/sug/ - Steven Universe General

Magical Wacky Roommates Edition

Previous: >Summer of Steven coming “soon,” originally announced as June to August
ew.com/article/2016/03/30/steven-universe-uncle-grandpa-renewed-season-5-cartoon-network
youtu.be/NHqjV2xVKoA
youtu.be/KNrztTcRh9o

>Zap2it says no new episodes between now and June 16
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?stnNum=12131

>misseps leak thread
kat.cr/community/show/cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/

>International airing schedule
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10rES5UnAbQ0LOmBDYZ7nsDeFDySn90FvFjrxRpNBkX0

>New episode megas
S03E05 Hit the Diamond: mega.nz/#F!FgQDwbYI!2Pl0trcDopJvRUTdcRH2Rg
S03E06 Steven Floats: mega.nz/#F!ghAAhYLY!gD739WI7J7800se3GDz9IQ

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: mega.nz/#F!B08nQa7J!6fgyt03NAU0AdSlD0wf_Qw
Attack the Light: mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>/sug/ flockdraw
skycow.us/r/su

>Archived threads
desustorage.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10394882
cartoonnetwork.ca/schedule/
youtube.com/watch?v=lDK9QqIzhwk
discount-supervillain.tumblr.com/post/145369037867/soon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post more bob

Lapis has no such butt.

Don't forget ta PLACE YA BETS!

strawpoll.me/10394882

yes sir

First for Steven been blacked

If Amethyst and Greg didn't fuck, then she certainly wanted to.

There's 2 ways to take that scene, you know the one, either Amethyst was upset that Greg took Rose from her or she's angry that he doesn't care about her as much as he cared about Rose.
After all, he probably would have skipped out on Steven if Rose had asked for one more episode, right? (Not realizing Rose wouldn't have asked that of him)

Watch back the scenes with young Amethyst and Greg, she's by far the most interested in him at the start, it isn't hard to imagine her having had a crush on him.
Maybe she still does.

That'd be far more interesting than Pearl and Greg getting together, Amethyst and Greg uncertainly trying it out.

She even copies his hairstyle.

Here we go.

I want Lapis to spit in my morning coffee

its not fair

fuck off retard

All it would really take is for greg to catch her during a tender moment, hes a nice guy hed probably get over their history to hash it out with her.

Unlikely that would happen though, pearl has her magic crystal room to cry in.

The weird thing about that is that pearl seems to be taking roses death way harder than greg. Whether its the human mentality of keep moving forward, her much longer time spent with rose or the fact that shes a pearl that lost her owner and its hard to overcome her nature is unclear. I actually kinda like the last part. There was an interestin g fan comic where pearl stands up to yellow diamond telling her that shes her own person to which YD counters "who told you to think that"

>reading pic related
so the population count of Homeworld didn't change

Are you the VN user?

You're thinking about it as it actually happened.

Think of it as Pearl would think of it. Would Pearl blame Rose?

Not a chance.
Who's the other person involved that she didn't really like that much anyway?
Greg.

In fact that could easily be what brings them together, her realizing that Greg didn't know that creating Steven would 'kill' Rose because Rose never told him.
And realizing that despite that he blames himself just as much, but he's so proud of Steven that he handles those feelings one day at a time.
Same as she does.

The two are incredibly alike in certain ways and that's the basis of a really interesting potential relationship.

I didn't realise this was rule 63 until Steven

What if Steven had been conjoined twins?

No i think that's the modeler for the nightmare hospital parody.

Limbs is the one doing the VN

>rerun block focused on Peridot
>literally called "Peridot's Redemption"
Pffft!

I don't get it.

cartoonnetwork.ca/schedule/

>Still down.

youtube.com/watch?v=lDK9QqIzhwk

Limbs? That's their name? I just recognise them by "ff" on their drawings.

Since you were asking.

Here you go man.

>implying Homeworld isn't just the Diamonds sitting alone in a vast, empty room inside a hollowed out planet
Greg is going to drive his dick into their hearts.

Doesn't Greg or Steven say in the guide that they knew Rose had to give up her form?

Honestly it's possible that Rose didn't explain anything to the gems and had simply ignored them in the later years of her and Greg's relationship. In flashbacks we've seen that she's practically oblivious to others feelings and likes to unintentionally use others for her enjoyment.

How can a man be so sexy.

I'm not even gay.

For now.

>yfw had peridot participated in the baseball game, she'd be called "Perry"

Now just gotta wait 'til her enhancers get redeemed.

I mean the potential is certainly there but i feel like amethyst is too immature for greg. He may be laid back but he stills an adult. And a father at that.

The picture, I mean.

Just a few more episodes and I'll disappear back into the aether user.

>not percy
The fuck man

Greg is dejected from realizing that his girlfriend is an unimaginably ancient alien being who he will never truly relate to.

Well, she has the wacky roommate, so now all she needs is for her to get a job.

So, Big Doughnut, Fish Stew Pizza, Funland, or It's a Wash?

Crystal Gems.

No thank you I'd hate to bring other people into this since I give up a lot aand I don't want to let others down when I get frustrated and quit.

What if male metal aliens

i could've sworn they aired that last monday already. wasn't today supposed to be the in too deep recap?

i feel you man, i've been checking as well. it HAS to be something changing if it's down, right?

The Metal Men has to be one of the dumbest ideas yet

worst DC heroes worst SU fan theory

I thought Greg ceased to exist and only his hair was left.

