Lads im finally starting to go to the gym after realising i have really low test but is it too late because i already...

lads im finally starting to go to the gym after realising i have really low test but is it too late because i already have soyboy bone structure?!!??

yes its too late

yes its too late

yes its too late

yes its too late

Unless you are a quadriplegic, there is no reason why you should not get /fit/

Start lifting and eating well cunt.

>get fit
>stop being cute
?

Back to you frogposting shit. You've overstepped your boundaries.

Also it doesn't matter if you go to the gym or even take steroids. Nobody will ever love you.

any filipino whore will love him

Only if he has money. But being treated like a walking ATM by a girl that has a flip bf on the side isn't what I would call "love"

>ausoylia

sex is sex

You're a disgusting person and I wish you the worst in life.
You suck and you deserve to be where you're at, a shithole.

Spoken like a true virgin. Laying with a loose girl who fucked multiple dudes old enough to be your grandpa in the same week, hell possibly even the same day, who will give you an unenthusiastic performance and herpes too for your trouble is not what I would call sex. That's ego bruising punishment.

You expect me to be nice to outsiders on this board? Rules are rules. Keep it on topic or kill yourself. This isn't reddit. Sup Forums and disgusting go together like France and fancy restaurants. If you don't like it fuck off to the correct board.

I love this place. It's not where I come from but it's where I choose to be.

Good posts.

>have really low test
but too much testosterone makes you bald

i want to cummies in op bummy

Your bone structure was determined at birth. If it is shit blame your parents, not some fucking plant

bad meme

Yes, you have to become a trap now.
Sorry.

>soyboy bone structure
broscience bullshit. go get fit and enjoy life.

Eat right, train right, /fit/ right in, and you wont recognize your old body in ~ 2 years

You'll recognize the benefits earlier though. Better sleep cycle, better mental health, better pretty much everything.