Can we discuss aboriginals please?

Can we discuss aboriginals please?

I'm fascinated by these fucking things and I don't know why. Are they even fucking humans? Are there any Aussies here that can tell me what the deal is with these fuckers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aC-A6SP3EsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk
youtube.com/watch?v=LSBq1YjHL6w
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo
news.uwa.edu.au/201201124269/opinion/how-aboriginal-burning-changed-australia-s-climate
youtube.com/watch?v=9kJF7hRmKE0
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZiMknx9wJE
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0029687
youtube.com/watch?v=9r24a7amUHg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_(chimpanzee)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They got the short end of the evolutionary stick, some chimps and gorillas have higher IQs than the average aboriginal.

What is there to discuss?
They're a tribe that didn't need to develop any technology, and essentially keep living in a stone age state.
They indeed count as humans, is possible to interbreed with them.

I believe the only thing that differentiates them from apes is the ability to speak.
The thing is if other animals could speak, like dolphins, chimpanzees and the like, that we would treat them like equals, just like abbos. Language is basically the indicator of if a species is considered equal to us or not.

They look more human than niggers.

They are truly enlightened beings, masters of their environment.

youtube.com/watch?v=aC-A6SP3EsQ

Are those 2 little kids that look about 45?

Terrifyingly ugly creatures, it's easy to believe their IQ is barely above room temperature

>be abo
>sniff petrol all day
>sleep in middle of road

Top Kek. What the fuck do they do all day? Do any of them have jobs?

Right one looks like Barry Obama..

Holy kek, that was pretty funny. That put a funny visual in my head.

They can interbreed with normal humans, so by definition they are human too.
However, pic related.

This is truly patrician

I'd definitely go with the left one. The right one is too damn human. I don't want another human.

is that chris chan singing

>be abo
>somehow survive natural australia
>be alpha as fuck because of this fact

so what's wrong with aus abo's again?

lmao, they sound like native american's, except minus the drinking and stabbing

they drink like natives as well

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk
lmao

Reminds me of these videos, but much less cute.
youtube.com/watch?v=LSBq1YjHL6w

The one on the left looks very anglo

holy shit, they look like Nick Cave

They turned 80% of the land into inhospitable desert. They only survived near the coast where there's less venomous shit, and even then they would regularly get fucked up by crocodiles.

My father was an aboriginal and I am the only one out of five children that is not a degenerate.

I am an engineer, I've worked in IT, I write music, I understand quantum physics (tesla, Schrodinger), I make what I need from scratch, but ironically I clearly only got about 3% of his dna, and unfortunately that is all cosmetic.

I don't even have curly hair, it's exactly the same as my mothers father. In fact it's different that my blood sisters..

I look very out of place.

Also I do not identify as the CULTURE aboriginals, I think they are cannibal scum and I recognise that they are not a race, because I am not a barbarous sarcen does not know what words are.

Having been inside their culture, I can tell you anything about them, I've seen how they work and I understand them completely

fucking kek
>calming piano solo
WANANANAGANAWANANAGURA

I'm not sure if it was petrol fumes from the bus I was on or if it was the abo woman with a baby sitting in front of me but that made me sick for the rest of the day. Regardless abos are scum and if my ancestors had completely genocided them absolutely nothing of value would have been lost.

>they
You mean "we".

Abbos fucking burned Australia to the ground so now it's just a desert

and people think they're some kind of victims

As human as neanderthals.

