World Population 2017

How soon will India overtake China? How long can Russia keep treading water before they sink to Japan status? And why do I keep thinking of South America as a Spanish speaking continent when there are more Portuguese speakers?

why do poorer countries breed like rabbits if generally most families couldn't afford it?

>How long can Russia keep treading water before they sink to Japan status?
We already past them, only people who have children here are non russians.

1: In terms of population, probably less than a decade
2: No time, they are already lower than Japan
3: Spanish=Portuguese

t.never been outside

Also Russia was at 141 mil, +2 mil are crimeans.

Even at 6% built on we're too fucking full.

Because poor countries tend to have subsistence or agrarian societies, and having children is an investment in agrarian society. More hands on the farm in a decade.

>How soon will India overtake China?
Around 2025

Decades

>And why do I keep thinking of South America as a Spanish speaking continent when there are more Portuguese speakers?
More countries speak Spanish

He's right though. Russians have the lowest fertility rate among all the ethnicities in the country. The only reason why we are still the vast majority is because our natural population decline is compensated by assimilation of hohols and finno-ugrics. What are we going to do when we'll run out of white minorities available for russification?

>What are we going to do when we'll run out of white minorities available for russification?

>How soon will India overtake China?
In terms of power, never

They'll import Muslim immigrants from Central Asia

>And why do I keep thinking of South America as a Spanish speaking continent when there are more Portuguese speakers?
Because Brazil represents just one third of Latin America

>Indians and N*****s will be the majority of humans by 2050

Fucking gross.

Future is BLACK

Well, Indian population's decline is already in sight, meanwhile most African countries will still have 2%+ by 2100.

Entropy.
Blame the eternal Anglo.

>there are 210 million apezilians on earth

No

>why do I keep thinking of South America as a Spanish speaking continent when there are more Portuguese speakers?
Because of American education
also

>tfw only 17 mil people population
>tfw 9th larger country
>tfw Im seeing pajeets and chinks in my city more and more often

More than that. Poor people see children as a way to get support when they get older.

>Spanish=Portuguese
americANO

How does this make you feel

Tesak pryide, poriadok navede