Redpilled Shows

Post the most red pilled show in your library.

>Bitchslaps we wuz mentality
>Mocks people who blame whites for everything
>"Every nigga who get's arrested is not Nelson Mandela"
>Great Music
>Great Action
>10/10 seasons 1-3 (season 4 doesn't exist imo)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrZZQzyhp7g
youtube.com/watch?v=MTHL3_-O2V8
youtube.com/watch?v=0X6lqD5gZdg
youtube.com/watch?v=3biXm77tVD8
youtube.com/watch?v=jto8PcVqSmw
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1745-9125.2000.tb00900.x/abstract
youtube.com/watch?v=lSq0qyYWKG8
youtu.be/Zhgwy9y5ttA?t=1m10s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off Sup Forums

I would never watch a show with a majority black cast anyhow.

>black kids reading
>this is a special event
it's funny seeing blacks be racist toward themselves

i agree OP, good show

Huey was insufferable. Was I supposed to like him?

no.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

I liked the Herzog cameo

He was the mouthpiece for a lot of the morals, but he was flawed himself, like with the line at the end of the R Kelly Episode

"Well one thing is for sure, can't blame this on the white man...what am I saying? Of course I can."

He's also a nutbag sometimes like when he went on a hunger strike demanding BET to put on better tv shows.

He cool though. And he's right.

Every episode with Stinkmeaner was fucking hillarious.

The 4th season one wasn't. And neither was anything on that season.

Boyz in the Hood was great, it was before nigs got so uppity about race all the time and made it the central theme of movies.

That's the reason I like him a lot, he's human.

My favorite episode is probably when his entire race hates him because he doesn't like Obama's policies, but he's supposed to like him anyway because "muh first black president"

He speaks so well.

But they definetely made him a lot more of a ''voice of reason'' character than the comic the show's based of where he's often as dumb as the people around him.

NYEEEGUH

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrZZQzyhp7g

>love interest of ultra nigga MC is white blonde girl
muh dik

And the love interest of the less-nigga MC is an extremely white looking mulatto girl.

That was so fucking true jesus. If you're black and you're not agreeing with what nig horde is saying you're labled as white.

and parents of that mulat kid were blonde white woman and nigger. Damn why are niggers so thirsty for blondes? their kids will never have those hair anyway

>"This food is destructive"

"This food is your culture, Huey"

>"Then the culture is destructive!"

(From "The Itis" Season 1 Ep 10)

youtube.com/watch?v=MTHL3_-O2V8

Well they were right, entire black culture is centered about being gagnster and living big, Try to say that you want to have a job and normal life and you're called uncle tom.

I wonder if this was actually true

Do blacks like any specific part of chicken or they just devour an entire bird?

>that filename
Lmao

If Uncle Ruckus says so then it must be.

youtube.com/watch?v=0X6lqD5gZdg

he's as nigger as Mr Rogers tho. His wife probably cucks him with real niggas anyways

Why do so many white supremacists and Sup Forumstards use this show as justification for blacks being an inferior race?

Tom's wife was such a qt

Nah he too pretentious about his beliefs, which is fine, but he preached too much.

remember when redditors would get called out for saying "redpill"? what a fucking shit colony this has become

sad desu

stuff like BLM just takes a fat diarrhea shit all over MLK's legacy

Shoo shoo, don't bring that shit into this thread.

>Discusses appreciation for a show about black characters that examines black culture, written by black writers
>is somehow Sup Forums

Because a black guy himself addresses how cancer parts of black culture are, so then people can't use the "you're just raycist" argument.

The boondocks is for racist white people the show never negatively portrays whites

oh no you poor thing.

I'll pray for your happiness.

>never negatively portrays whites
Did you forget about this guy, his son and his son's friend?

>>>/reddit/

Creator of this show made it to show/mock culture of his people. You can't use your "muh hwite suprepharmacistttttt" argument but yest niggers are subhuman.

youtube.com/watch?v=3biXm77tVD8

I thought he was kike.

It literally shoes white people as the dumbest and naive people alive.
>The fuck y'all lookin at
>applause

>You see that Tyrone? A black cartoon character is criticsing negative aspects of modern black culture such as glorifying gang culture and dehumanising all police officers, and since its a black character that said it, I am therefore justified and not racist when I say all niggers deserve ethnic cleansing when the day of the rope comes

Ruckus is the whitest person in the show.

Damn nigga. You dumb.

Thanks for reminding me that Charlie Murphy is dead...

the white people are always vapid as shit dude. cause they dont have a shit culture that looks down on success so they "dont get it".

youtube.com/watch?v=jto8PcVqSmw
white bitches or asian bitches Sup Forums?

I hope you washed your hands before you put all those fucking words into my mouth

>his son's friend?
Who was voiced by Samuel L Jackson of all people, the fuck?

Just go fuck a nigger already you cuck since you seem to love them so much, here have a lecture you can read on your way to your wife's bull
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1745-9125.2000.tb00900.x/abstract
tl;dr
>the richest black neighbourhood has more crime than the poorest white one
B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B--B-B-B-B-B-B--B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT IT'S JUST STEREOTYPES

youtube.com/watch?v=lSq0qyYWKG8

Basically, nigga technology is asomething that doesn't plug into a printer. Does that plug into a printer?

No

Wanna know why?

Why?

'Cause niggas never have nothin' to print.

But the character is still white, fool.

You don't need to pull the "i'm not racist but" card or find other means like a cartoon show for justifying casual racism if you want to trash talk blacks on anonymous image board

Yes, that's the point.

