The entire latin american continent is responsible for 0 (zero) contributions to science, engineering and technology

>the entire latin american continent is responsible for 0 (zero) contributions to science, engineering and technology
at least i have my german heritage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iAARzqCgBtw
m.lacapital.com.ar/informacion-gral/cientificos-argentinos-crean-vacuna-contra-el-cancer-pulmon-n450975.html
clarin.com/sociedad/aprueban-argentina-tratar-cancer-pulmon_0_Sy3gasDoP7g.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XuBWDf-zOUI
youtube.com/watch?v=povGggaIK2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>what is a stent
>what is a bypass
>lol i'm 1/256 kraut

At least you aren't an American

You got jungles n shit. They're pretty cool.

Yes he is he’s just not a wh*Te United statian

Latinx Americans are in the cutting g edge of fluoride rinse manufacturing and other fluoride intensive sciences.

thats not true

what did you said? I can't hear you from up here
youtube.com/watch?v=iAARzqCgBtw

>WE WUZ PLANEZ N SHIET

Congrats, brazil, only 102 years late to the party
Can't wait til 2057 for the first brazilian commercial airliners to start rolling out

we have a lot of hot tranny hookers and stuff, beats science any day

lmao no way is a guy from guate a kraut lmapo

Brazilias invented the airplane, retard.

Actually there's a large number of krauts here because they were brought over and given land by the government in the 19th century

Sure, pal

no slingshot needed :^)

>what is father of aviation

I don't even know much about LA history, but even I realize this is bullshit

The wrights flew in 1903
Alberto meme-dupont flew in 1906
That's like saying henry ford invented the automobile because the model T had such and such feature first

The Brazilians invented the fork iblivdsdgjuhw

They didn't start using a catapult until a year after their first flight.

If your country never had any achievement, that does not mean that everyone else is equally unsuccessful as guatepeor.

The last contribution to science we made was the anti lung cancer vaccine

m.lacapital.com.ar/informacion-gral/cientificos-argentinos-crean-vacuna-contra-el-cancer-pulmon-n450975.html

clarin.com/sociedad/aprueban-argentina-tratar-cancer-pulmon_0_Sy3gasDoP7g.html

Uy el ladino shuco se cree alemán jajajajaja

>We
You didn't do jackshit you lazy NEET

He fears the MAYAN BULL

>anti cancer vaccine

Well I made the incredible song for the Argentina D team in the nations cup of AoE 2... I bet my contribution to the world ranks better than any other made in that shithole

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XuBWDf-zOUI

>mayanlet
>bull

>Can't wait til 2057 for the first brazilian commercial airliners to start rolling out

Didn't they do it secretly? Dumont did it in france in front of people
Watch this replica battle:
youtube.com/watch?v=povGggaIK2A

Secretly or not they did it first

>german heritage
What do you mean by this?
Even if you are actually 1/63 ””””wh*te””””” german, being a wh*toid is nothing to brag about Pedrito. Get your shit together

t. Mexico’s Mexico

What guatemalan achievements can you say that you're proud of?

BRuja is there really krauts over there?
All the people from there are MAYAN BULLS and some even speak kiche

Meant to say that I know

u aware?

Argentina has nobel prizes in chemistry
and we have a fields medal (mathematics). Those are for contributions to the field.

t. Mexico
>happy meal
>duolingo
>individual sports
>nobel prize
Yes there are krauts in here, as long as i know about history (very little) between the WWII a group of germans tried to stablish a colony here in Cobán. Some of them eventually gave up on mayan bunda and created a bunch of mongos such as OP and some of them are actually pure white. Someone correct me if im wrong tho

Brazil is actually the largest player in aviation outside of North America and europe

during late 18th-early 19th century the dictatorships started shifting the economy towards coffee, so they brought in german colonists and gave the richer ones (stolen) lands to start coffee plantations along with free mayan forced labor. since they were also wh*te weeaboos they did eugenics programs to "improve the race" (so like sanctioned rape and so on).
the german families that managed to stablish themselves in the oligarchy created their own power alliances and started clubs where they did parades for hitler and shit (no jk). during ww2 the german men were rounded up and deported.
so its like a middle class ego jackoff to brag about your german great great great great grandfather and your strudel last name

Your mom has a noble prize on sucking cock

Lol. Germ*ids ain't done nothing compared to us Iberians

>planes
>exploration of the pre-salt oil reserves
>pioneering cloning research

After Iraq, the pre salt one was a terrible idea though.

I'm sure you had no idea of what are talking about.
Modern Mexicans has contributed for sea science, TV color system, space tech.
And well, The natives of the land studies of the astronomy, maths, values, chocolate, and other science

Please, kill yourselves