Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LRQEzVaNw8
youtube.com/watch?v=aMszCiYdtts
youtube.com/watch?v=rHl_8WK8w3Y
moviestillsdb.com/movies/twin-peaks-fire-walk-with-me-i105665
youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
youtu.be/Rz_Hj-Fo-EU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Could you link to full episodes on youtube of a good series instead?

>they censored the nudity
>they want that ad revenue
EL JUSTO JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

>relying on youtube for ad revenue
JUST FUCK MY SHITTY SERIES UP

I don't remember the first two episodes being over 1 hour each

Could you come up with a more creative way to say "stop liking what I don't like"?

That's not even remotely what my post implied, i do understand if your poor comprehension skills made it look that way, though.

I really don't give a shit if you continue liking it or not. I am just calling the show shit, you fucking retard. Can you only think in memes that you read on Sup Forums?

Yeah, did they add scenes or something?
First episode should be 1:00:34, second episode should be 54:34

>wahhhh stop liking what I don't like

That's you, that's what you said.

>YOU HAVE NO FUCKING EXCUSE NOW
I have one: I didn't like Twin Peaks.

>WWWWWWWWWAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The beginning of the episodes are repeated at the end for some reason without sound. Must have been an upload error

oh ok

i-it's not like I expected extended scenes or anything

Did they censor the tits in the box?

youtube.com/watch?v=4LRQEzVaNw8

Fine. Enjoy the show that in my opinion isn't very good, that I, personally, don't like.

Ive not seen ANY twin peaks. Can I jump straight in or will it not make sense without watching the OLD stuff?

Fine. Enjoy shitposting on Sup Forums whenever you see people enjoying something that you, personally, don't like.

every episode is stand alone monster of the week, like the x'-files

No, it's too late for you.

I've seen both seasons but not Fire Walk With Me, should I see that before starting the new season

It would be extremely painful

How do I watch this if I dropped S1 midway due to it being boring and going absolutely nowhere

By re-watching and stop being stupid

It goes somewhere, but you dropped it and assumed it doesn't

kek thats just mean user

If you're that retarded then you're not ready to handle this madness

>I dont like bumper cars at all will I enjoy racing in LeMans?

>le troll u xD
Have some dignity

I'd tell you to stop being a faggot but I think you just need to kill yourself instead

machete order

Like wasting your time complaining about people liking something you don't like?

Very dignified. I'm sure his parents would be proud.

>it's so shit it has to be posted on youtube to get anyone to endure it

Holy shit, glad I never watched this pseudo-intellectual trash.

>tfw you're watching it for the first time and you're stuck in the second season dead zone

>the idiot hotel manager is pretending to be robert E lee

holy fuck this shit is awful.

It won't make any sense even if you do watch the old stuff.

>wwwwwaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

>Not liking Ben Horne being a comfy neet
poor taste desu
The only genuinely bad side plot in the latter half of season 2 is James leaving the town, that shit goes absolutely nowhere

The one thing that it has is the atmosphere, but that's not unique to twin peaks anymore, it was copied many times, often with an actual plot attached. So Twin Peaks has zero value these days. Throw it in the trash.

kek they edited out the monster in the glass box slicing up their faces

just watch the fuckin real thing, jesus

>yfw S3's atmosphere is completely different from 1 and 2

all you need to know is that coop went into the lodge at the end of s2

Didn't complain about people liking this show. Get a new line or get out.

watch the full scene with david bowie as phillip jefferies from The Missing Pieces. It's slightly different in FWWM so I suggest watching that first, then the MP version

FWWM youtube.com/watch?v=aMszCiYdtts

MP version youtube.com/watch?v=rHl_8WK8w3Y

This is basically only thing you gotta know

Showtime always puts premiers on Youtube, usually a week before the show starts. If you knew anything about tv you'd know that.

>WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Get out or get out. You're wasting your life by complaining on a message board. Seriously rethink your life.

>p-please watch this show

kys shills

Yeah because the demon child and grown woman thinking she's a teenager were such great story arks

Who are the new characters, that we know of, for episode 5?

