CRASH? CRASH? YOU'RE GONNA CRASH MY PLANE? YOU'RE GONNA CRASH MY FUCKING PLANE? WHY? WHY? BECAUSE I BROUGHT YOU ABOARD...

CRASH? CRASH? YOU'RE GONNA CRASH MY PLANE? YOU'RE GONNA CRASH MY FUCKING PLANE? WHY? WHY? BECAUSE I BROUGHT YOU ABOARD? YOU CAME ABOARD! YOU CAME ABOARD! YOU CAME TO MY PLANE YOU CAME TO ME! I GOT YOU THE DOCTOR I TOOK OFF YOUR HOOD, I CARED WHO YOU FUCKING WERE BEFORE YOU PUT ON THE MASK YOU WANTED IT YOU WANTED IT YOU CAME TO ME! WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO YOUR PLAN WAS WHAT MATTERED YOUR FUCKING PLAN WAS WHAT MATTERED! IT WAS FREE LOYALTY FREE FUCKING LOYALTY JUST SHOWS UP AT MY FUCKING PLANE! WE'RE PRISONERS, COME ON, TAKE US ABOARD! NO ONE WILL KNOW! COME ON, TAKE US ABOARD! OH, SHOOT A MAN, THROW HIM OUT A PLANE, IT DOESN'T MATTER! HIRED GUNS, WRECKAGE BROTHERS, YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK, YOU'LL JUST CRASH ANYTHING YOU'LL JUST CRASH ANYTHING! WELL YOU LIED TO ME I LET YOU IN I'M A GOOD GUY I'M A GOOD AGENT AND YOU JUST FUCKING CAME ABOARD AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA CRASH MY PLANE? REALLY? WHY? WHY? BECAUSE YOU CAME ABOARD? WHAT THE FUCK FUCK FUCK I'M IN CHARGE HERE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RgHUljLnlNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting the "Daddy" webm with the semen demon stripping off her underwear.

What the fuck was the point of this movie?

A man will cheat if two teanage sloots get naked and get all over his dick? No shit

Even if you didn't know they had AIDS or not?

FREE
PIZZA

top kuk

truly a daring synthesis

There he is. There he goes again
Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha, maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic CIA agent guy isn't it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that's right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You're a fat fucking fuck up and she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bane fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even talk try to you because all you say is "FOR YOU. FOR YOU. FOR YOU".
You became a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now.
And that's all you'll ever be.

well done brother, the pizza rises

HE STOLE MY FREE FUCKING PIZZA

Eli Roth wanted to watch Keanu Reeves fuck his wife. I always knew the guy was a cuck.

temptation is a pretty universal struggle

In 1991 during the filming for 'Point Break' Keanu Reeves (whose role involved playing rookie FBI agent 'Johnny Utah') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Reeves held out an arm infront of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Lori Petty (who played the character Tyler Endicott in the film) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

>not dough

youtube.com/watch?v=RgHUljLnlNc

based Tyrone

Googled this and got tumblr. What's the source.

OH HELL NAW
I'M FROM GOTHAM, BITCH
I KNOW A HO WHEN I SEE ONE

While filming 'The Matrix' Laurence Fishburne was getting upset during almost every scene due to the fact that Reeves had not memorized any of his lines, Fishburne had eventually had enough and ended up screaming at Reeves calling him untalented and an amateur. When the crew took a week vacation for holidays, Reeves had sent a package to Fishburne's home addressed to Fishburne's daughter. When his daughter unwrapped the package they found that it contained a hand written note that said, "No one fucks with the Reeves." and included a scrapbook of pictures of Fishburne having sex with multiple cast members from the film.

How does this work? People pay Tyrone to say these memes?

Prison School

i think that how it works. i think it's 10$, maybe more if it's longer

Someone needs to pay Tyrone to meme big guy meme

I'm CIA. I'm central. I'm intelligence, I'm an agent. I'm a spy, a spook. I'm small, I'm tiny, I'm of little stature. I call it in. I am that "Sir?". I'm in charge here. I'm a manlet-ass, plane-riding, gun-toting flamboyant flight plan checker. I shoot men before throwing them out of the plane, I know everyone listed on the flight plan. I'm Pavel and the payment to grab him. I ask and I am asked. I lask and I am lasked. I tie them and quiz them, and every single big guy's had the fucking time of his life. And I do not wear a mask. If there's one twisted bastard in this family, it's this little planecrasher here. So congratulations, Bane. I've just officially outed you.

How have I never consumed these delectable dishes of pasta before?
Bravo Anons.

In October 2001, Keanu Reeves met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Reeves became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

I really think about this every day. Every time I see a large male, every time I think about a plane, every time somebody mentions the CIA, every time somebody asks about a mask, every time I weigh on the scale, every time somebody mentions the want to be a Dr. , every time somebody says they're not their friends, every time somebody mentions loyalty, every time somebody mentions Batman.

Holy shit. It's a part of me now. This scene is a big guy for me, and taking over my brain must have been a part of it's plan. Of course, Bravo Nolan you're a real human being and a true detective. I don't know what to do anymore. I wake up in the middle of the night and immediately yell FOR YOU! I just can't help it. Every dream I can remember for the past 6 months has had to do with this fucking scene. Even if it's just the faintest sound of the plane. Oh my God. Please save me. Somebody. I can't take it. My life is crashing with no survivors.

I really am starting to think I need mental help. I've also started wearing various shades of blue lately and not until reading my own thoughts did I realize it's probably because of this fucking movie. I browse Sup Forums for around 5 hours every day and the amount of time's I've watched that plane scene in the past week is more times than I've thought of my family, friends or parents. To those who are new don't watch this, and don't get into it. I posted "BANE?" at least once a week for a year, and it has actually addled my brain. The sound of a plane alone sends me into fits of uncontrollable laughter.

>Anons
user