German Nazi camp on Swedish soil

The red-white banner is decorated with a black bird of prey. Beneath the banner stand children at attention, all blonde with traditional hair styles, uniform like clothes with the red-white-black emblem. Following a signal they all stand up, hail the flag and sing. This is the end of July, and the German right-wing extremists hold youth camps in the south of Sweden. During a week the small children are drilled - some barely school aged - at a remote location in the forests of Småland. Expressen and Expo have documented the German organization Sturmvogel and their youth camp in Sweden.

expressen.se/kvallsposten/tyskt-hogerextremt-barnlager-i-sverige/

Other urls found in this thread:

expo.se/2016/tyskt-hogerextremt-barnlager-i-sverige_7137.html
expo.se/2016/detta-ar-sturmvogel_7138.html
twitter.com/MartinA39679335/status/759051588413513730
expo.se/2016/german-far-right-childrens-camp-in-sweden_7139.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>(((expo)))(((expressen)))

shill thread discarded

expo.se/2016/tyskt-hogerextremt-barnlager-i-sverige_7137.html

>During a week the small children are drilled
this sounds so wrong

How is that any different than what the liberals are doing?

>tfw live in småland

MARIO NO

rural sweden is actually super based. doesnt surprise me that they'd even invite those people.

the """journalist""" is literally sneaking into a summer camp taking pictures of children while concealed in trees
>top notch reporting, totally not pedophiliac

Sturmvogel is a German nationalistic youth organization with deep roots in nazism with Hitlerjugend as their role model. Sturmvogel has managed to keep itself under the radar by not attracting attention, not protesting and never agreeing to interviews. To find places in Germany for their recurring summer and winter camps, they have posed as a regular scout organization, and in this manner been permitted to rent scout establishments.

expo.se/2016/detta-ar-sturmvogel_7138.html

(((this)))

Can't take anything from these serious.
Most likely they have grouped up a bunch of people, dressed up, and exposed them selves....

Not sayin' can't be possible, but these commie snakes, anything to ie cover over this attempted rape yesterday and all the 6 million of the other ones they DON'T REPORT... For gods sake find some nazies or dress up as them fast! Make ever lasting "news" reports about muh ebil german nuzies hiding in Sven's closet and sieg hailing his dog.

twitter.com/MartinA39679335/status/759051588413513730

this vid... silent on this one I bet

raging infernos' pilot light

A bunch of regular scouters. Scouting is for retard and mentaly unstable characters.

how old does my son have to be for me to send him? what do i have to do to become a camp conselor?

English version
expo.se/2016/german-far-right-childrens-camp-in-sweden_7139.html

Why should Sweden care, if you're all so tolerant?

Shouldnt you ask for more nazis to enrich your culture?

Why are people so scared of Nazis? The Left asserts the inherent logic of their ideology is undeniable; that it is the obvious path forward. So wouldn't they be fine with inferior and opposed ideologies existing in their communities?

To fear them and seek their censure is to admit their ideas have credibility.

>*Scary and spooky music*
>"And the young girls have traditional clothing.. long skirts, plaited hair and green uniforms
>*Scary and spooky music intensifies*
Is it so damn scary that young girls are not dressed like whores? Kek'd.
The reporter is the typical leftist moron though, so not really shocking that they are hunting down calm and relaxed nazis. Rather than cracking down on the mudshits, raping and pillaging southern Sweden.

if they did a story on th party life in stockholm with a bunch of sluts with almost no clothes, the music would be some trendy happy song..

the propagandist kikes aren't even trying to hide it anymore...

You don't think the refugee situation gets enough coverage in media? It's literally all the newspapers ever talk about.

Looks like a scout camp if anything. Nothing to see here. But then it's Expo, an organisation that is pretty much Antifa and our media use them as a credible source. And then our media wonders why nobody buys or reads their papers anymore...