I want Lapis to be mayor's miss Bellum.

The commercial for this block was pretty great too. Even the female announcer enthusiastically said "YOU CLODS" (seriously you could hear in her voice she loved saying that)

"Male civilization vs. female civilization" is a tired cliche and it'd be dumb. The Gempire's military technology is probably just for steamrolling primitive organic species to make way for colonization.

>M E T A L
>having genders

It's a Wash would be the optimal choice

what if rose had twins? steven and rebecca universe

>i could've sworn they aired that last monday already. wasn't today supposed to be the in too deep recap?
They did, and it was. Goodness only knows why it wasn't. I was kinda looking forward to it.

This is the correct choice. Greg is chill enough to get along with Lapis, and he knows what her deal is in a way that the other humans don't.

Also the water thing.

>CN is starting to love cartoons again

Are the dark times over?

The artist just added ass and tits.

Ah Shteven! Perhaps now we can continue with our session. Tell me about your parents....

>you ready for a good night's wank
>you open bathroom door
>see this
what do?

The dark times will never end, user.

>for steamrolling primitive organics
>all the military tech we have seen is specifically anti gem and literally did nothing to an organic like Steven

nah man their tech is clearly anti gem not anti organic

Why the fuck did i go to the bathroom to masturbate

I'd say that Greg was basically the first person that Rose 100% thought of as a person.
Think of it, she was a 5000 year old war lord who ran a war against her homeland with brutal precision.
And won.

People were tools for her, her human lovers amusements, her allies, well, followers were the only contact she had and they worshiped her.

Greg actually called her out on not treating him like an equal and if you watch her in We have to talk and compare to the Video, you can see the difference between the two.

Dating Greg is what made her truly understand humanity and the planet she chose to fight for.

Does anyone have that screencap of an user detailing Steven turning into a MILF?

>Normal gems wear dresses, have boobs and have similar signifiers that make them being genderless totally ridicilous
>Rule 63 gems don't have beards and hairy chests
this sapphire and ruby wouldn't seem gay to me

>"Well doc. My dad fucked a rock.

>Busy here Lapis, either help out or get out

I mean we will never get back to the darkest time, aka CN Real, but will we ever return to the Gold Age?

Probably not

Is that image a reference to Straight outta Compton?, Garnets even got her gauntlets out like Easy-E holding the gun.

What would happen if Homeworld first invaded Earth in 2016?

Lapis working at the car wash would be great because there's no way she and Greg would get along at all.

She did try to drown his kid after all. The irony being that Steven is the only person on Earth Lapis gives a shit about. Greg of course only gave her the job because Steven begged him to. Hijinks ensue.

Well to the gems it's just yesterday she was still there

but why would Lapis need or want a job?

They'd realize the primitive natives have at least enough firepower to threaten them on the ground, so they obliterate every major city and military center from orbit and colonize as usual.

Yesterday, or a month ago. They don't really have a concept of time. It's probably an illusion to them. Lunchtime doubly so.

Earth'd still lose, it's like in Half-Life 2 with the Xen. The invasion would only take 8 hours.

T H I C C

The dark times are long over, it's a question of whether or not we'll ever return to the glory days.

What if extremely feminine metal aliens?

>Clod City

I see..........

Artist?

That's true, and also weird. Was all that stuff developed during the rebellion, or are the Gems regularly fighting each other?

Nah, she will be raped by male Pearl 24/7

Because Greg owns the barn, and bitches gotta pay rent.

user you missed the thread where we went over (with math) what it would take to break/kill a gem.

In short, our common ammunition(specifically 5.56) would shatter gems on impact

So we can fight them with man to gem boots on the ground, thats good. What comes next is what the gems have for ranged weaponry, explosives, armor

T H I C C er

that's a little over kill don't you think?

Peridot and Lapis fusion when

easier to clean yourself off and not waste tissue paper

what if they still use male pronouns

if it was developed during the rebellion I think Garnet would have known to avoid the gem destabilize the first time

although maybe its stuff they invented because of the rebellion and how badly that went

>and then you'll blow up

discount-supervillain discount-supervillain.tumblr.com/post/145369037867/soon

sounds like a reason to start living in the temple, which they are gonna do eventually anyway

not a reason to get a job

Guys where are all the good cartoons? This show is great and all but i need more. Why are there no attempts at making a series akin to avatar in the senese that its a big adventure?

Dude they have FTL spaceships the size of a car, humanity would be wiped out before we even knew they were there.

>Extremely androgynous metal wo?men?
>In a show where vocalists frequently voice characters.
>Bowie's gone.
>Prince is gone.

>Peri-fags finally getting on board with legs
Legs.

they tried that already, user.
its called legend of korra.

Greg will just let that slide.

>not knowing scribbles
discount-supervillain.tumblr.com

>And won

I wouldn't say that, out of thousands of soldiers under her command only three survived with the rest turned into giant beasts roaming the land.

Plus experiencing the horrors of war against Homeworld probably built up an intense hatred that would have made Peridot being U bubbled impossible, meaning that they never would have known about the Cluster and would have been killed along with Earth.

Rose at best had a hollow victory and had she still been alive would have doomed the Earth. Rose Quartz dying is the best thing she's ever done.

Witch Lapis does things to me

what do you think Lapis and Peridot were doing while Steven was floating?