Shame show didn't have more seaons i'd love to see them making obama saying pic related in an episode where gang wars happen and blacks blame it on guns.

It's not racist to say that black culture is absolute shit.

It IS racist to say that their culture is shit because they're black.

if they were any other race their culture would be just as shit.

Run along to your race studies course, I hear your professors dick drying up.

I thought Boondocks was pretty fair on white people, it's a show that argues that most people are lazy and ignorant.

The creator went on to make Black Jesus with all the Boondocks voice actors as characters.

>be a preschool teacher in a black/hispanic majority neighborhood
>have a preschooler that looks like this
She was a fun student

Great show but redpilled is one of faggiest fucking ways to describe something. Stop it.

>it was before nigs got so uppity about race all the time and made it the central theme of movies.
confirmed for not watching Boyz in the Hood

>I hear your professors dick drying up.
Imagine being so expert at sucking cock you can literally hear a dry one from miles away

jesus christ the amount of white guilt you have is pathetic

I am racist, i hate blacks for acting like crimnals and then blaming white people for it. Racism is normal, leftist just refuse to see this despite evidence. It's funny watching them rambling about how there's proof of climate change but just refuse to accept thtat tere are IQ, and behavior tied to specific race that is backed by scientific proof becasue "it's racist and it has nothing to do with race". Not my fault blacks are retarded and commit most of crimes. There's a fucking reason why whites aviod blacks. I don't want to get shot, have my wife or daughters raped and my son beaten up. Fuck you and your white guilt go live in a nigger community and then write your white guilt infected post you massive cuck.

You're on the wrong board if you want to talk about how Black culture is not a race and therefore you can't be racist for saying blacks should die
Take your time in your echochamber, i'm sure there are other important tasks you need to get onto, like talking about how straight white males are the most opressed group because an esjaydubbya called you a misognyst over the internet.

t. mad faggot cuck

at this point i do not know if this is bait or cucks seriously go to this site
nice argument you got their friendo, better go call you nigger friends and tell them you defended their honor on the internet

Wow the first post in here from a Sup Forumstard that doesn't start with
>achushully t-the boondocks has a black kid who hates black ppl so i'm not r-raciss.. b-but!

There's one smart white guy.

youtu.be/Zhgwy9y5ttA?t=1m10s

t. assblasted shrimp dick

This series makes me depressed, not because of the content but how each political side uses pieces of it to their advantage

>Sup Forums thinks it's black people calling themselves niggers and self hating
>black people think it's about evil whitey and shit
>normies think it's cool the kids are saying nigger on tv

Meanwhile, the series overall makes a narrative of stereotypes of all races and demonstrates every race as a fucktard or a reasonable person. It's really underrated and I feel bad for Aaron Mcgruder.

this is a literal containment board use it and stick to it.

Fuck off Sup Forums

Do you understand how science works? Have you ever done sociological research? If so you understand that correlating crimerates and IQ to race says nothing about that race perse. There could be a thousand other reasons why black people have lower IQ and higher crimerates.

thinks it's black people calling themselves niggers and self hating
>>black people think it's about evil whitey and shit
But it's both, black culture is being mocked at and the most recurring villain is a greedy white suit-wearing CEO.

>Implying a thread about tv wouldn't get 404ed by cuck mods on Sup Forums for not being "politically related"

These boards are here for reasons

>redpill
>we wuz
>xD

>only my Sup Forums boogeyman could possibly use those terms!
Grow up already.

I've seen an active thread that didn't get banned on Sup Forums which was about how pitbulls are the niggers of the dog race, putting a picture of Trump in the OP regardless of the thread topic would suffice it as "political"

They only use pieces of the series to push their agenda. Yeah, you're right BOTH exists in the series but the fact that both exists is exactly the point. Every race is a hypocrite and it's ironic that either one thinks they're better than the other.

For example, Huey is an annoying liberal bitch but at least there are characters to counteract him and question his ideas. This is missing in a lot of recent racial commentary these days. The greedy white suit-wearing CEO is counteracted by the fact that he can fool not only black people but white people as well into giving him money.

>Grow up already.
Oh the irony.

Amazing comeback, champ.

I'd like to remind everybody that keep saying
>>Sup Forums that race relations are getting worse and no amount of diluted buzz words such as racist will change it. White people are getting more and more fed up with bullshit non whites are causing and things will only escalte resulting in most likely some sort of conflict in real life.
White people are still majority of this board and they dictate what is talked about so if you don't like the fact that we hate niggers and we think they're subhumans you can always get off this site.

>the show never negatively portrays whites
awwwww wahhhhhhhhh

not like you dont have every other show in kikewood to choose from

>dude identity politics are my life lmao

And we were having such nice thread.

Ahh, the original /litty/ poster

I don't think anyone gives a shit about what you so as you keep it on your containment board

Again nigger lover, if you don't like the fact that white people don't like niggers here you can always get off to more liberal sites like facebook or reddit.

>>Sup Forums that race relations are getting worse and no amount of diluted buzz words such as racist will change it. White people are getting more and more fed up with bullshit non whites are causing and things will only escalte resulting in most likely some sort of conflict in real life.

You guys are just as delusional as those non-whites you guys keep complaining about, that's the irony. Like them, you blame others for your shortcomings in life. Get out of the hivemind and realize nobody is targeting white people, other than some shitty SJW blogs, and who gives a shit about them anyway?

>who gives a shit about them?
Sup Forums does, a lot apparently