>>"Nope, exact same story basically with new characters"
>"I love it, what are these new characters?"
>>"A black guy and a girl, to show how diverse we are."
>"Excellent, excellent. Anyone else have anything to add?"
>J.J. Abrams comes sprinting through the door dressed like Spock
>>>"ALSO WE KILL HAN SOLO!"

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

underage

I'm not underage you dumb faggot I just haven't posted on this board since WestWorld ended.

I fucking swear most of this site is kids and newfags pointing the finger at others hoping to blend in.

>since west world ended
go back to redddit

TFA was good. Get over it.

Wow people are still posting in this thread?

I've been jerking off for like an hour, thought this shit 404'd

Also, never said it wasn't good, just could've been better

In a Lucasfilms studio far far away, 3 decades ago

>"So we need finish the final Star Wars movie"
>>"HEY BOSS I HAVE A GREAT IDEA!"
>"What is it?"
>>"So you know how in the first trilogy there was the Death Star?"
>"Yeah..."
>>"Well imagine this:"
>"I'm listening..."
>>"BIGGER DEATH STAR"

Return of the Jedi

No, you're a moronic asswipe. The Force Awakens was by far the dumbest movie I've ever seen since Dragon Wars.

If by Good you mean absolutely horrible and an atrocity by any stretch of the imagination, then yes, it was good.

You say that as if the shit awakens was actually a good movie when we all know it wasn't. Nice try J.J.

Nice try punk, but the shit awakens was bullshit and happily more and more people are seeing the truth of it and the last white man will fail to reach those impossible heights you're hoping it will.

Enjoy your AIDS.

It still makes me angry. They literally had hundreds of existing ideas for a sequel trilogy, includingt the unreleased and discarded Lucas treatment. They didnt even need to use those, just hire somebody who was creative. They could have done ANYTHING. But they went with this.

what did you expect the jew to do to a white man creation?

really like im actually interested to know what you actually thought because its probably some brainwashed shit to say that jews are no different than you or i

No good as in a well made star wars film that made well from a film perspective AND the characters are good AND it's everything I wanted in a star wars sequel.

At least Return of the Jedi ONLY had another death star and didn't just copy and paste episode iv

Kathleen Kennedy, the secret dyke openly feminist Jezebel, said that she wanted to do a series for the girls, "The guys had their time and we're doing catering to them, it's girls time now." She's probably the dumbest fucking idiot on earth. Look at Sense 8 and the other dance black show. NO ONE WATCHED. Captialism is the greatest thing on earth. Bitch all you want you stinking Cunts at Lucasfilm, most of your fans are the very white males you're insulting and when they get the gist of what you're saying, they'll not watch it. It's Marvel Comics debacle all over again, you force your SJW bullshit, and we won't buy your mags, or Watch your tranny gay show or your black people dance off or any of it. Capitalism works because it's our money and our time and you can't force us to do shit, Rest Easy Bro, Star Wars is about to crash hard with no survivors.

The Jew's good at one thing, subverting honest to goodness traditionalism. That's it. Star Wars being sold to the white slavers was a mistake.

>not raping the universe with your cosmic splooge

Plebs.

It was dreadful wasn't it? I remember sitting there stunned when Ms Mary Sue just deus ex'd her way through the entire thing. "We need to find Luke Skywalker because finding him is paramount to the Resistance's survival, so let's send this no named desert dwelling smelly ugly chick we just met."

go back to Sup Forums where the fags eat up this filoni written fanfiction like shit on a silver platter and where any criticism of the new formula is met with "NOT CANON LOL XD HEY GUYS I THINK REY IS GREAT AND THE PREQUELS ARE RACIST"

filoni? I don't watch cartoon shit. Just the movies. Loved TFA. He has nothing to do with the movies.
That's not what I said. I said I liked it.

People who hate this movie are worse than the "mouse shills" they claim everyone to be. So fucking ass hurt because people like something (majority of people let me remind you).

>Being this cringe.

Please tell me you're autistic, OP. At least then there's an excuse.

Why didn't critics tear it to shreds for being an incoherent rip off? Why didn't fans? Why didn't Sup Forums for months? Take a step back and ask yourself why you look up to these people.

Enjoy BASED Rian's The Last Hoth Battle, cucks.

Accurate.

"Oh, My name's Finn, and what's this, I just survived crashing on a desert planet in an empire fighter that was damaged that landed safely even though it was spiraling out of control, From a higher trajectory from Space!!?!?! How is this even possible When in every other instance the very same fighter collides with a hull or a wall and it immediately explodes. Oh wait, I survived without a scratch, oh wait, where's Poe? Who Cares! Oh Wait, the droid with the map. But wouldn't it have made more sense for Kylo to capture the guy who had the map and the other villagers instead of killing them all? Oh wait, there's this smelly dreadful looking desert sand bitch, oh my I don't know who she is but I gotta pop one in this smelly gosh awful looking street rat I just met. Oh my she pushes my hand away, what a dirty play acting hard to get smelly bitch she is, my dick's diamonds right now! Hold on, she can fly this ship, this Falcon, with controls so complicated even I don't know what anything does? Oh wait, after flying it for the first time she's doing so expertly in a dog fight in the inside of another ship with a dynamic dangerous obstacle course, and oh wait, she's out flying my brethren that were trained from young how to fly? Oh wait, a ship's finding us, Oh wait,it's Han Solo who immediately appeared from where ever he was in a flash because he traced us, hey, it makes me wonder how come the Empire couldn't track us with their ship or when I was in the fighter with that guy Poe who mysteriously disappeared. I hope he's alright. Oh wait, Is that a laser in the sky I'm seeing, but it looks like it's happening right outside this world's orbit, I hope we're okay---What, it's actually several light years away? Then how in the hell am I seeing it in real time, as it happened even though it's several light years away? Doesn't a light year equals to ten trillion miles, so it's at the very least, several hundred trillion miles away. What is this sorcery?"

>from a higher trajectory from space
stopped reading there. Nobody cares about your "muh science" nitpicks. This is star wars.

According to your logic, why not let them float in space and fly without ships or simply teleport anywhere. Why do you need shielding, you can wave your hand and force field all up in that bitch. Why stop there. Why not have clone pills, you take a pill, shit a clone. Why stop there, put your seed in a device and create five million clones of you. Because it's star wars.

No. Lucas always had a level of retardation you don't cross. J.J. doesn't have that. He's all about if it sounds cool in his retarded mind, he'll do it.

LUCAS STARTED THE FILM WITH FUCKING NOISE IN A VACUUM, NIGGA PLEASE.