Albania is proof that White Muslims produce a civilized society...

Albania is proof that White Muslims produce a civilized society. There are no terrorist attacks or wars of any kind going on in Albania, this isn't because of Islam but because of their European genetics. Same as Bosnia. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2658903/Albanian-police-storm-lawless-marijuana-village.html
klix.ba/vijesti/bih/dezura-do-jutra-stotine-gradjana-na-skupu-podrske-turskoj-u-sarajevu/160729103
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The religion of albania is albanianism.

>albanians
>white

albanians are fucking garbage. literally trash. we need to deport them from switzerland or just gas them. preferably gas them

is that why they started genociding their christian minorities?

came to post this tbqh

Can absolutely confirm. Garbage tier balkanians

Inshallah!

These daily threads will serve to remind the unacquainted westerners with the fact Macedonia is split into an alboshit half and a non-alboshit half.

>Albanians are Muslims meme
When will this die? We're mostly atheists and agnostic. GTFO!

Albanian nationalism is literally Islam-tier in fanaticism though.
Now I'm not saying their neighbors are much better but still.

i would sign off on building concetration camps for albanians in a heartbeat. i would personally build the camps. brick by brick. i could sit over a hit busen burner for hours and day and weeks without rest to manufacture the gas to end them. i would walk around town rounding them all up by tempting them with shittily cooked meat and digusting pastries. fuck albanians. fuck them to death

/thread

Everything about Albania is stolen.

Memes aside, Albanian Albanians are quite different from Kosovars and Macedonian Albanians.

I went to school with many Albanians who's parents fled the country, so there's that.

if you're albanian, living in switzerland, know this, we all want you dead. every swiss person you meet, or talk to, or interact with in any way is thinking "fuck i wish this albanian would go back to his shitty balkan failed state". fuck you albanian trash.

Switzerland, no, you were supposed to be neutral and pacifist!

Switzerland invited the Albanians. It was their own choice.

Probably Serb trash diaspora in Switzerland

Albanians did more for Switzerland relative to population than French Swiss did for Switzerland

>albania
>civilized
LE

Albanian diaspora detected.

Fucking Mafia-run hellhole. Literally(!) every Albanian is a criminal.
The only thing they have going for them is that they're not Macedonia or Kosovo.
Christ how can such a small region produce that many thieves, corrupt politicians and other scum. Fucking Mos Eisley is like Switzerland compared to you.

Albanians that live here are trash. Literal subhuman trash. Albania is dirt poor but maybe people living there are nicer i wouldnt know. My experiences with albanians have me hate them same as with all the other foreigners in Berlin that come from non-western countries (most poles and slavs are ok russians are shit yugos except croats should all be killed)

Like what?

ITT Macedonia cuck nation.

mistakes were made in the heat of the moment because of the war. now the war is over. now they must go back; or be gassed.

subhuman albanian leaf. all real swiss hate you. albanians are welfare trash. unemployed incestutious subhuman disgusting filth. get killed, get murdered, castrate your self.

Probably an Albanian Macedonian.

Diaspora is usually 90% trash and 10% highly-educated people seeking better life.
Because let's be real, no one will run to a foreign country with a quite different culture if he fits in here, and has a nice life.

Pretty edgy coming from a multicultural country with 4 official languages and 150 different ethnicities. Face it your "country" isn't really "you" country!

>switzerland
you're countrymen are soft cuck sissies, and people only eat toblerone ironically.

Some, maybe. Still, since they came from that shithole they can't be all that different.

yes. german friend. let us discus all the ways in which albanians are trash

1. Incesteous
2. Can't cook
3. Stink
4. Are loud
5. Refuse to integrate
6. Violent
7. Bring drugs
8. Criminals
9. Women are disgusting
10. Breed like nigger rabbits

hello albozerg

Albanians aren't white.

t, mustafa ibrahim

>hamburger education
>only country in europe that stood up against EU
>cuck
>kangaroo fucker education

There's 3 ethnicities in Switzerland, though ethnic Germans are big majority. However I'm not sure if you could call them Germans since Swiss developed a separate identity long ago.

Just like every other shitty muslim

3 of the 6 accomplices of the truck driver un Nice were albanians.
Just sayin

> Albanians
> civilized

lol your people still engage in fucking blood feuds. You haven't even gotten up to a medieval mentality, much less a civilized one.

spbp

>or wars of any kind going on in Albania

If only.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2658903/Albanian-police-storm-lawless-marijuana-village.html

The day Europe's 'Marijuana Mecca' went up in smoke: How Albanian drug dealers torched £3.bn (or half the country's GDP) of cannabis in tiny village to destroy the evidence

Hundreds of Albanian police, backed by armored vehicles, stormed lawless southern village of Lazrat
marijuana growers allegedly fired rocket-propelled grenades, mortars and machine guns at officers during a drug raid
Gangs based in Lazarat are believed to produce about 900 metric tons of cannabis a year

Who?

>albanians
>white
>civilized

the french need to come on board the "kill or deport all albanians" train. together the three european countries deutchland, france, and switzerland can work together to cleanse our countries of their filth

>Belarus
Your country is not even real hahahah rus fuck

Build the country itself, help economy, etc.

There is barely any welfare in Switzerland, stop lying subhuman Serb. Albanians are greater people than diaspora garbage like you and the Swiss should be thankful they have strong people like Albanians in their country that is slowly turning to shit from african and arab nigger immigration.

