American character uses his hands to eat a Beef Burger

>American character uses his hands to eat a Beef Burger

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburger#History
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DELETE

>beefburger

dumb eurofaggot

what about kebabs? are you supposed to eat them with your hands or a knife and fork?

I use my hands but I cut the burger in half first.
I also use a fork and knife to eat pizza (and not that disgusting deep dish crap).

real men use hands.
only women and fairies use cutlery

what about banana and honey on toast?

I'm not American, and I actually eat burgers with my hands, much to my families disgust. I actually prefer to eat burgers alone for this reason, and I do sometimes feel some degree of shame over what I've done.

This thread will probably get deleted soon anyway, but if this post goes through, then at least I've managed to get it out there on an anonymous image board from a shared connection at a location other than my home.

>honey on toast

kek'd hard

but honey on toast is great, user

how do straight people eat honey?

I stick my fingers up my ass at least 3 times a day, there is no way I'm eating anything with my hands.

no homo btw

Honey on toast is very nice, especially with a generous spread of butter

I'm pretty sure most people do at least once a day during post-defecational ablutions, but normal folks wash there hands afterwords.

>cute anime characters saying hamburger and cake

makes me smile every time.

>chicken burger
> fish burger
>veggie burger

So what do you call a burger made of beef?

a steamed ham.

I'm from greenbow Alabama and I've never heard of eating a beef burger with your hands. Is this is an attempt at humour? Maybe the coloured do it?

A quadruple stacked with cheese

A hamburger. It's named after Hamburg, not ham.

They are called hamburgers in europe too you mental manlet. They are literally named after their city of origin.

ground up cow remains between buns

>not vomiting digestive enzymes onto the burger >not slurping it through your proboscis as it breaks down

You're all disgusting

I unironically wear gloves to eat burgers because its gross to eat with your hands

If I took some ham, ground it up into a patty, cooked and assembled it into a burger... What would you call it?

Next thing you're gonna tell me is you wouldn't eat a burger out of the butt crack of a supermodel.

>toast breads
>slather one side with organic peanut butter
>drizzle honey on it
>slice banana properly on top of peanutbutter honey mix
>place other toasted breads on top

enjoy your delicious diabetes breakfast faggot

Hamburgers were invented by an American.
I bet you think Haagen Dasz is European too.

I just call them burgers, I don't like the phrase "hamburger", as I feel it isn't really inclusive and in some ways, carries anti-semetic connotations.

>beefburgers
>made of beef

top kek. thats cows assholes that they scrape off the slaughterhouse floor

>not using the kuruminha version

a pork burger

Cooked Ham sandwich.

mate, that's any burger. Regardless of animal.

> eating
>a burger
> not ordering your transylvanian man servant to process it in a blender and deliver it into your stomach via a transparent tube attached to a 6000 dollar pump

Cows assholes are 100% beef, so there is no contradiction there, unless you're some kind of Hindoo or something

Tell your family they are fucking stupid. Burgers were designed to be held while eaten and that's how 90% of people do it. It's like pizza.

no no, you're thinking of hot dogs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburger#History
From my point of view you are wrong.

A pork burger/pork patty.
The burger refers to the style of the sandwich but the "default" is a ground beef patty. Thats why a chicken sandwich is a chicken sandwich and not a burger, because its not a patty made of ground up chicken

>wikipedia for history
Lol.

>Part of the cow actually isn't!
You're a special kind of retard aren't you?

Better than
>your ass for history
Lol.

A not-so-Sloppy Joe

I'm not even the guy you were arguing with lol, i'm just pointing out that using wikipedia as a source for history is dumb.

Alton Brown said to take them off and put them on a plate of cous cous.

Then again, there are times when Alton doesn't make any goddamn sense.

Lots of places actually do a hamburger that's a burger made of ham.

My school used to so them decades ago, they were nasty

Is that what your high school teacher told you?

Burger
Chicken Sandwich
Fish burgers and veggie burgers should not be a thing so I don't consider them.

Doner or shish?

No source is even dumber. I'm not invested enough in this argument to go and find a credible book or to sift through old newspaper articles or to do any actual research at all.

Are you actually defending wikipedia right now?

Calling it a chicken sandwich is dumb imo. it doesn't really give a clear idea of what you mean

>chicken sandwich

That's the entire thing.

>a cows eyeball is beef!

you're the special one here.
would you consider a cows hoof to be beef too?

>wikipedia is automatically bad!
>I'm too retarded to check the sources on wikipedia
Wikipedia is perfectly fucking fine if it has a sufficient amount of valid sources, you idiot.

>Eating burgers without cheese

>That's the entire thing.
What entire thing?
I'm not talking about patties.
A burger by default has a patty made from beef.
A chicken sandwich cannot be a burger if the patty isn't made from ground chicken. Most of the time it isn't.

Stupid Yurpoors using forks and knives for eating pizza. Italian pizza sucks.

chopsticks

I use a fork and knife if I'm doing something that requires my hands, like playing or shitposting while eating.

t. high schooler who is too lazy to actually use anything that isn't wikipedia for homework

There are countless wikipedia articles with bullshit, or no, sources or dead links that lead to nothing. Learn how to actually use wikipedia before shilling for it retard.

I'm not the guy you're responding to, but around 10 years ago I wrote an article on Wikipedia. I made up many of the details and cited newspaper articles in foreign languages, including the person place of birth and other key biographical details. To my surprise, there are now "valid" sources that give the details that I had initially invented as valid, and Wikipedia now cites them.The only place they could have gotten these details from was from Wikipedia. The original sources were eventually removed, as they were found to not contain the cited information, but by that time, they were replaced with these "valid" new sources.

My article has been translated into 7 different languages. They all contain the fake details that I made up. This isn't really a criticism of Wikipedia, it was a realization for me that I could just invent history, albeit in a relatively small way.

Two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

I'm not saying you shouldn't read the sources.
What did Wikipedia do to you, rape and kill your family?

thoughts?

>toast
Nice literally not a hamburger you got there, user.

>this complete non argument in defense of wikipedia
Lel.

delicious patty melt

>wikipedia is bad if you don't check the sources
Wow, amazing revelation and argument, truly you are an intellectual without peer, user.
Wikipedia first and foremost is a platform where you can find sources for information.

>american character refers to a foot as "the size of a footlong"

>Wikipedia first and foremost is a platform where you can find sources for information.

It is a pretty bad one in a lot of cases. Information is often simplified, misunderstood by the writer, incomplete or outdated. You're better of googling, or use a site like pubmed.

It's a sandwich you goddamn fucking idiot

You missed my point entirely.
I'm not saying to use Wikipedia as a source, I'm saying using the sources listed in a wikipedia article as sources.

no, a sandwich is cold, a hamburger is warm.

murder yourself my man