I am actually interested 8n this Sup Forums

I am actually interested 8n this Sup Forums.

>inb4 it's Lobdell!1!1

I don't care.

Ditto. I'm interested and yet I know it'll be narrated to oblivion.

I would be if it were anyone except Loeb.

Ok

Jason's mask looks kinda fucked up here. Is that supposed to be a frown at the bottom of his chin?

There is a hole. I think thats suppose to be how he breathes.

That's cool, I'm interested in Shade the Changing Girl and Doom Patrol.

Who's the face in the background?
The gimp from Pulp Fiction?

is the artist anyone interesting? I like what I've heard about Artemis but haven't trekked through 90s Wonder Woman

You have hope now. You will lose it soon

Capullo's redesign for Black Mask.

>I'm actually interested in this.
Why? This sounds like a terrible teamup.

>getting rid of the death mask
Terrible

It's more interesting than Meme Titans and Titans at least

Guy from Mortal Kombat digital comic DC published, unless I'm mixing up comics.
And he looked normal in Black Mask, right? He got redesign later during Gordonbats.

The artist is Dexter Soy and he seems promising.

So much better than the Red Skull rip off look. tho i dunno how it'll hold up not drawn by Capullo

That is a reflection.

Camuncolli has a weird way to draw Jason's mask. If the spread on Rebirth is any indication, the mask will be closer to its original UTRH design

That's ok. It's your right to have shit taste.

That part of Rebirth spread will never stop being hilarious. Everyone is gloriously charging, RH sits on Clayface.

You've gotta be shitting me.
At least the "Mask carved from (parents I think?) coffin was unnecessary edge fitting an edgy character.

>Batman being friendly

Woah, how is this allowed in 2016?

Soy also did the art for RH/A issues 10 and 11

Based on how he drew Duela, I'm really looking forward to his Artemis

Well it does take place like 7 years in the past.

yeah it was his parent's

Yeah, you're correct. Parents' coffin turned to mask.
New 52 mask has mind control, dunno is there still coffin origin.

Btw, Jason gained a new mother.

Kate?

What is that?

MY brotha. SHade looks interesting and my boy CLint Steele is back!

Is this bombshells?

Yeah I really love how the artist kept the mod theme with the gender change. It's more french mod stuff with the fur coat and shades but it's still a pretty cool look.

You do know that Scott Lobdell will ruin Bizarro and Artermis, right? He'll fuck them up in ways that words will be unable to explain.

Red Hood and the Outlaws only exist to ruin characters that otherwise could have potential. As a fan of Bizarro and Artemis i'm dreading this comic.

>suddendly fans of Artemis exist

>tfw people asked why Artemis isn't wearing green
Every time, desu.

>literal gay fanfiction

Senpai, everybody is gay there. I'm sure even Waller bangs some chick off-panel.

They always existed. Why would i talk about the character when there's nothing being done with her?

Either way, i liked Aleka as a not-Artemis character. I'm hoping against odds that Lobdell, for once, will be smart enough to just make Aleka and Artemis one by establishing that Artemis is the super-hero name that Aleka use. But i know that's too good an outcome.

And he is doomed to die in every universe.

Post page with Huntress, Roy and Lady Blackhawk.

Why the fuck Renee shot a barrel?

what the fuck

is she meant to be shooting the barrels because she's emotional

that's retarded

So Jason has Catherine, Sheila, Trina, Natalie, Talia, Durca, Kate and Renee as his mothers?

Based Jason.

I had wanted an Artemis/Steel/Azreal team up story.

Does this put me one step closer?

No it's not. Get your eyes checked. Its clearly a hole.

I get so exhausted with peasants trying to prove a god wrong.

No.

And Rena, Essence, Isabel, Rose, Barbara, Donna, Kori, Gabby, Selina, Kara, Jessica, Artemis as lovers/crushes/friends.

They're all around again at least.

One day the shitty 90s replacements will get a miniseries. I know it in my heart.

Yes.

A hole that is not in the character sheet

He looks so depressed.

>Rena?
>Gabby?
>Selina? In New 52?
You wouldn't be, knowing who'll write you?

If this was handled by any other writer then there's a chance that it might be interesting. Instead Lobdell will take any little bit that might be interesting and squander it.

>Sarcastic narration boxes everywhere
>Jason will say that there his friends and are the only people he can trust even though we'll never see it on panel.
>Jason, Artemis, and Bizarro will randomly go to Htrae and fuck around there while the main plot stagnates.
>Jason will be sucked into a never ending black hole of Batman cross over events dragging out the main plot further.
>Bizarro and Artemis will job hard so Jason can look "bad ass"

At this point I'd rather have Snyder take over than have Lobdell drag Jason through the mud again.

Don't forget bizarre ha enemies, like those mime assassin clones and whatnot.

So a B-Team Trinity? Could be cool.

I love how people went ballistic over Rebirth's Calendar Man and completely ignored this piece of shit when it was first introduced, despite Black Mask being the more prominent villain.

>Under the Red Hood
>Nightwing One Year Later
>Lost Days

Are these the only good comics he is in?

People were looking for reasons to turn on King.

Everyone had already turned on Snyder so no one really cared much.

It wasn't ignored it was mocked then and forgotten since Black Mask has been in the backburner.

>>Nightwing One Year Later
That wasn't good at all, it was so-bad-it's-hilarious.

More DarknEdgy trinity.

But Roy and Kori weren't jobed tho.

>bizarre ha enemies, like those mime assassin clones

Oh God, don't remind me. At least there not a bad as the untitled who were supposed to be the ultimate evil and never really did anything. Also, hopefully Jason won't turn into a magical ninja.

I was about to correct you with Steel not being edgy...but him being black could actually be taken as dark for the dark and edgy.