Nobody likes Albos. It is true that they take bad jobs, but they preform shitty as fuck, so there is no credit. Only thing that they are good at is reproducing in large quantities.

>digusting pastries
i dont like them either but come on

multicultural country of European immigrants, not subhuman muslims trash

Say it with me:

RELIGION OF PEACE

>Your country is not even real hahahah rus fuck
Coming from a fucking leaf. Canada is not a real country, it is just Chinese occupied America.

Albania are not Muslims. In fact I see more hijabs here where I am than in Albania.

>Swiss should be thankful they have strong people like Albanians in their country

ohh ho ho ho ho ho try again leaf your bait is weak

croatian trash likes disgusting deep fried albian pig slop stuffed with 5 different kinds of tasteless yoghurt

>nuh-uh I'm a big boy!
>I stood up against the EU!
This truly amused me, you pathetic cumskin.

Hahahhah doesn't matter because France is a shit country and fuck the French nation

France should have always been Hitler's toilet, maybe then France would be worth something to us

They are, I visited Albania. Though they are in general far more nationalist than us.
I'm pretty sure Switzerland was ''built'' centuries ago.

Albania is a failed state, albanians are terrible and the criminal culture that radiates from there is one of the worst in the balkan region and indeed the entirety of Europe, fuck off muslim shill.

>albania
>civilized
choose

>kangroo rapist taking a break from fighting off the 14 different kinds of deadly insects currently infesting his hovel to post

Can you tell me why you albanians have like rectangle heads? Also most of your women have this weird face that looks like an angry bulldog.

Seriously i can spot albanians a mile away. Really lazy and criminal people

Albanians in Sweden are wiggers who sympathize with Black Lives Matter

I am Albanian

o wait...

I AM GREEK

Well said my Netherland friend. Fuck Albanians. Kill them all. 1 drop rule. If you have any albanian blood in you, you should be gassed. Cleanse Europe, murder-kill the albanian nigger filth

>slovenia
who?

I don't give a shit about Canada
It only exists to let me get easier money

It's true, Swiss needed Albanians to work their jobs and did exactly that and more to save your country. Albanians are also culturally superior so you benefit from it.

Serb diaspora monkey

>Albo calling other nation subhuman

Dude, this is not even funny anymore

Not even funny sweden.

>It only exists to let me get easier money
typical subhuman albian trash. get gassed faggot

They got hot bitches, I'll give 'em that

>Albanians are also culturally superior
So why are you in Canada?

Alboshits in macedonia are kosovars

>I don't give a shit about Canada
>It only exists to let me get easier money
This is why everyone knows Albanians are trash.

wow i love goat raping albania now

Improve your geography Albo. It is ex YU country for gods sake.

>this guy

It is because they had communism.

Pretty much.

One on the upper left literally looks like a nigger.

>people will unironically say that albos are white

all albanians look the same. disgusting shitskinned ugly as fuck criminals. deport or gas them now

If anything communism stopped them from becoming pseudo-Turks like many of Bosniaks are.
>klix.ba/vijesti/bih/dezura-do-jutra-stotine-gradjana-na-skupu-podrske-turskoj-u-sarajevu/160729103

t. Albozerg from Ulcinj

Bergjude speaks the truth

These are the same images I keep seeing. Can you find anything new, please? It's getting boring.

t. tonibler

>albanians
>civilized
>white

Saying shit like that only shows your albozerg side.

нeт

you are right, fatmir. i had a friend in middle school who was of albanian descent, and his father was literally a moderate muslim. he married a muslim woman who didn't have a hijab and he eats pizza with ham. but my friend has visited both macedonia and albania (the father lived in macedonia most of his life) and apparently it was a shithole full of bugs and it was unsafe to go out on the streets alone. there is a reason Sup Forums calls it the africa of europe. the father and his wife didn't look slavic at all though, they actually looked like greeks. he could speak many languages, like russian, bulgarian, macedonian, albanian and norwegian. my friend was born to the albanian father and a norwegian woman, so that's why they moved here. but for some reason, when my friend got sick he had to go to his mom's house because his albanian step mom apparently thought sick people had to go to school. but overall they aren't dangerous, and they would never suicide bomb.

So white in fact that they support al-Qaeda

Most are not European by origin, some though probably have Slavic or ethnic Greek blood so they are white or mongrels. But as I said, most are niggers

You forgot 80iq incestious inbred mongoloids (no offense to mongoloids)

Here

>Most are not European
Elaborate.

Sup Forums really is a board of peace. bringing together so many nationalities under one banner.

Don't you worry about it

Nice taqiya pasta

Let me guess, Niksic?

>typical albanian neighborhood

Albanians are THE PUREST EUROPEAN RACE IN EUROPE you complete nothing Albanians are mixed THE LEAST with other Europeans and non-Europeans, look it up

No I mean it fuck France the only reason France should exist is so that real Europeans can invade it and take your women

You are mad because Albanians kick your effeminate Swiss ass

Why because I want to get money? What is wrong with that?
Also I never directly said that I was Albanian so you guys can't accuse me of having bias
I'm not biased

immediately get out of my sight

Serb savage keep picking cherry-picked photos
I can do the same showing the turkrat-embroiled genes that are in every living Serb

Even among slavs Serbs are known as the darkest so much so that you'd expect them to be living in toilets

Albanians aren't religious though. And there are lots of Christians, too.

spbp

Turk rape babies