/sug/ - Steven Universe General

Amethirst Edition

Previous: >Summer of Steven coming “soon,” originally announced as June to August
ew.com/article/2016/03/30/steven-universe-uncle-grandpa-renewed-season-5-cartoon-network
youtu.be/NHqjV2xVKoA
youtu.be/KNrztTcRh9o

>Zap2it says no new episodes between now and June 16
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?stnNum=12131

>misseps leak thread
kat.cr/community/show/cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/

>International airing schedule
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10rES5UnAbQ0LOmBDYZ7nsDeFDySn90FvFjrxRpNBkX0

>New episode megas
S03E05 Hit the Diamond: mega.nz/#F!FgQDwbYI!2Pl0trcDopJvRUTdcRH2Rg
S03E06 Steven Floats: mega.nz/#F!ghAAhYLY!gD739WI7J7800se3GDz9IQ

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: mega.nz/#F!B08nQa7J!6fgyt03NAU0AdSlD0wf_Qw
Attack the Light: mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>/sug/ flockdraw
skycow.us/r/su

>Archived threads
desustorage.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10394882
youtu.be/G2Y-OLbscKc
cartoonnetwork.ca/schedule/
mygamestudio.x.fc2.com/bukkake/
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/post/115720425587/super-early-attack-the-light-game-design-notes
twitter.com/laurenzuke/status/739220213246382080
twitter.com/laurenzuke/status/739219840859316224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last chance ta PLACE YA BETS!

strawpoll.me/10394882

youtu.be/G2Y-OLbscKc

>Diamond Tier: French
>Good Tier: Spanish, English, Portuguese, Chinese
>Okay Tier: Romanian, Brazilian, Malay, Arabic
>Holy fuck what are you doing tier: Hindi, Japan

>mfw

Second for objectively best Gem.

>It Could Have Been Great

Do gems have strong legs?

Here we go.

>3:44

>eh stev-
>STEVEN YOONIVERSE

THICC

Does Homeworld want a WMD cluster in order to combat a race of sentient ores?

everyone wants the Peribooty

Saved for amusement value

[Laughs in Nazi]

Does anyone in here have that pic that shows and compares how different storyboarders draw the characters?

Maybe

Hindi sounds magnificent, what the fuck are you talking about m8

It is in inaccurate and biased towards Zuke, plus there are TWO boarders per team with TWO different styles

Garbage.

There's never been a truer statement.

KEK. Thank you based user.

We're a filthy phoneposter, baby!

cartoonnetwork.ca/schedule/

With every passing hour, I lose a bit more hope.

[Unsolicited opinions
on Israel]

here you go m80

Not "gain more hope"?

I can see HW fighting a war that they are losing, and that's why YD wants the cluster.

See:

It's late Saturday. If Steven Floats is airing on Thursday they should have said something by now. I'm beginning to accept it.

SAVED

>Just sold those two comics I picked up for 30 bucks.
>I paid 10 bucks for 'em.

Holy shit, I was expecting those to sit for at least a week or two...

But then again, I AM at a swap meet.

Seconding this, I'm also looking for those pics that explain the character design for Attack the Light.

Really? How?

I've got bad news everyone, I'm Steven.

Yeah it's a pretty good episode

Are you me? I love Gem Drill too and have watched it many times over again. I could see why some people are bothered by the cluster solution (it's not very nerve wrecking and exciting to watch) but it feels like it's more in tune with the actual message of the show and Steven's pacifist character. But what makes me feel really happy and amazed when watching this episode, is the Steven and Peridot interaction. Weeks later and I'm still moved about the warmth, care and emotions I felt watching those two.

It's funny how Peridot was annoyed by Amethyst's jokes at first (because she was utterly confused about what was so funny or earthlings in general) but then when Amethyst started snorting as well she thought it was really great.

This is the Bob_ gem.

Soo how the hell does the temple fusion have amethyst gem

NOW WE'RE GONNA BURY YOU!

muh meat bat

Not him but I assume whoever put the image together just cherrypicked the parts they liked from zuke and hillary and ones they liked less from the others. At least that's what I assume the guy was saying, I don't actually know.

mygamestudio.x.fc2.com/bukkake/

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

>After failing to colonise earth, Homeworld decides to colonise Mars instead
>Decides as a precaution to flatten any existing settlement first
>Unfortunately one of them was the mysteron complex
>which then retaliates by taking over the whole colonisation fleet and sending it to fuck homeworld up

THOSE FLOWERS ARE LOVELY!

Momentai /Sug/

Whats cooking?
I made some fufu

Post fave ships or interesting theories

How can a man have such a great ass.

swap meet?

here's the attack the light notes stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/post/115720425587/super-early-attack-the-light-game-design-notes

also i assume you meant to quote this

DON'T CLICK THIS!!! I can't read Jap but I'm sure it's crap.

