What did Spielberg mean by this?

German soldier is captured but released because they can't carry him with them. Later they find him in the trenches shooting at them.
Does Spielberg advocate the shooting of prisoners?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4FeyONCtfc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
youtu.be/l4FeyONCtfc?t=15m6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe he advocates not just letting a soldier walk his way back to the line in the hopes that he'll make it all the way and not think to himself any point "holy shit they really let me go I have to tell Hans all about this!" and that it's foolish to think a force driven almost entirely by nationalism is going to comply with an invading force

That's not the same guy dipshit
Do you Germans look the same to you, you racist?

A bunch of German troops captured some Russians, outnumbered and disarmed them. The German captain had them dig a trench and then said in broken Russian, "Who among you are Juden? Into the pit!"
The Jews of the Russian platoon climbed into the pit. The German captain gave the Russians that remained shovels and told them to start shoveling earth back into the pit, and bury them alive. They stood there, frozen in terror.
After some time the German captain ordered the Jews to get out of the pit and told the Russians to take their place. He yelled "Juden, shovel! Bury them!" They took up the shovels and started to put earth into the trench. After the earth reached up to their knees, he ordered the Russians to get out of the pit as well.
The German captain looked at them and said "Now, Rus, do you understand the Juden?"

wtf I hate juden now

like dis if you cry every tim

im confused as to the point of this

It's an example of cruel irony

wtf I'm le redpilled now!

Spielberg was projecting his own Jewishness.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't

KILLARY BTFO
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

...holy..

According to US military regulation the first duty of a captured soldier is to flee and continue fighting.

damn! how will Jews ever recover?

Source stormfag?

Jews are the bravest fighters in the world. Source: Israel

BLACK

spielberg didnt write the script you faggot
he bought it and directed the movie
you are a humongous pleb

Why do all the germans in the movie look like skinheads? Were they really like that?

That normal people will take issue with the idea of burying other people alive, but the jews have absolutely no qualms burying the goyim alive.

I think some of them were nazis

Military haircuts, that's why.

Fuck off, you disingenuous kike. The script was heavily rewritten by spielberg. All parts that showed so much as an ounce of of humanity by the germans were taken out and changed to turn each german soldier into a sadistic cardboard cutout. You can look up the original script yourself and see how it was purposefully altered.

youtube.com/watch?v=l4FeyONCtfc

To make them look evil.
Look at photos of WW2 germans.

I think that guy being the same actor was debunked a while ago.

Well damn

No, actually the german army had the longest hair on average in WW2. Pic related is the fanatical Waffen SS with long hair.

Skin heads weren't a thing until the 80s punk movement and was worn to offend normal society. Spielberg is just trying to make them look ugly and hate-able.

Would you feel the same way if the enemy was a handsome guy with a trendy haircut?

lmao stormniggers

start shit
get hit

>germany and russia both decide to invade poland and split it up between them
>declare war on germany for invaded poland
>ally with russia, despite them also invading poland
>end up causing the cold war, nuclear brinksmanship, and trapping all of eastern europe behind the iron curtain for half a century because you sided with communists
>lose all your colonial holdings because you pissed away all your capital fighting a war you had no reason to fight

Bravo, Winston.

>invade germany for no reason
>get mad when germans defend themselves

amerifats everyone

watch Fury to get fury

>WW1 starts because a political assassination of an austrian prince by a serbian terrorist causes a web of complex treaties and defense pacts to spiral into a world war involving everyone else from Russia and Germany to France and Britain
>somehow blame for the war is levied solely at Germany
>take away their land, slap on huge restrictions and debts, loot the nation of its wealth, and cause a massive economic depression
>be surprised when Germany gets pissed off about this and tries to restore itself

wtf I want to serve in the glorious SS now

Rusians are subhumans.

>Ottomans and Austria-Hungary literally don't even exist anymore
>wah Germany got it so bad!

Treat of Versailles forced Germany and Germany alone to pay reparations for the war.

pfft you're a funny guy

If jews are the bravest fighters in the world, then why do they always trick the goyim into doing their dirty work for them instead?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

It sounds like the West applied the same routine on Iraq

How can dissolved polities pay reparations?

It's the same guy skip to 15m6s
youtu.be/l4FeyONCtfc?t=15m6s

I truly believe that correcting people and showing how much ''''more'''' you know is a recent trend even if you're wrong like these retards.

Jews would throw you under a bus if that means they get profit in any form from doing that.

>If you split a country up, the people magically cease to exist
By that logic, you could just as easily point out how germany was split up and used to create poland, for example.

Argue this all you want, but the harsh economic penalties levied solely against Germany, who was no more at fault for WW1 than any of the other half dozen nations that were involved in the conflict, is what directly led to WW2.