REVIEWBRAH GETTING 1200 A MONTH

How the hell did this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOCGhGBc4QQ
patreon.com/animopron
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's like a futures commodity, people value him. What's wrong with that?

7 dollars a day is pretty fucking awful

I'm just amazed how someone who began as a meme has enough followers that he is getting this much money off Patreon. It's crazy.

it's not even that much and it's not even surprising. most people genuinely enjoy him for the autism/cringe or asmr.

>I won't be around much longer

N-no review brah
d-don't leave us

This isn't including his adsense bucks.

I remember it was stuck at 300 dollars just a few weeks or months ago.

Can confirm this.

I was shocked too how like in a week it went from 300 to 1150. It didn't rise when he went to that tosho thing. It didn't rise either all those times one of his videos got 50k views thanks to reddit or viral tides.

I can't make sense of it.

He's not dying, is he?

I heard that they usually don't get even near the amount the patreon says they do.

He's a kid and it's not very time consuming.

It's quite a lot.

>kid
Just read he's actually 22.

Praise kek

I'm a bit jelly

But I'm happy for him also.

Something tells me his youtube persona is not so much unlike his real self

You must have heard wrong, they adjust the amount that shows up to show how much they get; they of course take a cut.

>7 dollars a day
What are you talking about, you potato? It's over $39 a day.

Not that it makes him well off or is even that surprising really.

>Just read he's actually 22.

tfw you're a late bloomer

They used to not show it, they had the number before the cut is took but now they have to by law say what the person is actually getting after taxes and the cut to patreon

>Mods look at this thread and think this is"[d]ebate and discussion related to politics and current events[]"
By what reasoning?

When did Sup Forums become the new Sup Forums?

>They used to not show it, they had the number before the cut is took but now they have to by law say what the person is actually getting after taxes and the cut to patreon
Ah that's interesting.

>By what reasoning?

Here we go with you faggots. Reviewbrah is a big part of Sup Forums culture

John confirmed future SS officer

>tfw your ID is your name

>Here we go with you faggots. Reviewbrah is a big part of Sup Forums culture
Not really an argument. This guy reviews fast food and energy drinks. Nothing to do with politics at all. By this logic, anything could be posted on Sup Forums/ if mods don't delete threads about it fast enough.

He made deals.

It's how the YouTube mafia works

He also made money from being on tosh.0

>Not really an argument. This guy reviews fast food and energy drinks. Nothing to do with politics at all. By this logic, anything could be posted on Sup Forums/ if mods don't delete threads about it fast enough.
You missed the point. Reviewbrah posts here and he makes mentions to moonman, ben garrison, etc. all the time.

Did you know he's being gangstalked by Mossad?

only 1200? Not nearly enough!

I wish I was a late bloomer. I've always looked 3-5 years older than I actually am

Reviewbrah looked like he was 11 when he was 17.

You are probably better off than him, men always look better older anyway.

>You missed the point. Reviewbrah posts here and he makes mentions to moonman, ben garrison, etc. all the time.
So any e-celeb can be a Sup Forums approved meme if they mention other /pol approved meme? The discussions in these threads are fucking terrible. Little to do with politics of even the memes he supposedly talks about. Just the most pointless blather and rumors about some kid who just wears an ill-fitting suit and reviews junk food.

>Did you know he's being gangstalked by Mossad?
user, don't be a retard.

We should make reviewbrah insanely famous and see him go mad

I've always looked older than I actually am, but it worked out for me because I never got carded as a teen. Only downside was getting catcalled and harassed by older women.

lol so your country that claims to be so free forces private companies to write things on their websites?

so much for that freedom of speech

>ben garrison
>spends his entire time drawing oc for Sup Forums and the internet
>only $800

>some depressed autistic kid in a suit
>spends time reviewing literally any food he gets his hand to like a fucking degenerate
>2 grand a month
what a fuckin world.

>girl streaming herself playing games on twitch 2 hours a day
>$10k a week in donations

Reviewbrah is the bomb. At first I thought it was some sort of extremely clever and committed satire but after listening to a few of his shows it's safe to say he is completely genuine. He has such a unique personality, I suspect he may be on a spectrum though.

>So any e-celeb can be a Sup Forums approved meme if they mention other /pol approved meme? The discussions in these threads are fucking terrible. Little to do with politics of even the memes he supposedly talks about. Just the most pointless blather and rumors about some kid who just wears an ill-fitting suit and reviews junk food.
If you don't like them, then go post in one of the race-bait threads that mods leave up all day; nobody forced you to click on the thread and nobody cares about your trip. This board hardly discusses 'politics'

Also,
>e-celeb
Reviewbrah is a homegrown Sup Forums meme since the beginning, shame you weren't here back then tripfag.

It's patreon, Breeding Season was getting 40k a week until it got canned.

>If you don't like them, then go post in one of the race-bait threads that mods leave up all day; nobody forced you to click on the thread and nobody cares about your trip. This board hardly discusses 'politics'
It still isn't politics. At least when people discuss Chris-Chan here, there's the question of degeneracy and shit. Here, there's no discussion of politics, just extremely petty rumors about his life that amount to nothing.

>Reviewbrah is a homegrown Sup Forums meme since the beginning, shame you weren't here back then tripfag.
I spent most of my time on Sup Forums before I came here, and I saw his pasty face in images many times.

>He has such a unique personality
Where exactly would I see this "unique personality"? He seems only unique in how utterly dull he is.

>I suspect he may be on a spectrum though.
Is that all it takes to become a Sup Forums approved meme?
Shit where's MY gibsmedats memebucks then?