>quantum physics
>tesla

>not a degenerate

Wew

t. Toronto

There are always outliers, some of the better ones do and are overall reasonable people. Inside urban centres you generally see them sitting in public parks doing nothing or arguing loudly amonst eachother. Head to their "communities" in rural areas and that's where most of the worst are. State governments have had to switch to fuel that doesn't give a high from being huffed in some places because they were all melting their brains. So what do they do? They melt styrofoam in the petrol and get high on that. Couldn't invent a bow and arrow but figured out how to circumvent the government trying to protect them from themselves. Child abuse is also rampant in these communities, but the media doesn't like to talk about it. Then because colonists tried to wipe them off the face of the Earth, we have to be sorry today about shit that happened hundreds of years ago, and you'll often hear at the start of government/university etc. public speeches "we'd like to acknowledge the traditional land owners, the flubbawabbamaggotcunt people". In the same vein businesses are pressured to hire them where possible meaning that if I go for a job and an abbo applies as well they'll likely get it; regardless of qualification.

>tea drinking traitor quotes a word being wrong inside a sentence which proves its use.

I'm AUSTRALIAN.
Culture is different from race you fucking degenerate.

>lmao, they sound like native american's
Native here, wrong. Drink petrol and sleep on the road? Stay in your basement kid I doubt you've even seen one of us in real life especially as an american union trash can

Someone post the PSA music video those people made to discourage petrol huffing

youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo

bruh your dad was aboriginal you didn't only get 3% of his dna

What's to discuss? They're beyond useless, the Australian government didn't even consider them human until 1967.

The government is clueless as to what should be done with them. There's endless programs designed to socialize them which always fail spectacularly, luckily they're mainly in rural parts of the country and keep drunk most of the time. Sometimes you can find a jolly one and it's like talking to a very ugly and smelly child.

Kek, Thank you Hans

holy kek don't sniff petrol out of a can

Your culture comes from a race that you don't belong to.

Stop replying to me.

no I did, dna isn't fixed, it's chance what you get.
Reguardless I look nothing like anyone else with my genes, I look like a tanned version of my white grandfather.

No bullying dream-time mathematics!

Race doesn't denote culture you fucking idiot.
Other wise we couldn't ever invent anything new.

How fucking dumb are you

Post nose, I don't believe you.

have you actually finished school?
aboriginals did not invent chance.

>How fucking dumb are you
>My father was an aboriginal

>Are there any Aussies here that can tell me what the deal is with these fuckers

There were no actually Aboriginals in Australia when we got here. The Aboriginals are actually Chinese people who came here and started drinking petrol. It turned their skin dark and explains why they speak gibberish

no you got about half his dna there's a chance of what you look like

Just because a Costa Rican could breed with one, doesn't mean a human could

Crackers on this board shit-talk African-Americans the same way, even when in reality all AAs are not that bad. SO I can only assume it's the same case for these people.

They are so inhuman even niggers are more related to us.

How'd you find this place Tyrone?

Dammit Leslie I thought you became an hero by now.

Whateven dirty ass injin go filter Listerine through bread bought with your government checks. You natives are fucking scum

Isn't that one on the left that stark bitch from game of thrones? You know that fish eyed one everyone pretends is hot. You know, Quasimodo?

I saw a video of a chimpout, a bunch of ugly niggers fighting in the street I sure as shit was like damn this is deteoit, nope BTFO it was aus niggers

oh my god african americans are not a race.

i live 20 minutes outside of a reserve and i myself are 1/4 native and desu theyre just all obese. theyre nice i like them, some of the women are sjws now though, well not like the modern college student, theyre just still mad at the white man for being racists and erasing thier culture

explain, did they literally burn it to shit?

Animals don't have that level of tool use or culture.

There was that much desert before people arrived.

Why does he laugh

60,000yrs of setting shit on fire and killing the animals that run from the fire? Some Aussie explain this.

Some are. Thanks white people. Your whore daughters couldn't stop fucking the nigger slaves and any mami who looked slightly white with a fat ass got remmed out by their kentucy fried plantation owner.

>The government is clueless as to what should be done with them.

Bleach them, bleach them good.

