People think being religious is an extremely important presidential quality

>people think being religious is an extremely important presidential quality

Yeah, atheists can be trusted.
t. Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Mao Zedong

What?!...... No way

Hitler was a deist tho

>implying

It is. Why would I want someone without morals to be my leader?

>it's a you only have morals if you adhere to a 2000 year old dirt people myth episode

>we shouldn't care what guiding principles the leader of the free world has

Yeah let's entrust our fate to an amoral, godless, power-hungry sociopath.

Why would you be moral if there is no God?

Fpbp

I wasn't baiting though.

Just to make sure, the only reason you have morality is because an ancient myth tells you what to feel about it?

The values you were teached in school or by your parents come from the Bible.

You realize that all morality isn't taught right? There is a genetic component to morality that all social animals have. Monkeys understand fairness, wolves don't want to hurt their pack members, chimps usually don't want to kill other chimps in their group, humans generally don't want to hurt and steal from the people around them.

NOPE. BIBLE.

The only reason you don't murder babies is JESES XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XD

Anyone who believes morality is innate hasn't spent much time around children. Or niggers.

Our president sold his soul to the devil in exchange for women, wealth and power.

It is. Now, Donald, hand over the delegates or be dragged into my inverted world.

THIS IS THE PRIESTHOOD RISING!

Any man who won't submit himself to the real Living God isn't fit to lead a nation.

Anyone who doesn't know that morality has a strong genetic component is objectively wrong.

Wtf I hate standard human behavior now

The difference is between instinctive responses and actual rules, which are expressed explicitly in language. At least that's a way of looking at it.

Morality is complex, and sophisticated, and should have the effect of cohering societies and promoting growth, etc. Consider the difference between the kind of basic 'feelings' you listed there and something like the 10 commandments or the huge inquiries by people like Aquinas.

>You can only have morals if you believe in Skydaddy

top kek

Right, but you don't need a myth to have a moral code. I don't believe in your myth but I still don't want to hurt, steal from or manipulate the people around me and just because of the possible repercussions, but because I feel bad about it.

>thread full of fear mongering Christians in maximum damage control mode assuming things about an entire group of people with nothing more to go on than "but mommy said atheists were satanic child killing monsters" even though the Bible says killing babies is rad

Wew

TFW about half of your religious text is written by (((Paul))) who considered Jesus' original followers heretics for teaching Gnosis.