>please pay attention to my complaints

Kys neckbeard

Trent reznor plays a gardener, and Rosie O'donnel plays a bodybuilder involved with the Hastings murder plot

Who rescue Woody Woodpecker plushies here?

You joke but I'd love to see that.

I wish it was a joke

What is the actual source of that photo? Was it in the film or was it just a publicity still? If it was an actual photo of the 4 of them then surely Jeffries wouldn't be wearing his 80's tropical outfit.

I'm gonna watch it on my iPhone

publicity still
moviestillsdb.com/movies/twin-peaks-fire-walk-with-me-i105665

5 seconds to right click "search google for this image"

literally everything in season 2 once the military guy gets back from literally heaven is fucking terrible.

and they keep playing the intro music over the shittiest scenes possible with zero variation holy fuck make this shit stop.

Why did liar OP use Chrome Inspect to manipulate text on Twin Peaks YouTube channel to make it seem like they're posting full episodes there?

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0

>Twin Peaks has zero value these days. Throw it in the trash.
hell yeah

That was the worst part of S2 desu it was boring. Only good part of that storyline was Audrey in the dress.

>and they keep playing the intro music over the shittiest scenes possible with zero variation holy fuck make this shit stop.
Angelo did this in season one with Audrey's theme constantly. Those walking basslines made me want to shoot myself

I don't want to watch the first two seasons to understand the background in a mediocre reboot. Sorry OP

>not even on youtube
frig off

All the bob stuff is still pretty unique. They clearly tried to turn it into bullshit multi-arc show in season 2 despite having fucking no one worth a fuck writing, but they failed utterly and the show was canceled and television in general seemed to learn from that shit.

Also considering this was aired in 1990 with absolutely zero worth a fuck competition is pretty insane and worthy of respect.

In the first season every character had their little theme music. In the second season the only music that plays is either the intro music or the "10 year old copying the intro music on a shittier keyboard" version.

though considering audrey stopped being a little slutty mcslutslut in the second season (huge mistake) they did have to drop her "i'm a slut" theme music.

He said movie and film, so i'm alright

do you think this 2 week gap was a marketing mistake?

everything on showtime is a marketing mistake.

Of course I thought david lynch had been dead for ten years so who knows.

It wasn't the only show to skip the Memorial Day weekend. But, I would've rather they didn't release all four at once. I think this is the type of show that is better released on a conventional schedule because you can't discuss a show when all the episodes drop at once.

anyone who wanted to watch it could have done so for free at the time, legally

you only need to have seen his movies. most of the original twin peaks is filler anyway, plebs loved it

Is there any chance of a season 4? Wikipedia is calling this a "limited series" so I guess not?

>americans triggered because this is as close to a culture as they will ever get

Lynch truly is for the MTV crowd. Plebs, the lot of you.

no

yes

So what European shows have you been watching lately?

Thought so.

Thanks!

rabbits is on youtube too, it's almost like he just wants to put his art out there and doesn't see it solely as a commercial product

Planet Earth currently.

yes, season 4 in 2040

it'll focus on a middle aged Wally traveling the US trying to solve the mysterious disappearance of his parents and the whole town of Twin Peaks

(((they))) have won you now

Some cast members and I think Frost have said yes possibly but with these rock bottom ratings and general normie disdain I doubt it

You know, I've never heard Lynch speaking outside of being Gordon Cole. I didn't expect his real voice to be exactly the same.

Twin Peaks' heyday was a quarter century ago, outside of the ones who got into it when it was put on Netflix no young person who keeps hearing how amazing it is and is curious about the new season is going to buy Showtime to check it out. Putting the first two episodes is a smart move.

he sings like that too

>old episodes aren't available

How the fuck am I supposed to get the show if I haven't watched the first two seasons?

Netflix, Amazon Prime. pirating

This thread is dead, unironically.

YANB

He's one of the purest human beings alive.

you fuck off back to /got/

>stop criticizing what i like!

youtu.be/Rz_Hj-Fo-EU

Is David Lynch /our guy/

sweet this is some good shit

It will literally make 0 sense.