>For thousands of years, Aboriginal Australians burned forests to promote grasslands for hunting and other purposes. Recent research suggests that these burning practices also affected the timing and intensity of the Australian summer monsoon.
>We showed that the climate responded significantly to reduced vegetation cover in the pre-monsoon season. We found decreases in rainfall, higher surface and ground temperatures and enhanced atmospheric stability. In other words, there was a decline in the strength of the early monsoon "phase".
>The results of the experiment lead us to suggest that by burning forests in northwestern Australia, Aboriginals altered the local climate. They effectively extended the dry season and delayed the start of the monsoon season.

news.uwa.edu.au/201201124269/opinion/how-aboriginal-burning-changed-australia-s-climate

There's evidence Humans and Apes can interbreed, though never fully tested.

they have been burning the ENTIRE EAST COAST for thousands of years for no reason.

I kid you not, they have been doing it so long that a NEW SPECIES OF TREE THAT ONLY SEEDS BY BEING SET ON FIRE EVOLVED.

and you know what? the government now claims that a "strange disease" is killing the trees and it's global warming because... nobody is setting them on fire so they aren't germinating..

anyway look it up

They used controlled burnings to turn scrub into grassland, and they'd set up camp nearby and hunt the game that lived there. The thing of them destroying some sort of tropical paradise and turning it into deserted wasteland is a myth.

I was like: "They're surely not that bad." And then Quantum Tesla comes along: "I only got 3% DNA from my father."

>they

Let's see this evidence.

Sauce?

Just take a look at the country of India

Riddle me this: How is it, that some (assuming pure-blood) abos have been clocked in with an IQ of around 60. And these same abos are said to be unfit for integration into modern society.... how the fuck were they tested in the first place?

youtube.com/watch?v=9kJF7hRmKE0
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZiMknx9wJE

>some

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0029687

Furthermore, 30–40% of the paternal lineages in African descent populations in the Americas are of European ancestry

youtube.com/watch?v=9r24a7amUHg

There are actually alot of these videos out there. They go around Straya and try to teach abos how to rap.
The beats are almost always sick

>Are they even fucking humans?
No.

This one was trippy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_(chimpanzee)

>I understand quantum physics
trying so hard

Aboriginals are one of the oldest races we know, they are simply the purest race you can find.
Pure master race.

why's this so terrifying

Who said they were?

African-American is my ethnicity.
Black is my race and aboriginals are included so back up before you get hurt, nigga.

Holy shit they are literally gorilla people

For real, based on DNA, they fit well inside of the radiation of Homo sapiens. Like it or not, they're human. Most closely related to Polynesians/Southeast Asians, as seems logical based on geography too.

What they *are* however is a particularly extreme example of founder effect and isolation. Some 60-70 thousand years ago a very small number of people made it to Australia by boat and found a pretty easy lifestyle as there was no human competition. So they sat down and lived it easy in isolation for tens of thousands of years. Their limited genetic variability and the lack of selection pressure for intelligence meant their appearance diverged more and more from the rest of humanity while their intelligence atrophied.

People who want to be all racist have it exactly backwards - they are an example of an incipient speciation event in Homo sapiens. If they had been left alone for another 100-200 thousand years there's a good chance they would have ended up as literally a difference species.

anything we see that we do not normally associate with intelligence and self awareness that appears to have gained self awareness is terrifying.

Look at puppets, dolls, imagine if you just realised your dog was self aware, he just looked at you and spoke, you'd freak out at first.

It's unnatural.

Pic related.

It says on the page that it was determined not to be a human-chimpanzee hybrid, but a common Chimpanzee from Gabon.

>yt as a source
>2nd video is literally /x/ tier

No I mean an actual study or an experiment of some kind.

black is not a race it is a color

lol

Been lurkin' & posting long before you came last summer

Genetically, Africans are closer to Europeans than to Abos.

>83493213
china man has acromegaly and mental retardation

>Says the nation who interbreeds with niggers
Kek

what the fuck this is ruining my whole week
but it's hard for me to feel anything so I guess I'll keep watching
riveting and terrifying though