He's a spazzie

He has health issues, probably nervous.

Look at the way he walks and at the way he moves his arms and hands.

>it's a newfag comes to Sup Forums and shitposts under a trip episode

Filtered. Thanks!

Don't talk about reviewbrah like that.

Just put /^!/ in your Sup Forums X filter, that'll get rid you all the tripniggers

>accuses me of shitposting while shitposting
Such is life.

No one posted the based Canadians video on him

youtube.com/watch?v=yOCGhGBc4QQ

Also:

>claiming to be """"gangstalked""""

Kids a paranoid schizo

Filtered :^)

Because he works?

>triggered

How do I become an apprentice of Reviewgod?

he seems like a cool dude. watching him made me think about the fact that i should make more of an effort to make more friends

Stalk him like the Canadian was doing.

I can't believe the leaf actually drove down to NY to film him

Reviewbrah is based. He deserves to get paid.

i know reviewbrah's plight

i'm in my early 20s but people think i'm a sophmore in high school

help. me.

lotta haters out today

Ben Garrison is nearing a grand probably /r/the_donald is to thank for this.

link?

>draw same style of shitty fanart
>get $30k every 2 weeks

somebody post the around blacks never relax with him

Any more pics of his mum?

WHAT THE FUCK

never underestimate the stupidity of liberals

>around
Does that mean "on youtube" or "alive"

IT'S ... ALL .... THERE .....

>tfw he now runs on empty

He's clearly part reptilian, just look at him. He's alert to some of the signals the reptiles send each other, just enough to send him over the edge - too little for him to utilize it.

Take a look at animo pron.

Literally all he has ever created is a long series of animations of a horse fucking Lara Croft. And the dude makes 17000$ / month.

Take a look:
patreon.com/animopron

thanks, koreabro

This is fucking great, top kek.

This.

It was 300-something just a few weeks ago.

I, for one, am happy for reviewbrah. He's undoubtedly a NEET.

Just amazing to be she gets between $30k-$60k a month, but even $17k a month for fan animation is a lot.
I'm surprised they haven't gotten shut down for profiting off of copyrighted characters like this

He's also a creep if you look deep into his fitness forum comments

>Literally all he has ever created is a long series of animations of a horse fucking Lara Croft.
That sounded good but his site doesn't work.

reeeee

he's a pretty cool guy

I want a nice oily handjob from his mom while shes wearing a kimono. Review brah can listen through the wall while fapping.

He normally makes jokes like that.

>tfw being an artist will make you no money, unless you draw smut, in which case you make a ton.

I think he just released a new episode, so his site is probably getting way too much traffic right now.

Why take the trip off? Are you hurt that users will filter to your shit opinion? (Like they ought to)

Reviewbrah has been around since /new/ and neither board has been his main audience, /ck/ is where he got the most attention

So don't even pretend you were just lurking on other boards, you see this cunt anywhere at least once

Not replying because leaving for work you fucken seppo

>$7 a day

That would be about $200 a month you retarded potato

>it's the leaf obessed with reviewbrah

post the fucking gif of him not relaxing around blacks

>Namefag complains about board celebs

This isnt Reddit, and you are a faggot.

I took off my trip because if they felt the need to tell me that they were filtering me, I could tell them they were triggered, which they were.

I've seen this faggot several times in images and didn't know who he was until a few days ago.

nvm you already did

>draw same style of shitty fanart
Her skills are actually good and she doesn't even camwhore to get more money. Why you mad?

Keep reporting, Ive been given maybe 10 warnings and 5 bans for that alone already, Id report every one of them again.

Leave review brah alone you fucking faggot.

If the discussion is shit and off-topic, that's completely irrelevant to whether I use a trip. Not an argument.

If names are so cancerous, petition the Nip to remove them. Until then, I'll use them and keep on triggering. Cry harder.

i hate leafs

>If the discussion is shit and off-topic, that's completely irrelevant to whether I use a trip. Not an argument.

Youre a hypocrite.

Namefags are faggots, and attention seekers. Were anonymous, posts are judged on their content, not who they came from.

You dont belong here, and reviewbrah is redpilled, and has a voice to spread to the masses.

>WAAAH OFF TOPIC POSTING ON Sup Forums!

Dont you have a nigger dick thread to be BUMPING

I hate shitposting retards who post the naked picture of Trump and "Sup Forums BTFO!"

I hate the SJW mods who defend those people even more.

BTW a picture and "Sup Forums BTFO!" is never a valid post, regardless of if its a new story, or a real data based chart or whatever. Post an argument retard, read the rules.

Just get the fuck out already you whiny bitch.

>Namefags are faggots, and attention seekers.
That doesn't really follow. I'm not trying to create an identity and I wish people wouldn't remember my name. If you don't believe me, I don't give a fuck.

>You dont belong here
K

>reviewbrah is redpilled
A handful of comments does not a redpill make

> voice to spread to the masses
He has 70,000 subscribers, and he talks about food in almost all his videos. I'd say his voice is pretty limited and worthless.

Still not seeing an argument.

They are super-cancerous when used incorrectly, Herb.

they will never be fully removed because they do serve a purpose in certain situations, its just expected of the userbase not to be a fag with them.

You can try and use the argument that "LEL IM JUST USING A TRIP TO TRIGGER PPLZ"

But you're not convincing anyone, you're just being an attentionwhore, like pretty much all tripfags are.

Me and you both know they're not going anywhere, and you should definitely know that they're perceived by anyone who has used Sup Forums for a length of time as supreme cancer.

Now let me ask you, what's your honest reason for using them?

Because I want an archive of my posts and this is the most convenient way to do it.