Half of people laughed, other half had no idea he's Black Mask.
Who's female Nightwing?

Cheyenne Freemont, a Bruce Jones OC who left when he did.

>Jason will be sucked into a never ending black hole of Batman cross over events dragging out the main plot further.

C'mon, you can't blame Lobdell for that

>Jason will say that there his friends and are the only people he can trust even though we'll never see it on panel.

Lobdell has said already that Jason only sees Bizarro and Artemis as means to an end, not as friends.

That has never happened in RHATO nor RH/A

Tomasi Arkham Genesis.

Thanks senpai.

I liked her

>Batman
>eating
Lolwat

Eating junk food, even. Alfred will frown at him.

Starfire constantly jobbed so she could be rescued by Arsenal and Arsenal constantly found himself in a new mess so he could be rescued by Red Hood.

Those happened a lot.

>Lobdell has said already that Jason only sees Bizarro and Artemis as means to an end, not as friends.

Like Jason thought of Roy and Kory as troublesome and pathetic tag-along despite obviously liking their company?

>Nightwing One Year Later
>good
No.

Jason Todd reading list:

As Robin:
>Batman and Tec early 80s stories
>NTT: 18-31
>Legends
>Superman Annual 11
>Batman: Second Chances
>Tec Barr's run
>The cult
>DC Retroactive: Batman - The 80s
>Gotham Knight: 43
>The diplomat son
>DITF

As Red Hood
>Under the Red hood
>Red Hood: Lost Days
>B&R: Revenge of the red hood
>B&R: the Streets are Running Red
>B&R convergence: Father and sons
>Countdown: TSFRP
>Countdown: 30
>Red Hood and the Outlaws
>Red Hood/Arsenal
>Batman/Superman Annual 1

As Arkham knight:
>Arkham Knight
>Arkham Knight: Genesis

As father Todd
>The world of Flashpoint: 29

>Countdown: TSFRP
>Countdown: 30
>Red Hood and the Outlaws
>Red Hood/Arsenal
>Batman/Superman Annual 1

Count those out.

>Starfire constantly jobbed so she could be rescued by Arsenal
Literally what?

Kori saved Jason and Roy many freaking times, and Roy also got the Outlaws out of troubles a lot.

Honestly, Arkham Knight Genesis is the best Jason story out there.

Kory usually took big creatures or baddies down, but she was constantly saved by Arsenal, like with Crux.

Roy was the effective comedy-relief, the type of guy that nobody takes seriously but who always had something up his sleeve. Even so he constantly finds himself in a tight situation needing to be rescued by Jason. One good example is the current Joker's Daughter arc.

This. The artists who later adapted his look from No Man's Land completely missed the point when they give him a skull mask. He wasn't sporting a skull mask, that was literally his scarred face, specifically AFTER he took off the old mask. Ever since then we've gotten the edgy Red Skull ripoff throughout the years. Maybe with this redesign he'll actually be more So yeah, sad as it is I actually don't mind his new design.

Kori wiped the floor with Crux. Sh only got weakened (and just for a few minutes) because he set up a trap for her.

Otherwise, Roy was mostly there to make sure Kori wouldn't go too far with her powers.

>Even so he constantly finds himself in a tight situation needing to be rescued by Jason. One good example is the current Joker's Daughter arc.

Out of the whole RH/A run, only this time and the first issue Roy has needed Jason's help. All the other times Roy is the one saving everyone like he did against Underbelly, the Hero Manifesto, the dwellers or HIVE

>constantly
I dare you to give me another examples beside the one time where Roy saved Kori from Crux and Jason saved Roy from JD.

How in anyway is this more interesting than Titans?

dexter soy is too good for a lobdell book.

Lobdell isn't a bad writer just very mediocre
but given the shit with editors and the B list heroes he writes of course he can't really do a lot exciting with the characters he uses

It was Roy who took Crux down, not Kory. Kory had no powers at the time.

Roy saved Kory from Hellspont, Jason saved Roy from prison.

>Lobdell isn't a bad writer just very mediocre

He is. He doesn't know even the basics. Could he tell a single issue story without the use of first person narration?

Not to mention that he's full of terrible ideas that only damage the characters. Look at what he did to the Teen Titans.

The narration is a holdover from the Claremontian days.

because I like those characters more?
they are also less overused

>Could he tell a single issue story without the use of first person narration?
pretty much all comic books start with this, i fucking hate this trend but it's not one Lobdell does himself
>Not to mention that he's full of terrible ideas that only damage the characters. Look at what he did to the Teen Titans.
editors really fucked up that book, as they all have since all Teen Titan books since the 90s, with this as a crutch NO writer could make a good TT book

But Chris Claremont knew how to use it in more ways than one.

Either way, i can deal with the narration boxes full of sarcasm and quips. That's not problematic.

I wish Lobdell was just a mediocre writer. A mediocre writer is safe, is boring. No, Lobdell is an awful writer. His stupid ideas ruin characters. He's like Adam Beechen.

>It was Roy who took Crux down, not Kory. Kory had no powers at the time.

Kori forced Crux to run in direct fight and as soon she recovered, she was ready to vaporize him.

>Roy saved Kory from Hellspont

The fuck are you talking about? Kom attacked Helspont by surprise and Kori left the battle to Jason and Roy while she helped Kom. Roy saved Jason from Hellspont while Crux took down the Citadel soldiers with Rose's help

>editors really fucked up that book, as they all have since all Teen Titan books since the 90s, with this as a crutch NO writer could make a good TT book

I doubt editors made him ruin Tim, Cass, Kon, Bart, Men from NOWHERE, Caitlin Fairchild, Grunge, Jason, Roy, Kory... even his Superman was awful. Is there any character that he touched that came out just OK?