Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ze949XZoTA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Asia
youtube.com/watch?v=CHb2XYeXcJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

prince philip is an absolute lad

British girl with her East Asian bf

ummm no sweatyx

In the UK they're called oriental, Asian means south Asian. That is a British girl with her oriental boyfriend.

looks like plastic. same as all white roasties.

God I fucking despise Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ze949XZoTA

Very informative. Thank you.

Their just friends. Come on OP. AMWF doesn't even really exist. White bitches only love big Arab/Muslim or Indian bros. DEAL WITH IT.

That girl's army is hairy as fuck.

has she been anally fisting someone

I specificed East Asian and not just
Asian/.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Asia

Why are men wearing these fucking ridiculous hats recently?

No one says east Asian here they just say oriental. You're in /brit/ please adapt to our culture.

Their sex vid says otherwise ...

oh I'm fucking cumming

I only really care about white people, and to a more specific degree, Anglo white people

wh*Te peepo

STFU, you inferior fuckbois!

yeah lovely mate two egg foo yeungs and an apple tango please x

boer genocide never happened but i wish it did

bringing back the George Michael look
youtube.com/watch?v=CHb2XYeXcJI

If Nazis did what they did to Africans instead of east Europeans people would call the heroes.

STAY MAD, WESTERN BOYZ!!! Every 5 minutes, some white, fertile woman is breeding with superior Indian or Arab/Muslim men :)

very good post xx

*does a roman salute*

can't unsee

a guy and a girl can have sex and still be just friends

The thought of Emma Watson letting loose a fart in my presence is absolute wank material lads.

can't deny this proof

>a guy and a girl can have sex and still be just friends

>So I hold the boers to get into the concentration camps and they actually did it the mad men (and women and children)

Did Chloe vote for Brexit?

*denies*

>The thought of Emma Watson letting loose a fart in my presence is absolute wank material lads.

Do you think Emma farted in her Asian boyfriend's face?

lads, was diana the heir to anything or is that just charles

Reminder that white women are the most racially loyal demographic and racemix a lot less than white guys

i have a girl who's my best friend (also was in love with her for a while) and she has a bf. No reason why you can't just be friends with women desu

to me, there's no difference between a boer and a nigger because all non-anglos are subhuman

Emma's single now.

She probably laughed at his little Asian penis before breaking up with him

did every school in england have a chloe

>Do you think Emma farted in her Asian boyfriend's face?

Ooops, sorry, I meant Oriental boyfriend.

this
the portuguese are alright though, consider them honorary anglos myself, good lads the portuguese

he's tall for a chinky boy

There is only one Chloe

incels can and will be friends with women

i mean i've stayed at her house while they had sex in the bedroom, was weird but hey we're friends.

I wish I were friends with a pretty woman just to train my social skills out 2bh. I've never been friends with a girl.

I posted a British girl and Emma Watson who are non-Americans. Meanwhile you posted some stats about Americans while ignoring the entire world out there.

Here is a Russian girl with her Chinese general husband.

She was descended from the Somersets, I believe, which makes her more closely related to the Plantagenets than the Windsors are. The Somersets are descended directly from the eldest bastard of the Lancasters.

Reminder that the Windsors failed a DNA test with the Hanovers. Somewhere, there was some infidelity that got covered up

>Here is a Russian girl with her Chinese general husband.

The greatest race-mixing in the world happens in this region mainly between men who are East Asian / "mongoloid" and White central Asian / Russian / Slavic women.

America is the most diverse white country though. If anything British white women would be even more race-loyal in a more homogeneous society

Are you the person who posted chicano shit?

While she is talking me about the over-sexualization that she suffered when she was 14...

>white central asian

um.... sweetie

on my third day of not fapping

kinda want to fap even though i'm not particularly horny

hmm

Impossible, everyone knows East Asians have the world's smallest dicks

I'm too stupid to understand what this means

>America is the most diverse white country though.

World population : 7+ billion
USA population : 300 million with about 10 million Asians of varying Asian ethnicities ranging from Indians to Filipinos.

Are you serious?

>chatting with a cute boy
heyyy hot stuff! how tall are you?? ;)
>5' 11"
let's be friends

Why do Yanks have such a raging cockon for Emma Watson

Of all the white majority countries, America is the most diverse. I stand by that statement, it's a fact

planning on eating all the creme eggs and caramels and fudges out the tin of heroes and just leave all the plain shit ones for the family

>>white central asian

Here is a girl from Central Asia

>asian women
>excludes own race
>39.44%

This has nothing to do with /brit/

Please do one

she's cute and sweet

this mentally ill insecure chinese mong has been posting this shit on Sup Forums for 3 years now

He's being paid to do it

It's John Bettendorf, and he was the person role playing as a chicano yesterday.

Honestly don't see it seems like a very Yankish obsession

r7

gloves ya prick

>not fapping
Enjoy testicular cancer, lad.

>>asian women

1. Yahoo Personals (LOL)
2. Small sample size
3. Asian-American women and not Asian women.
"Asian Americans are Americans of Asian descent. The term refers to a panethnic group that includes diverse populations, which have ancestral origins in East Asia, Southeast Asia, or South Asia, as defined by the U.S. Census Bureau. This includes people who indicate their race(s) on the census as "Asian" or reported entries such as "Asian Indian, Thai, Chinese, Filipino, Indonesian, Pakistani, Japanese, Vietnamese, and Other Asian".

Need a Faith Goldy gf

How do people become so versed in albums and shit? I don't follow music at all. I cannot talk about it. Most people don't except British people mostly.

The following people shill for racemixing in /brit/:

>Passmong
>Danekike
>Niggerspammer
>AMWF spammer
>Spic spammer
>South African
>Ethiopialad

SHUT UP WITH YOUR CANADIAN BULLSHIT

Beto...?

canadians are the future sweetie

...reddit messing me about... need them put out of business sunshine...

You lads need to start lurking /r/asianmasculinity and /r/aznidentity it's basically Sup Forums for chinks. There is a global white supremacist media emasculating asians and tricking their women into being attracted to white men

friendly reminder that the governor of the bank of england (aka the person who basically controls britain's economy) is a canadian from edmonton
mid-canadians are the most powerful race on earth

Canadians are the future considering that Asians are about 15% of their population and growing.

there's nothing wrong with Canadian Catholic ethnonationalism

And Canadian women love East Asian men.

don't like that man
NEED a people's QE

can't tell whether the Canada logo is cute or pathetic