What was the messaage of this film?

What was the messaage of this film?

>spend a whole movie on setting up the next one with the human meeting the engineers and asking questions and shit plot
>lol nvm let me just genocide them in this 10 seconds scene

Why Ridley, why? It was the only reason I went to see this after Prometheus. I don't give a fuck about some androshit going rogue.

that HAL 9000 is still a bad guy

Thank all the nitpicking dumbfucks on this board who were too dumb to understand Prometheus.

wait for the next 2 movies, my friend

The point isn't the Engineers as a species, it's the study of Creator and Creation.

If that ain't your gig, oh well. Plenty of Hard Sci-Fi out there.

This. I was waiting for a cerabral scifi flick exploring the motives and capabikities of the engineers

do you really believe its even possible to make a cerebral scifi movie in this age with a big budget, the studios see it too risky

Freehint: No one will take you seriously if you keep typing like a teenage nigger.

The message was Scott could smear shit on a screen and people will still lay to see it. Fool me five times, shame on you.

Is this worth a ticket? I am not really an Alien fan, saw 1 and 2 and thought they were pretty good, but my dad wants to see a movie with me and everything else looks like shit.

Not worth watching if you haven't seen Prometheus.

It's okay, but it doesn't leave you feeling satisfied at all. See Guardians or Kong if it's still around you.

What the fuck did you think was going to happen? Did you completely forget what happened when they started asking questions of the engineer at the end of Prometheus? He went apeshit. He was genuinely disgusted that their lowly creations were questioning him. What do you think would happen when Shaw showed up to entire planet full of them and started asking questions?

They don't like us. Their creations don't like us. These are horror movies, not insightful forays into philosophy about existence. These are about shit forcefully slamming teeth into your skull while everyone screams around you.

The message? Remove. Motherfucking. Xeno.

Why is there a blank line after the reply link in your post?

never stick your face into a giant, leathery, pulsating egg.

Leddit

That explains why he thinks reaction images and image macros are acceptable after 2010.

That the universe is a terrible place and there is no escape because the source of misery is within us.

colonists forget what happened 5 minutes ago

To stop sending literal retards into space.