Why are Americans so obsessed with guns?

Why are Americans so obsessed with guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magna_Carta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know honestly, I never cared much for them

they're fun

i don't have one, ama

they're fearful

and the men are weak so they need a crutch

guns are pretty cool.

lol stfu go eat a spider

Numale

guarantee you're a bitch kek

yanks are soft, they don't know how to do anything but posture

I can ride my bike with no handlebars

I admire American gun culture
I want to shoot guns too

I wouldn't expect someone who descended from exiled convicts to act like any less of an ape.

because they are weak fags with low test
so they want a gun to look cool and masculine and it doesn't work

literally which flag again?
australians are peasants to us but you are peasants to them. let that sink in. know your place shitkiwi.

Guns are very cool. I envy America

these weak fags raped your fucking continent in the ass for decades. so you are weaker than fags? hahahahahahaha confused monkey

This might have some truth to it

Once I was around Americans with their guns and when the topic would be guns... You know that feeling when someone's strangely pushy about a topic, that feel of disingenuousness? Like someone's trying too hard

>these weak fags raped your fucking continent in the ass for decades. so you are weaker than fags? hahahahahahaha confused monkey

>found the triggered monkey with no shoes
>so much fun to annoy you faggots, this is priceless

You have to realise Yanks have this weird cargo cult mentality toward whatever their eccentric ancestors believed 300 years ago.
It's like if you dropped a crate of Harry Potter books onto a desert island then came back a thousand years later and the locals were all running around making pew pew sounds and casting spells with twigs at each other.

>when you have to make up for you masculinity with a big pew pew device
the most american thing possible

Corrupt high t males sold Brazil to low t murimutts for money...

A low-t small dick murimutt need a whole cunt to feel like a real man, and now you're just cumming with his small dick

>americans are obsessed with guns more than any other country
>still can't shoot

Very good post

are you a high t monkey? do you have shoes?

Monkey

what the fuck are you talking about? why shoes???
a man only need his flip flops

Why do people like to compare reality to Harry potter
Real life is not fiction, there's nothing wrong with loyalty to a country's ideology that's connected to its identity an-
>flag
Haha oh now I see why you made this post

Nope and nope, we use our arms and hands to move in the jungle. Also, we have no electricity, therefore no fridges to put our shoes...

t. 56% monkey

it's satisfying to shoot something from a distance and hear the sound of it being hit

bodybuilding misc is full or redneck and redneck wannabes. they dont represent americans

It's just a useful example for getting the point across, any book would work really.

right, only the fat ones represent americans
everyone knows that you amerimutt

>whatever their eccentric ancestors believed 300 years ago
Freedom and pursuit of happiness. What have YOU got in your constitution? Oh, wait, you ain't even got one.

Very bad post
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magna_Carta

>his country doesn't have guns constitutionally guaranteed
Wew

>repealed almost enirely

1689 Bill of Rights

I wish Palestinians were just as obsessed.

perhaps kike dictatorship in the Gaza wouldnt go so smooth for you.

Americans don't shoot for sport. They shoot school children and niggers.

Niggers are part of the game, yo

Palishits have no access to guns, no matter how obsessed they are

How will you defends yourself from the niggers and the black hawk helicopters with seal team 6 soldiers on them coming to take your freedums?

If there's something I like about the US, it's the availability of guns. I too want my own remote hole creation device.

Without knowing much about finland I'm willing to bet getting a gun isn't that hard.

Illusion that they're not already slaves that live under a tyranny. Also they're fun.

That poster did nothing wrong, it was a cool gift. It's not limited to Americans, most boys are interested in guns and war.

It's really easy
>join a gun club or get a hunting license
>apply for a permit
>pass a psych test
>get to buy a gun

It's your duty as a Finn to procure a Valmet, finnbro

Strength and courage don't keep you alive against a gun, knife, AIDS-needle etc.
Remember that USA is a shithole unlike NZ before judging.

are scary black assault rifles banned there or can you just get anything you want?

love the mechanics and they are fun to shoot.

>speaking of guns makes me uncomfortable
little crybaby
i think you should psychoanalyze why you're a soy-filled bitch instead of projecting your insecurities onto americans

most of FBI/CIA/NHS resources go to fighting dissent and organised resistance of said dissent.

If you think they arent afraid of people that have the capability to enforce their will then youre just a nigger.

but then again, youre a leaf, wtf would you know about that?

america is a pvp zone

>they're fun
If you are not using them for killing things they are basically just a glorified hole puncher.

and punching holes is pun

and in your case, I dont mean butt holes

pun and fun

saved it

Not everyone is obsessed with guns.
Its just there are lots of people who are obsessed with banning guns so if you talk about why guns shouldn't be banned you get labelled a gun nut.
The Paranoid gun nut that hates the government stereotype is pretty funny tho lad.

that can be said about a lot of things. fortunately, I do get to hunt so they're still fun

They have to defend themselves against roaming bands of feral niggers.

>The British had machine guns, tanks, aircraft, drones, helicopters and mass surveillance
>The Americans definitely didn't have the French do all the heavy lifting for them
Oh wow a Pollack balls deep gagging on yank cock, colour me surprised.

we have guns in nz too

but you wouldn't know it unless you asked the right person

i'm sorry but yanks try too hard

>The Paranoid gun nut that hates the government stereotype is pretty funny tho lad.
Especially when they blow up a truck bomb and kill/injure over 900 people. Fucking hilarious lmao.

Some of them equate guns to freedom.
The government can take literally anything away from its citizens, except guns, and those people will think their freedom is left intact.

Some of them just vote on the premise of who is less likely to take their guns away.

being able to own only a single shot
22 short doesnt count as having guns

I'm, just choosing the lesser evil, out of you two

so drop dead from a yank bullet, anglo scum

>I need guns to protect me but god forbid should I use them on my corporate masters that poisoned my drinking water and caused dozens of earth quakes through fracking

our laws might not be as relaxed as they are in the states but you can definitely get your hands on more than a 22 down here m8

WHY AMERICANS SO FAT???? :--DDD
BECAUSE OF THEIR POOR EDUCATION SYSTEM THEY THINK THAT +1000LBS OF BODYFAT MAKES YOU BULELTPROOF :--DDDDDD THANKS U FOR UR SERVICE MR.BURGER FATMARINE :DDDDDD

>pepper spray is in the same category as a grenade launcher

Guns are fun, mmmkay.

Dont understand what you are getting at lad.

My nigga Timothy McVeigh. You should probably know your own cunts history a little better my dude.

I love guns but I think Americans are stupid and irresponsible with them.

macho culture mixed with manchildren complex

>obsessed
have to pull mine out for a range tomorrow morning at 430 am
would rather do literally anything else