Can we all take a break from Mexicans and Muslims and talk about the real immigration problem?

Can we all take a break from Mexicans and Muslims and talk about the real immigration problem?

Fucking Asians, ok sure most are beta fucks who will let you cuck there girlfriends out but I just moved to Boston for a new job and there EVERYWHERE in the city driving nice cars and working in all kinds of jobs from corporations to hospitals. It's hard to even give them credit because most of them are rude as fuck and cut you off in the street, literally almost hitting my car and the fucking gook didn't even put on his blinker.

When will Trump put a ban onto Asians? This is getting fucking ridiculous

Sounds like you just had a rough day OP

most paid asians are 2nd and 3rd gen. they work hard play the system, live good lives and generally are good people. that being said my only complaint is they usally have 15 ppl living in one house.

China's immigration strategy is state-funded and quite different.

Rather than allowing poor people to cross over, they give grants to Chinese to buy property in western countries and send their kids over.

The idea is that it's easier to invade and subvert an economy by buying real estate wholesale, and pretending to be a model minority, while building a sympathetic fifth column.

Asians are based though.
Spooks and spics vs. gooks and hicks

Eh gooks are ok. They are smart, contribute to the economy, dont commit crime and more often than not, vote right wing. They're the best kind of minority.

>I just moved to Boston for a new job and there EVERYWHERE
wercome to the crub

phucking sinamen no speke engrish

me so solly

There always been a problem with them, it doesn't help that there taking all of Americas jobs

>implying that my people would ally with niggers

>your people
build wall

>fifth column
They're insidious.

>literally almost hitting my car and the fucking [bostonian] didn't even put on his blinker
corrected to reflect the sad state of your new reality. your best option is to remove car, that's the only good way to get anywhere here. nobody can drive, but seeing an asian woman in the seat makes me fear my life

but watch out for cyclists too. there are tons of pricks in spandex who try to have races with everyone but don't even know correct manual turn signals (they literally just point in the direction they're going). 75% of boston bikers are overcompensating assholes.

also, be careful of pedestrians. you will be dodging smartphone zombies, tourists staring at maps, the extremely fat, the confused chinese, beggars, and general incompetents. not one or two, but up to THOUSANDS DAILY depending on who close to the city you are

>be less educated, commit more crime and less successful than natives
>fucking spics are destroying our city
>be more educated, commit less crime and be more successful than natives
>fucking Asians, taking all the good jobs

No its not you retarded conspiracy theorist. If you knew anything about economics you'd know that skilled, wealthy people leaving the country is the worst thing for a developed economy.

Caucasoid monkeys are always getting tribalistic I see.

They are practically black people but brown, ese

PRC Internet Defense Force is out again

the sad truth is that babies born on commonwealth soil are citizens. china exports as many women as it does cheap electronics

When will Trump put a ban onto Asians? This is getting fucking ridiculous

Wait what? I thought majority of asian immigrants there came in legally? If so, why would trump ban them?

I'm whiter than most "White" people.

Try again, mister "TANNED SKIN IS STILL WHITE SKIN"

Jesus, the fucking butthurt.

Calm down Wang Lee

>Merkel Muss w....
What ?

>I'm whiter than most "White" people.
That's nice. Majority of Hispanics and Mexicans are negro tier though.

>muh dik
Whites are such niggers

>higher IQ
>higher average income
>lower crime rates
>lower divorce rates
>bigger skulls
We are superior to you.

I'm a legal immigrant and make 95k just after graduation. I also have a half dutch half german gf. Get fucked whitey

Do you live in bay area and work as an engineer

> Greeks
> trying to bantz anyone else
JUST

>I also have a half dutch half german gf.

Sure you do. Why do all shitskins/non Whites on the Internet pretend to have White gfs?

>working in different field
>drive hard earned nice cars
>no crimes but "RRRRRRRUUUUDE"
Kek. Cry more and suck that nigger cock you nigger-loving American. Why don't you sacrifice your 2 daughters pussy to niggers?

To bait faggots

>this is what Americans believe
Holy shit I cringed.

Its the steel.

America needs more steel.

Africa will make steel for America.

Its not too late.

I don't think "supeliol" is a word..

Don't forget massive suicide rates.

Show a weekly pay stub of your direct deposit (or check). Let's see if you make 95k.

I bet you stay silent now.

>muh dick

Germany here,

trading CJKV-Asians for Muslims 5:1 if you want, maybe more.

Deal? We can deliver and accept large quantities very quickly so dont be shy.

Brother.

Shinzooo

>fuck asians
>i wanna fuck asians
>corporstions man
>anecdotes
>anecdotes
>massive, epic, sprawling faggotry
Where did they hurt you OP?

