Who's worse Canada or Britain?

Why is no one talking about this? British politician Clive Lewis is equally as bad Justin Trudeau with the gay promotion. Absolutely disgusting.

twitter.com/labourlewis/status/759356232666931200

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DIY_rainbow_crossing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Volunteers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gerabia and Franistan

The difference being he isnt PM.

Oi toothpaste, don't include us with those english cucked faggots.
t.NorthernIrishman

Germany is more violent, Canada has more outlandish marxist rhetoric.

Both countries have a serious problem, and we really need to stop wasting time accusing eachother of being worse, when we are all sufficiently shit to warrant acting, and organizing resistance.

Where is Froq Squad when you need them?

>voted remain

all the while Australia has sailed the fuck off and enjoying being uncucked, and all happy

That image is creepy in light of the recent decriminalization of beastiality.

this.

I can't believe Sup Forums has become so watered-down that

>there are no nat soc general threads anymore
>people don't know that this is the tried-and-true method of (((divide and conquer)))

we all need to band together and support each other's efforts to legally and politically push back against the scourge of leftist policies

>we all need to band together and support each other's efforts to legally and politically push back against the scourge of leftist policies

Well, thats not quite what I said, but close enough for now.

true words mate. we sit all in the same boat.
how to get rid of the (((problem)))?

>Labour having any seats by the next election

>Australia
>uncucked
KEK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DIY_rainbow_crossing

People need to organize outside the board, and personally I dont think voting is going to accomplish anything.

Were all pulling for Trump in a major way, but dont expect him to save the world, or even America entirely itself.

I think anything that gets people out into the streets is a good idea. Look into the history of revolutions, of how people take their countries back etc.

Soliders of Odin are close enough to the Irish men who patrolled neighborhoods in the home rule era, protecting the Catholics from having their homes firebombed etc.

That was the root of Irish resistance, those men who defensively patrolled their streets.

First you need a movement, then you adapt the movement and point them in the right direction when you gain enough support.

classic amerifat
>wait.. pol uses cuck alot,
>cuck means gay! right?
>your a cuck!

>pridenorwich
niga, i dont live too far out from norwich and i had no idea that this level of faggotory existed.

elections are either rigged or useless, trough media/press-manipulations.

the problem here is, as soon as a pol.party (afd, rep, npd) starts it gets instantly bad press by the controlled press and normal people see them as the bad guys and wont join.

same for the streetmovement (pegida) here.

even most of the people i personally know are so brainwashed. they just repeat what they got told. mindless sheeps!

>You are now aware that Hitler's cock hung to the right

because he does not lead our country, and never will

who?

It's either the gays or the Muslims user. We can't have neither unfortunately

Good morning.

>Hitler
>Ever hanging to the left

I dont know about your country, but I know Soldiers of Odin are in Montreal, and Canadians in the area can join them, and get out into the streets to protect people from violence.

Those no-go zones need to be reclaimed somehow.

Bravo, sir. Bravo.

>British politician Clive Lewis

Literally who?

well in one country you can fuck animals and the other you can't

Gays are cool. You are disgrace to humanity, homophobes. Love them. (But not fucking annoying lgbt faggots who hate ppl and propaganda there shitty liberast views)

Delete this

As someone who self identifies as a traffic cone I find your pic to be offensive OP

>britain
>white

even Trudeau isn't this cucked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Volunteers

The Irish Volunteers (Irish: Óglaigh na hÉireann), sometimes called the Irish Volunteer Force[1][2][3] or Irish Volunteer Army,[4][5][6] was a military organisation established in 1913 by Irish nationalists. It was ostensibly formed in response to the formation of the Ulster Volunteers in 1912, and its declared primary aim was "to secure and maintain the rights and liberties common to the whole people of Ireland".[7] The Volunteers included members of the Gaelic League, Ancient Order of Hibernians and Sinn Féin,[8] and, secretly, the Irish Republican Brotherhood (IRB). Increasing rapidly to a strength of nearly 200,000 by mid-1914

>It stated that the organisation's objectives were "to secure and maintain the rights and liberties common to the whole people of Ireland"

>The manifesto further stated that their duties were to be defensive, contemplating neither "aggression or domination"

These articles have been sanitized, they make no mention of the Irish patrols through catholic areas, but they do mention it was a response to the UVF and protestant violence.

>In Belfast, the war had a character all of its own. The city had a Protestant and unionist majority and IRA actions were responded to with reprisals against the Catholic population, including killings (such as the McMahon killings) and the burning of many homes – as on Belfast's Bloody Sunday. The IRA in Belfast and the north generally, although involved in protecting the Catholic community from loyalists and state forces, undertook an arson campaign against factories and commercial premises. The violence in Belfast alone, which continued until October 1922 (long after the truce in the rest of the country), claimed the lives of between 400 and 500 people.[16]

They were patrolling long before that, best I could find for now.