Zootopia

Let's do it properly this time.

What does Sup Forums think about Gazelle's inclusion in the film? Personally, feel like her character was a bit forced and I really didn't like the song (especially when they played it twice).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdADidJDtsk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i think she added more to the worldbuilding, but shakira herself cant voice act, the song was fine, in non english countried they redubbed the song from the train scene.

i did only watch the dance number to find finnick..

what the fuck was her problem?

she wanted power
she took notes from history's dictators on how to get power

*countries.

Lionheart used her to stay in power, and bullied her.

He was a dick,sure, but she overdid it.

Gazelle was the only bad thing about the movie and the song being played twice is unforgivable.
Would've been a perfect movie otherwise.

naw, ending felt rushed , you noticed it after few times. it's obivous when you see these last 3 seconds of Finnick.

She indeed felt like a forced character, shoehorned in for the purpose of marketing... At least, the version of Gazelle that we got did. It seems like earlier versions of the movie had her as a little more prominent side character, possibly tied into the main plot in some significant manner.

At any rate, whenever the decision was made to cast a pop music celebrity for the marketing boost, I presume they decided to limit her screen time and relevance to the plot; Possibly because it allowed them to negotiate a lighter fee for her appearance, but perhaps also because they too anticipated her presence might be perceived as a detriment rather than an addition.

The song itself, I'm fine with. It's a far cry from being a Grammy candidate, but it's a decent pop song that fits the bill for a Disney production. An upbeat song with positive lyrics and a catchy tune. Yeah, they could've done better, but they also could've done much worse.

I wish he had more screentime

source of this image please

>was a bit forced

Dude she had like 4 lines and 2 minutes of screen time.

And if her character wasn't necessary at all...?

youtube.com/watch?v=HdADidJDtsk

dont we all?

twitter.

It's odd how Finnick never even got a mention in the credits scene. He's a side character with very little screen time, but seeing as he was used fairly frequently in the marketing material, clearly the producers knew he had potential for star power.

At any rate, if a sequel is greenlit, I'd be very surprised if they didn't include him in the cast.

I wanna boop and squish Judy's buns.

I a 2 hour documentary on city infrastructure.
How does transportation work on this city.

Only after I get to

i'd be fucking PISSED.

they reused lister's lines in the toy.

You can watch.

>be Judy
>walk into Zootopia
>fail to notice big hippo bending over nearby to pick something off the ground
>the hippo farts directly in your face which sends you flying into the air a la Team Rocket

havent seen these before.

still prefer not 3d toy stuff

*prefer not 2D toy stuff

>what about Gazelle's inclusion into the film

I feel like the song was inspired by "Alive" by Empire of the Sun, and they would have been a better fit for the film (also them costumes). But they wanted something more American and hiphopish.

I will completely destroy Judy's purity before you do so much as lay a finger on her

I don't place the Gazelle character above or below the others. She was just one of the many facets of this great movie. I may be wrong about this but my understanding is that before the major re-write (and resulting movie) she was to play a more important part and have heard references to some sort of showdown between Judy and some bad guys at the Sahara nightclub/hotel that Gazelle was playing at.

So, I don't dislike her or worship or anything, I consider her on par with the news anchorwoman, or Jaguar during the opening scene with young Judy.

>Knows six languages
>Is a fucking actual idol
>Organizes a protest despite obviously being super busy as a puppet of suits in the music industry
>No flaws whatsoever

LITERALLY Mary Sue and forced as fuck just because she made a song for the movie

Judy is not for destroying, Judy is for tender touching and rubbing.

>Gazelle
>On the same tier as fluffy reporter
shit taste/10

She was a celebrity who was basically there just to do one song during the end credits. She had no effect on the movie, good or bad.

You forgot penetrating

is the fellow drawfriend around?

wanted to request, kinda complicated, image:

buzz and woody greeting nick and judy to the billion dollar club, while Elsa is being pestered by the Minions ,on her throne, mumbling something about Moana.

How about peole stop overthinking kids films?

Yeah, I saw the movie and I liked it but I don't see see a good reason of why people like to analyze like every single frame and dialogue as if the movie had some deep hidden message.

Is a furry thing? Like you people want to fuck Judy and try to make the film seem more adult than it actually is so you wouldn't feel weird about it?

Well, I finally saw the movie. And it was good. really good. Poignant, and a better film about the issues of prejudice then Crash was back in 2005. That won Best Picture. Let's see if Zootopia even gets a nomination

>its a kids film stop talking about it

where do you think you are

What a terrible post. Please stop making baseless assumptions, user.

Judy and Nick ZPD series
Yay or nay ?

4/06/16

nevar forget

You started out nicely, I'll give you that. But ya blew it at the end. Least I could do for the effort is give out a (You)

Only if it has the same production quality as the film and isn't aimed at 6 year olds

Her job's a joke, she's broke. Her love life's DOA.

Dunno about the latter, but you know the former's not gonna happen. Not with a TV series budget.