You sound the asshole trump supporter the left makes us out to be.

99% of the stuff Asian "men" do is to compensate for their tiny dicks so it is a legitimate political argument

They work hard and they deserve it. No problem here. Op is a faggot.

Because Americans apparently don't want soft sissy Asians who integrate and work hard. No no they don't want some peaceful people who want nothing more than a quiet neighbourhood and nice cars
Americans have a baby-loving fetish to niggers. They'd defend niggers even if they burn down their own house but you Asians can't even speak out

>let you cuck there girlfriends out
Do you even know how cucking works?

shouldnt you be looking for a job to pay of debts?

>n-Niggers are stupid! No argument!!!

>MUH dick where azn women at!!!!!

I know right. It's hard to believe you can make that much after grad. I'm assuming he is holding only a bachelors

I'm sure it's possible... I just know he's lying.

Saved. I rikey a rot, ai ya!

>99% of the stuff Asian "men" do is to compensate for their tiny dicks

...Like work for more than 5 hours a day and pay all debts in time?

Greeks don't deserve to talk in this thread.

Except muh dick is just one aspect of that image Ching Chong Lee care to comment on some of the other issues? Like the conformity the nepotism the obnoxious behavour towards the host country and much more.

Asians don't emigrate to US.

Asian American population are very small.

>I just moved to Boston for a new job and there EVERYWHERE in the city driving nice cars and working in all kinds of jobs from corporations to hospitals

Ohh no muh honorabre Boston-san. You were once a mighty 13th corony. Now you are overtaken by the yerrow hordes.

You are retarded
The rich who are immigrating to your country are either corrupted politicians or successful business people.
The rest are studying hard in your country while murrifats consume degenerate media.
In fact China has a problem because their talents are going abroad for better wages

Are there any Asian tourists that come and visit your country?

Meh, I just accept the they are smarter and superior to us meme.

Our colleges actually penalize Asians because niggers are 'more fun to have on campus'

We're the eternal twerking white 12 year old with a Drake fantasy

I assume you're a chinaman leaf, you're always welcome in my country just don't let your women on our roads.

Okay, all the Asians will leave back to their own countries and America can just be whites, blacks, Mexicans and poos. Enjoy your brown towns

America's average IQ would drop to 80

My Asian neighbors give me food, bring me b-day/Christmas gifts and been letting me fuck their daughter for 2 years. Asians are pretty fucking awesome to be honest.

>things that never happened

come home Asian man.

Nah all the chinks who come here to study cheat. And the schools let it happen since their parents are big donors. They all get their western degrees without learning english properly.

mfw I'm white and have no problems with asians or hispanics, don't even rage when I see them with white cuties. Asians and Hispanics work and don't commit crimes on a large scale, nor do they want to cut your head off.

>who will let you cuck there girlfriends out

say wut whiteboi?

cute loli

>tfw Asians are the 2nd best drivers and whites are the worst

So much for the Asian drivers meme. Asian drivers are the safest drivers I've ever known. Whites drive into one ways from the wrong direction and never use their breaks.

That's what you call envy.
Not everybody have rich parents to make big donations to the university and I bet this also happens with white americans, but I don't see you alling everyone cheater

>cute loli

Blasphemy

Asians are notorious cheaters.

Film at 11

Oh no they are taking good jobs and helping society. Let's take in mudslimes and drug cartels that will nuke and blow up and ass rape my future white daughter xd

That's bulk numbers not rate. Asians are a small percentage of the population while whites are the majority

>asians have better grades despite being a minority in America
>some asian dude was caught cheating
>ALL ASIANS CHEAT
Because nobody else cheats, right?

American here, nobody has a problem with Asians in fact most people would love to have them as neighbors. don't fall for the racebaiters trying to pit them against whites. There smart, hardworking and polite in general.

so many butthurt whites itt

So you have a problem with a population of the US that has lower than average criminality and lower than average welfare usage.

Asians are a net benefit to our society. They pay taxes, they work, and they don't shit up the place. I would trade off a lot of different groups that aren't problem creators before trading off Asians.

Your problem is you're dumb enough to see things as an issue of race vs. as an issue of economic dominance.

Who gives a fuck about academic integrity. That doesn't effect welfare usage, tax liability, or criminality.

These are the things that make a country objectively strong. Asians are not a group aiding in making our country weak in standing.

>don't shit up the place

Debatable. Asian-majority areas are certainly civilized and you can live there as a white person and generally get along fine, but as a white person I find a lot of Asian cultural habits off-putting and would prefer not to live around them, if able.

Its a minor quibble, compared to rampaging nogs or something, but in a perfect world I'd still prefer a lot fewer of them

asians are OK.

>Posts graphe without source or even fucking titles for the two axis

>5 more points