Having a daughter makes you a cuck thousands and thousands of hours spent raising her just for another man to fuck her

Having a daughter makes you a cuck thousands and thousands of hours spent raising her just for another man to fuck her.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123589565/#123589565
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good thing you dont need to worry about reproducing then

Not if you do her first

insanitywolf.png

im gonna wait until brendan comes over and then i'm gonna listen to her getting FUCKED. im gonna hear and think about brendan FUCKING my daugther

Jokes on you, I'm going to subtly influence my daughter to be /fit/ and dominant who pegs sissybois.

Did this originate on Sup Forums? Remember seeing it there a while back, wondering if that was the original. The OP kept responding in the same writing style and got tons of (You)'s so I can only assume that that was the origin of this pasta.

you raised her wrong if she sells her body cheap

Ive heard the pasta, but no. Its your own genes being spread so it cant be cuckoldry.

Honestly, how do you raise a young girl not to be a total cock carousel riding slut? I've read that sheltering them just makes it worse.

you need the wife too for instance
only normal families make normal people

you don't
even if you try as hard in her early childhood, the current western culture is so destroying that she will be turned into one the moment she passes puberty

that's why Arab kills the female babiess in the past.
on cultural views from here, if you had a daughter, it means your penis is short and low on libido. (we laugh on this).
The male-bringing sperm has short lifespan compared to female-bringing sperm, so the male-bringing sperm must enter the egg before it dies.

Not if you fuck her first

Bring her to any Catholic schools here in my country and you're almost guaranteed to have a conservative daughter.

kek, yep. first thread on Sup Forums about it: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123589565/#123589565

I remember that thread. Fucking hilarious. For some reason I feel like I saw it before that thread though.

You're weird.

>emerging conservative from catholic schools
you know that's a fucking bold-faced lie

uhh yeah not like the philippines is known for its prostitutes or something

he is just trying to revive the popularity of the other thread

we def need more of those 2bh

>have a son
>high chance he doesn't have any kids
>all effort wasted if he doesn't

>have a daughter
>high chance she will have kids
>effort was productive

if I could get rid of my y chromosome sperm, I would

The current pope is a cuck but not every one of us here believes his bullshit. Also, not all countries have the same Catholics.
Yeah, not like every country has its own share of prostitutes.

>have a son
>kids carry your last name

>have a daughter
>kids lose your last name

idgaf I want a qt Syrian refugee daughter

never got this reasoning, if it's not an original name I choose myself, what value is it to me? also my maternal grandmother had the same maiden name as my paternal grandfather, so it worked out the same for that great grandfather

>tfw this is the same aussie who originally posted it on Sup Forums
>he doesn't even give a fuck that he created a legendary pasta, just unironically argues for it

Everyone is forgetting that they could raise a lesbian/asexual daughter that wants to be independent/successful and have nothing to do with men. That's still a possibility

but then what's the point of reproducing

What's the point of anything?

what is insemination?

>daughter gets good genes
>don't have to worry about the horrid thought of some male fucking your daughter.

The purpose of Mankind is to bring law and order to a universe where there is none.

> bring order to a universe
You what

go big or go home, vladdy

You don't. She is a human being not some kind of dress up doll. If your biggest concern is how to raise your daughter not to become a slut instead of being a good, caring person worthy of trust you don't deserve to be a parent.

give her enough love and attention so that she doesnt seek that attention from some other man whod want to monetize the said attention with her vagina.

this is the general rule of thumb from what i ve read.

>human_supremacy
*teleports behind you
*infects you with malaria
*pssh nuthin personnel kiddo

>good, caring person worthy of trust
>implying a slut can be that

just let her be.

she will taste some dick in her teens and that's it, eventually she will find a boyfriend. if you shelter her as soon as she get rid of you she will became a slut.

also introduce her to the importance of studying so she became a nerd and don't fuck around.

Lol. You would love to be a male slut (Chad) yourselves

You realise what calling yourself a "cuck" in the context of other guys fucking your daughter means right? Wait, you browse Sup Forums, you have the vocabulary and intelligence of a pre-schooler, of course you don't.

This, I started fucking girls at 13 and most of them turned out alright.

>implying

not me
i'm looking forward to castrating myself

this is a good tip too.

>sex at 13
How do you do this? Feels like some joke I'm not in on.

>be a female
that's how you do it

>raise daughter right
>she finds a good man
>your descendants are well looked after, ensuring your life wasn't a total waste of time and resources

I'm a virgin at 24 and disabled but I'm looking forward to making some Normie father a cuck by fucking his daughter

Ganbatte

>virgin and disabled at 24
Don't think you'll be cucking anyone any time soon.

existing is the pinnacle form of cuckoldry
end it while you can

I'll cuck your mum, you stupid mudshit

Can anyone actually fault this picture logically? I have ponder this question years back in my mind briefly and I pretty much came up with the same conclusion.

inb4 semantic arguments on the definition of "cuckhold"