For you, Sup Forums.

I would be lying if I said I wouldnt want that

I don't know, give me a good reason of why this movie has so many generals if it wasn't that good or deep.

''Worldbuilding'' Its just a city but with animals, it has been done before, Bojack Horseman did it better.

''Dialogue and writing!'' nothing special. Is not bad but its not great either.

Then what is it? A

Yeah, I'm making shit out about zootopia fags wanting just caring about the movie because they want to fuck animals, is just a lie that I'm telling to bait

wait
( this is a fetish reply )

>''Worldbuilding'' Its just a city but with animals, it has been done before

It's a city designed to house millions of diferent, specific biospheres of animals, transport, employ and feed all of them and that also presents a message about racial tension, what else do you want?

All me.

Something original? Its not BAD, but its not original either, again, Bojack Horseman or that cartoon about a kid going to a animal school did it.

Just take a zoo and turn it into a city, I don't see how does that warrant like 3 generals per day.

And again, the racial tension shit doesn't work that well with animals because they are fucking animals. IRL that fox would murder the shit out of that bunny and her family, it just doesn't works.

What you 'see' is irrelevant. Nobody (thankfully) is forcing you to post in these generals.

She went full Sup Forums

There's this thing called filtering if Zootopia bothers you so much.

That's a really lame answer that is just avoiding my question:

What's so fucking amazing about this movie that makes people go all autistic about details, dialogues, etc?

For real, wanting to be an animal or have sex with animals is making you people delusional or what?

I LIKE the movie, I even made a drawing with Judy with a huge carrot between her tits but I don't go around talking with people about the movie as if it was an amazing story about racism like people claim it to be so I can excuse that drawing

>prey out number predators 10 to 1
>90% of the city united against a common enemy
Surely they meant 9 to 1 right

Sup Forums is use to argue about shit, sorry that you can't reply anything else beyond a cop-out answer.

You can ignore my posts while still pretending that the movie is a master piece with other people

Look, user, I'll say it: we don't care about what you think.

>>prey out number predators 10 to 1

I think that this right here is where the movie fails when it comes having talks about racism.

Predators have in their insting to kill and eat other animals in order to survive.

So preys have a good reason to fear them, is not like having different skin color, you are talking about killing and eating other ''citizens'' because that's what your instincts are telling you to do.

If anything it makes the movie seem pro-racism. ''You can join our society! You just have to stop being yourself first!''

Yup... polish version had it correct

I'm just saying that 10/11 ~ 91% so outnumbering someone 10 to 1 isn't 90%, outnumbering someone 9 to 1 is.

Well I don't know about anyone else here but, to be honest, I'm just here for the Nickposting only because I'm in love with him, I will admit that and others will too. That's why I'm in these threads.

So what is it about Zootopia that makes people think that its ohhhh so amazing! that it deserves to have every little detial analized as if it was a real movie like Brazil?

Can you explain it to me because all I saw was a kids movie with not much ''bite'' compared with other kids films like How to train your Dragon and Inside Out.

Again, is it '' I want to be an animal and fuck animals, therefore the movie its like freaking Hamlet!!!''

>If anything it makes the movie seem pro-racism. ''You can join our society! You just have to stop being yourself first!''

What's wrong with that? What are you a fucking muslim or some shit? Want to let them chop off their daughters clits and make them wear ninja costumes and then send them to school with your kids?

I wish Daisy didn't go insane, her nutshells were flawless.

Because racism is inherently bad? I'll just ignore the rest of your post.

How many times have you seen Zootopia?

And how old are you?

And are you male or female?

Once. I don't feel like i need to see it any more than that.

4. Going to watch it one last time in the cinemas next weekend. Will probably watch it dozens of times on my OLED TV when I get back home.

I thank Byron every day for providing me with this webbum

What sort of enjoyment do you get out of that webm?

you know why I love it user
dont lie to yourself

I'm glad that I'm not the only one then, except I prefer Judy webms

>fell in love with nick
fuck

Yeah, fans totally like this movie because of the great content and not because they want to fuck animals.

Silly me.

>fell in love with Judy
Wouldn't want it to be any other way

$1 billion this weekend, right Sup Forums?

>tfw fell in love with them both

fuck as well

Hopefully

Degenerate. You must choose only one.

>implying there's any way to make wanting to fuck a cute bunny cartoon character not weird

KEK
E
K

Its hard not to

The presentation was top notch. As for why so many autistic posts that's just Sup Forums

It was one IN ten.

The song is fucking awful and the character was clearly tacked on at the last second

Why do you care? Its not YOUR success.

Do not taze my smug

Never said it was, just happy to see it make a billion.

What a minute, she's standing up on that seat isn't she?

She probably controls the gas with a throttle on the steering wheel.

Way too many Nick posters at the moment. Am I the only one here who wants to hug Judy?

Na, look at her posture here

APPRECIATE FINNICK

>implying I don't have shares of Disney stock

Three times. Can't wait for home release.