Sup Forums's love affair with DC

Exactly how far is Sup Forums willing to go with its masochistic relationship with this broken down cinematic universe?

Also, just got out of Wonder Woman, and it was 5/10 at best

>Sup Forums's love affair
>not just DC fagboys who will defend and pretend to like anything because of muh brand loyalty.

Every board on Sup Forums is generally contrarian you dumbass newfag

Anyone who defends a capeshit franchise is reddit incarnate. No exceptions

Anyone who gets on some faggy soapbox about hating superhero movies is a fucking loser who's parents probably still pay for his internet.

>unironically watching two hour long overproduced toy advertisements

don't forget the marketers.

because both marvel and dc films are not great, a number of people on this board have decided that the inferior DC films are in fact better, simply because they have been poorly received. That's all there is to it

>contrarian
you are the newfag

It wasn't like this until Disney shills invaded the board. Same thing happened with Trump and CTR shills outside Sup Forums, we used to hate that board not three years ago and now are our guys

Just stop shilling your cancer capeshit and we won't support the competition cancer capeshit

That's exactly what it is though. Most Sup Forums is too retarded to formulate actual opinion so they usually just default to going against the general opinion of critics and audiences. This is why garbage like BvS is praised; because Sup Forums is too dumb to stop watching capeshit, but can't bring themselves to fall in line with the opinions of all the other drooling manchildren.

Grow up and get real things to worry about. Fucking kid.

Stop watching children's movies

real things to worry about, like people criticizing some shitty movies?

I spend the money I earn on whatever the fuck I like. Stop being under the age of 25.

t. 26 year old

Get some taste, pleb.

Stop letting people watching movies cause your little temper tantrums.

>criticising shitty movies = having a temper tantrum

Left button

Second button doesn't exist. The biggest DC fans are the ones who hate WW the most.

marvel and DC are both reddit

But it's marvel fans who talk about dc more than anyone.

Imagine being this pathetic lol. Holy shit you losers got mental issues haha
>I don't have a job but here are the reasons why I'm better than people that watch superhero movies!
Truely the greatest generation.

for the fiftieth time

we don't care about your autistic company wars bullshit

it just so happens that the MCU is by and large awful, and the DCEU just so happens to currently be employing zack snyder, who makes some of the best films ever in the genre. SS is still shit, WW (i assume, i don't plan on watching it in theatres) is likely mediocre, gotham city sirens will probably suck, etc. Aquaman and The Batman will likely be good though.

it's not about MCU vs. DCEU, it's about bad films and good films.

This

all capeshit is shit

Go back to plebbit if you want to circlejerk shitty movies

Same thing with critics. Do they shit on the movie for being generic DC or praise it because of strong woman? Even Marvel haven't done a female superhero movie.

Looks like the second option is winning out

This.

Very obvious samefagging

>Disney makes good movies

Yeah. Nope