Only brainlets want to "preserve the white race"

Only brainlets want to "preserve the white race"
The future is mixed race and it's beautiful

Other urls found in this thread:

teammargot.com/team-margot-call-to-action-if-youre-mixed-race-we-urgently-need-your-help-you-could-be-a-match-for-lara-others-like-her/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello Mr. Shlomo Goldenstein. Shilling for your divorce attorney buddies?

I would have sexual intercourse with her, if you get my drift.

le pure aryan girls are pleb tier honestly

This is correct
White men need to do the world a favor and not produce any more white women
Breeding with a white woman isn't worth the risk
Give the world more mixed race qts

not getting your drift there, can you perhaps elaborate a bit?

Shit like this makes me genuinely sad
Mixed race faggots are the absolute worst
And the women are insufferable

Self-hating nonwhites are the absolute worst actually

tfw you are the last white aryan ubermensch on the planet

How does being nonwhite inherently make you in favour of racemixing? You truly are mentally ill for saving all these images, typing out these posts and making this thread.

>white
>aryan
Nice try LARPer

the thing I kek the most is "white" brazilians saying that they HAVE TO save the "white race"

Someone needs to heem the Sup Forums leaf t bh

At least I wasn't bullied by Jamaicans

Why did she take a photograph of herself in such situation?

She wants to show off her posterior

I wasn't either

Strange. Why would a women want to show off her body? It seems unreasonable to me.

Yes you were, you disgusting stormnigger.

No I was not. I did not make those posts.

Highly doubtful.

Stop deflecting, Nguyen. We all know it’s you.

So do you even have a mixed race gf or do you just post thread trying to shill your fetish of the week?

>Mixed race
No, she's Cuban

>muh jooish shills
Reddit is more suited for your taste, you LITERAL faggot.

Okay schlomo

Your autism has no power here, Chang. Return to your containment shithole.

It's time to go back to lebbit, Moishe. Your gig is up.

>there are “people” that unironically feel heroic and useful to accusing people of being Jewish on a mongolian yurt construction forum

t. ari hebeowitz

Only Jews want whites marrying because white useful idiots are their best vehicle for global domination
Jews control every white country and have a hard time controlling nonwhite countries.

Imagine having less in common genetically with your own child than a stranger on the street

This is supposed to be bad? Inbreeding isn't good, you know.

t. retard who will never have children of any race

Grew up with a Chindian girl as a buddy, she got so fucking hot and pretty much affirmed me to only go for mixed girls.

t. Sup Forumstard who has never had even a platonic relationship with any girls

And you did?

I know you're just memeing, but inbreeding doesn't even factor in on populations above the thousands. Meanwhile being too genetically distant creates a number of issues. For instance Brazil has massive problems with finding compatible blood donors, since everyone is such a mongrel that nobody's blood goes together with other people. It becomes even more important with organs or bone marrow, you must find another person of the precisely same combination or otherwise the body will just unavoidably reject the new organ. And in general I think the genetic distance is a strange though. Any stranger who happens to be the same ethnicity as you will share more ancestry with you than the human you literally spawned

>83483517
>this is what Sup Forumsactually believes

No, I'm a sad virgin who got bullied by Jamaicans just like you

I'm sorry, which part do you consider non-factual?

> For instance Brazil has massive problems with finding compatible blood donors, since everyone is such a mongrel that nobody's blood goes together with other people.
That's not how it works.
>It becomes even more important with organs or bone marrow, you must find another person of the precisely same combination or otherwise the body will just unavoidably reject the new organ
There is problems with donor organs but again not in away you describe.

As a man you should put your seed into as many women as possible regardless of race. Impregnate and go away. You have to make as much offspring as possible. Cum inside, go away, rinse and repeate the next day with another woman.

Well I mean any organ transplant will be in a state of constant rejection and you're taking meds for the rest of your life to stop your body from killing it, but it becomes way worse if the genetic distance between the recipient and donor is large. Stem cells too, here is one case where they were looking for a donor since her brother has different ancestry teammargot.com/team-margot-call-to-action-if-youre-mixed-race-we-urgently-need-your-help-you-could-be-a-match-for-lara-others-like-her/

Damn #roasted

Dumb American, the "white race" is the result of ancient races, making it a "mixed race".

Oh don't joke with us, Ivan. Your women are known for dressing well and showing off their bodies.

Get cancer amerifat.
Mixed people can't do anything right.

White men need to do the world a favor and not reproduce at all*
ftfy

This. Wh*Toids have no agency and are the puppets of the Jews.

Nice trip m8

That's definitely not you.
Proof: You are on Sup Forums.

A true swede

>tfw she could pass as a local.

No kiddings, comrade. I sincerely ask for opinion.

Wouldn't you say though? I can only speak for myself of course, but if i'm not good enough for white women then my genes are evidently subpar and deserve to be weeded out

ftfy

Are you retarded? I think he wants to fuck her.