episode where Reese figured out the ingredient to Malcolm and his friends science experiment and as he explained what he did one of the steps he took was trying to do his math homework but couldn't figure it out so he took the book and kept hitting himself with it calling himself stupid. It was actually pretty sad.

Malcolm in the middle was and still is one of the best shows ever made.

youtu.be/rvSu65EAdGk

you are a fucking shit eating FAGGOT

>>the episode where Lois is out of town and Hal goes to the neighbors party
Wasn't that when she was sick and stuck in her room with Malcolm?

I dreamt that I made this thread last night. With the same image and everything

Woops wrong one.

youtu.be/1maCEO63UD0

>it's a Craig episode

I do love the episode where Craig hijacks Reeses date.

>HERE III AAAMMM, THE ONE THAT YOU LOVE

>When Hal tells the court he takes every Friday off and in the process stops himself from being framed.

>and then Lois flips out on him for flaking

Fucking great

>YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME WITH CRAIG FELDSPAR?

I kek'd hard

There is no better sitcom than Malcolm in the Middle. Pseudo-patricians will say Seinfeld or 30 Rock or Arrested Development, but these are all shit in reality. True patricians know Malcolm and King of the Hill are where it's at.

Classic Hal Kino

Francis becomes a NEET in the last two seasons.

>There was a ghost in my car. Like, in my car.

Are the bullies really the cool kids in America?

At my school in Scandinavia the bullies were pretty universally despised although we have a lot of commercials and stuff that are anti-bullying and all the kids have seen those

At our school we had two different groups of cool kids, one was the preppy soccer playing and moped riding kids and the other were the dangerous ghetto kids who had all the drugs and fights but neither group were really into bullying

Most bullies I noticed were shitty average kids who were too cool to join the real geeks but weren't cool enough to join the top groups, they were kinda weird and mostly came from dysfunctional unhappy families

>Seinfeld or 30 Rock or Arrested Development, but these are all shit in reality
>shit

You're trying too hard

Yeah. In my experience the "cool kids" would do occasional bullying, while the hardcore, 24/7 bullies where absolutely despised and had no friends.

Exactly, the cool preppy kids and the ghetto kids would occasionally be assholes to geeks, but that's just because both the Chads and Stacies as well as the Jamals and Shaniquas ARE assholes
To everybody. The sporty rich kids were assholes to service people and janitors and the hood kids were assholes to any authority figure

But they never personally targeted the dweebs just to be vicious cunts

Best character after Ida.

This thread should be:

>It's an Ida episode

Because she is the best character.

Who was actually in the wrong here?

>that episode with the black people

I didn't even get it when I was a kid. Old country, best country.

>it's a Francis goes on a date with a 12 year old episode

>so you're a drug dealer, big deal

>it's a francis epi-

Hal is pure Redditcore.

Ida and Lois are the real Sup Forums choices.

what was the point of francis? he was too far away to even care about

Ranch episodes were top /comfy/.

best wank back in adolescence, lads

Her career died far too soon.

strawpoll.me/12758964

This is probably one of the best sitcoms ever to air. The comedy was smart and raunchy, and it was probably the first american sitcom to semi-realistically portray a lower middle class white family with at least a little empathy.

It also deserves the utmost respect for launching so many single camera shows in the age of lazy multi-camera setups.

>Why was Reise so unpopular and everyone was making fun of him?

Because he was a legit lonely autist.

>83482177
>83482346
There was an episode where Malcom recorded him and he did weird shit like having his own wishing tree and he wished he and Malcom would stay friends.

He also hung around the cool kids pretending to be a part of their group until Malcom pointed out he was being a creep.

>you will never run a laundry emporium

What I don't understand is how there are still multi-cam sitcoms being made. Why haven't they died out yet?

>used to be the manager with a luxurious head of hair
>now a lowly employee

Did they ever say what happened to him?

>83482177
>83482346
Hello, reddit.

>Why haven't they died out yet?
They're nearly all on CBS. Think about who watches CBS.

I NEED MY BOWLING SHIRT
REBECCA
LOVES
MY BOWLING SHIRT

>Bullies in the real world are the most popular kids in school.
Depends on the school. This wasn't the case at mine.

bullshit show, youre not allowed to have your hair like that in millitary school or even rotc

That can't be right, what about ...
Okay, I see your point now.

>>used to be the manager
God I just realised how stupid I am. I thought they just got him to be the manager in that video because the real manager couldn't be bothered.

30 Rock did multi-can really well I thought

Spangler arc> Otto arc > Lavernia season> Last season francis

When he builds the robot while insomniac

This is objectively correct.

Sure there _were_ good multi-cam shows. But it#s such a stale, outdated format that gets consistently beat by single-cam sitcoms, it's impressive anybody still produced multi-cam shit. Nobody wants canned laughter anymore.

What was his fucking problem?

it has been airing on mexican public tv almost non-stop for 16 years, literally the only the only series where i can recognize every screenshot and gag to its episode

>remember to replace your divots

Truer things have never been written. Although Spengler, Otto and Lavernia were really close in quality.

Although that one episode where they're snowed in during the Lavernia season was pretty fantastic.

>Nobody wants canned laughter anymore
CBS has the most watched sitcoms and they're all like that. Yes the audience is on average much older, and much less educated than NBC or Fox sitcoms, but numbers don't lie.

Same for Austrian public television. Not sure how many years, but 16 sounds about right.

>He also hung around the cool kids pretending to be a part of their group until Malcom pointed out he was being a creep.
This one got me. I used to walk around with kids in school without saying much because I was an autist.

Is it possible to live in a pharmacy store without being caught?

>it's a Malcolm and his girlfriends episode

Shit was boring.

And I like Malcolm. Episodes with him and his mother were great.

I'm glad he was more of a loser after season 4.

Also the one where the old guy gets a mail-order bride. Holy shit.

I think Craig actually has a big dick.

There was an episode where Malcom's house got took over by a gang and they bullied Craig.

One of them got a vacuum cleaner and proceeded to take Craig's boxers off to use it on his dick.

Next scene (?) showed one of the gang girls in Craig's arms and he joined them.

and the totem pole one. Damn even in the weakest arc there are so many classics.

>its a Malcom discovers his friend has huge tits episode

It was based on a real guy who did just that. Though I think in his case it was a Wal-Mart but Lucky Aide was pretty big too.

CRAIG'D

All of them. All of the ones already listed, the one with Lois on jury duty, where Hal starts to obsess about the case, the poker night episode, where he feels excluded, because he's the only one who's not a professional

As someone who worked the nightshift at a store like that during summers in college, yes it would.

My favourite was him and that guy who played chess in the park.

>because he's the only one who's not a professional
Oh my god I kek'd so hard at that reveal

...am I missing something here? Canned laughter is literally the hallmark of most single-cam sitcoms while shows like 30 Rock don't tell you when you're supposed to laugh

>that time when the poker guys found out Hal was a sex god
>Lois said there were times she got fucked so good she couldn't remember her own name
>Hal's own hot boss wanted to fuck him

How did Hal end up with Lois??

kek source? cant find it.

here is Rich in scrubs: youtube.com/watch?v=HSLnWRvy4fA

Well Satan, not that you'd understand being evil and all, there's this little thing called love.

damn Malcolm looks like THAT??

youtube.com/watch?v=W4aqt2LpYtc

Most kino scene in television history.

>Malcom could have actually landed a cowtit waifu

damn his life was fucked