StevenxGreg

It's just a silly program create gifs, pal. Don't get triggered so easily.

You know what would be nice?
Seeing a pic of lapis in her baseball outfit and a bobcut

twitter.com/laurenzuke/status/739220213246382080

>character gets angry
>they suddenly have fangs
What's that about?

Zuke is fucking sick.

Anime

DELETE THIS

Beautiful.

ambiguous post

twitter.com/laurenzuke/status/739219840859316224

No idea.

But I like it a long as it's Pearl or Peridot.

Didn't Peri always had pointy teeth?

Posted this some threads ago during euro time, but that's when posts are going really slow. Still got a few interesting reactions back on how Jasper should probably be placed above Amethyst or Rose perhaps under Pearl

Anyway rank the gems on intelligence:

Peridot > Rose Quartz > Garnet > Pearl > Sapphire > Steven > Lapis > Amethyst > Jasper > Ruby

To be honest I'm having a hard time ranking them. What makes intelligence anyway? I put Peri in front because she seems like a very fast learner maybe she even has a photographic memory. She's also a pretty good mechanic and seems to strive to find the truth and see the bigger picture. In the past she was also able to trick and trap the CG (who were in the advantage of 4 against 1 with one having a future vision ability and another being able to find her with a tracker). On the other hand her ego and tantrums get the better of her sometimes. Honestly we don't know much about Rose still. But I assume as former team leader who survived a thousand years war and seemed to have this plan laid out ahead for Steven, she was pretty smart. Both on strategy and general knowledge. Garnet represents the very best of both Ruby and Sapphire and is the new team leader. She's usually calm and on the battle field the one who shouts strategies to her teammates (often gives good personal advices as well). Future vision helps too. Downside of her is while she's usually calm, she's 'the fury' as well and we've seen her sometimes just smash things without thinking things through. With Pearl it feels like I should have ranked her higher. For 'a Pearl' she taught herself to fight and do technical work as well, which is very admirable. I feel like Sapphire, Steven and Lapis are pretty close to each other but I could see some future events make them switch positions anyway. As for Amethyst, Jasper and Ruby...as disposable soldiers doing the hard brawl work I think brains matter less. Maybe Jasper surprises me later on the show though.

that was done first in western cartoons m8

God damn it Zuke don't make the same mistakes that you made a couple of nights ago.

Sick in the head, I mean.

See?

Steven hasn't gotten fangs yet, and he's been angry. When will he get his fangs?

Kand Gooc da nook

What was the damage control that CN ended up having to clean up?

I can't decipher Zuke's avant garde shitposting

none of my theories are interesting, they're all pretty standard.

I want to see them too!

Now she's tweeting pics of products at said garden shop

Just give her back

;_;

Ne peux pas outmaneuver la Zuke

Why does Pearl grow fangs.

That Steven needs to be punted to Keystone

phone auto corrector
*shopping

Lion bursts through a portal into Yellow Diamond's throne room.

>I can't help it if I make a scene, stepping out of my hot pink limousine.

Everyone in the room stops and stares at Steven, who hops off of Lion. Steven announces that he's here to stop Yellow Diamond's plans. The attendants scream and hide, and then Yellow Diamond laughs at Steven.

>I'm turning heads and I'm stopping traffic, When I pose, they scream and when I joke, they laugh.

As Steven announces his ideas of peace between gems and humans, he becomes starry-eyed.

>I've got a pair of eyes that they're getting lost in, They're hypnotized by my way of walking, I've got them dazzled like a stage magician, When I point, they look, and when I talk, they listen well.

He explains that he's bolstered the rebel factions on Homeworld already, largely because of his unique role of half-gem half-human, and that they too want peace. At Steven's mention of the rebellion, a large number of gems bursts into the throne room, led by the other Crystal Gems.

>Everybody needs a friend, And I got you and you and you. So many, I can't even name them, Can you blame me? I'm too famous.

Even though Steven doesn't even know the names of many of these gems, they have all rallied behind him.

>Haven't you noticed? I'm a star. I'm coming into view as the world is turning. Haven't you noticed I've made it this far? Now, everyone can see me burning.

Steven has cemented his role as leader of the Crystal Gems, and as equal to if not greater than Rose Quartz. He's turned Homeworld upside-down and Yellow Diamond has to notice him.

They can shapeshift and shit. remember?

That was a long time ago. And who's to say that he won't get fangs naturally, like with the rest of his powers?

The Keystone State?

I bet she comes here to shitpost and waifufag about Lapis and Peridot.

God dammit zuke

Shitposting beyond the realm of comprehension.

What happened to you guys being perma banned to the /trash/?

Pearl is incredibly smart it's just her emotions cripple her.

I wouldn't be surprised.

shopping. she's not that retarded

For this.

Nice teeth pearler

Post best fan gem

She actually left her house?

That's your job /gfg/

I GIVE UP

zuke has ascended

But also this.